Onyx
FalcaoPunch
sportsczy
Jack Daniels
jibers
29 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ozil: I suffered at Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Ozil: I suffered at Real Madrid

Post by jibers Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:51 pm

Donuts wrote:
cyberman wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:Signing Bale was unnecessary. Ozil's better than Bale.

Ancelotti wants to play Bale on the right apparently, it'll be interesting to see how he does there.
ozil is not better than bale
the only thing bale has on Ozil is shooting from long distance, stamina, and speed.
Madrid gave up their best supporter for a bad mans Ronaldo.
Goals win games. Ozil for all his ability is not a game changer, Bale is. When Ronaldo flops, Madrid are useless. Bale gives them another match winning option.

jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Ozil: I suffered at Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Ozil: I suffered at Real Madrid

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:57 pm

does ronaldo ever flop??? isco has already showed he can step up if Ronaldo has struggled to score. Bale cant work in tight spaces and thats what he will be required to do. good luck to him anyways
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:59 pm

that's why Isco is going to prove to be better than Ozil as well, he can win games. Not consistently, but that's hell of a lot better than Ozil already.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:02 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:does ronaldo ever flop??? isco has already showed he can step up if Ronaldo has struggled to score. Bale cant work in tight spaces and thats what he will be required to do. good luck to him anyways
Is this some sick joke?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:03 pm

yepp its good that isco can add goals to his playmaking but you gotta admit some of the passes Ozil pulls isco wouldn't even dream of doing that (nobody in footy can actually) and believe it or not it gave us alot of very important goals. his reluctancy to shot was probably his only critic offensively and suprise suprise when he did try and shoot we were eliminated out of a competition and lost the other. talk about irony eh?
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:04 pm

jibers wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:does ronaldo ever flop??? isco has already showed he can step up if Ronaldo has struggled to score. Bale cant work in tight spaces and thats what he will be required to do. good luck to him anyways
Is this some sick joke?
pls dont live in the past brah. Ronaldo was struggling alittle then but he has matured alot more now and yes he very rarely fails to score for us which is his sole job Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:06 pm

ronaldo never struggled in the big games.
thats a myth by utd haters and european fans who couldnt believe the bpitw played in england

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:11 pm

Not taking anything away from Isco but lets see how he does in big games 1st, better yet the 1st Classico; he played 2 official league games, and already the wanking/ hyping begins. Ozil is done with Madrid, as long as he performs for Arsenal, i dont think gunners care if he has stamina issue, a party goer in Madrid or a quitter. I will be sure to bookmark this page and bump in three years see what kind of stats and performance, trophies Isco will have.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:19 pm

cyberman wrote:ronaldo never struggled in the big games.
thats a myth by utd haters and european fans who couldnt believe the bpitw played in england
hes he did, i remember he never got the best of clichy Laughing, any fullback with pace he struggled against.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3