+4
Tomwin Lannister
elm_baraja_shaman
salmano9
DeviAngel
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

- International games report thread -  - Page 2 Empty Re: - International games report thread -

Post by S Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:04 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
S wrote:

Too many fanboys here with zero objectivity so i guess its best to ignore.
No need for that, he is entitled to his own opinion.
@S: Yeah, Its not like I forced my opinion into your mouth. You wanna argue against me? I'm fine with it...

I think i've said before ,i prefer ignoring your comments unless i see some drastic changes from your side Wink

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

- International games report thread -  - Page 2 Empty Re: - International games report thread -

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:33 pm

S wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
S wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:But Buffon still made saves to keep it 0-0. Why do you always make certain players seem bad and no matter how bad Marchisio played you compliment him. I don't think Marchisio played amazing, he was average in my opinion, but then again I could be wrong.

Too many fanboys here with zero objectivity so i guess its best to ignore.

Actually its true,and i'm not singling out anyone in particular here.Opinion is one thing,blatant fanboyism is another.
Still it is treated like opinion, if you are not ok just ignore it no need to comment on it Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:35 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
S wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Actually its true,and i'm not singling out anyone in particular here.Opinion is one thing,blatant fanboyism is another.
Still it is treated like opinion, if you are not ok just ignore it no need to comment on it Smile

Should i repeat myself again ? I wasnt singling out anyone here.I just said its become a sort of a trend on this forum.Just an observation.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:38 pm

S wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
S wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Should i repeat myself again ? I wasnt singling out anyone here.It seems a trend on this forum.

I can actually read really good, I am saying it for the future and now and its for everyone not just you Smile
Now that you've told him that you are ignoring his comments I think you both know where you are standing.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:09 pm

@Devi, I'm stating my opinion too, but I feel he needs to stop with this hate on Buffon, for example, if Marchisio has been playing good for a while, and makes one mistake in a match where he played pretty good, then I come here and say Marchisio with another mistake, wouldn't you get kind of mad considering he's your favourite player. But yes, I do agree we all have our own opinions, it's just that I don't think anyone has realised that Buffon made some pretty good saves this year and they only focus on his mistakes. Then there's players like Marchisio, who scored twice and played pretty good in a DLP role, and that's when people decide to compliment a player. Don't get me wrong though, I still think he's been doing good lately and I like him too, but when he does bad, it seems like you guys try to make it seem like he did good. I just think there should be a more fair judgement of players.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:37 pm

No doubt Buffon was in poor form from the confed cup and through to part of the season, but he's been absolutely fantastic recently. His mistake against Spain was a bit of a noticable one, but he also made some good saves and it was the left backs fault too at the time who messed up.

Buffon had to try and get right down to meet a powerful shot just feet infront of him
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:37 am

GIGItheBest wrote:@Devi, I'm stating my opinion too, but I feel he needs to stop with this hate on Buffon, for example, if Marchisio has been playing good for a while, and makes one mistake in a match where he played pretty good, then I come here and say Marchisio with another mistake, wouldn't you get kind of mad considering he's your favourite player. But yes, I do agree we all have our own opinions, it's just that I don't think anyone has realised that Buffon made some pretty good saves this year and they only focus on his mistakes. Then there's players like Marchisio, who scored twice and played pretty good in a DLP role, and that's when people decide to compliment a player. Don't get me wrong though, I still think he's been doing good lately and I like him too, but when he does bad, it seems like you guys try to make it seem like he did good. I just think there should be a more fair judgement of players.
I get that all I am saying that all of us should ignore the comments we don't like when we see that that all they do is create problems nothing else, I don't want it to escalate nothing more Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:05 am

Ya I understand, but you're sometimes also trying to get a conversation starting, but I know what you mean. @ Tom, To be honest, I think he's been good all season, even in the Quarters vs Spain and 3rd place game vs Uruguay he did good. Maybe 2 or 3 mistakes all season, and some weren't completely his fault or weren't even noticeably his fault. But then again, he's saved us on many different occasions. Btw, for the people who were saying Buffon was done, he came 2nd place for Goalkeeper of the Year in 2013, so I still think you can say he's in the top 3 best goalies today, and in my opinion, the best of all time.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:34 am

I ain't saying that buffon is bad.... I am just sayinf tbe his mistakes are reoccuring now. We conceded most goals for the last 3 seasons in the league (conte's era)

@S: what part of it dont u like? So if everyone has his opinion, u won't reapond?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:32 pm

Squad:
Goalkeepers: Francesco Bardi (Livorno), Antonio Mirante (Parma), Mattia Perin (Genoa), Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus), Simone Scuffet (Udinese).
Defenders: Davide Astori (Cagliari), Matteo Darmian (Torino), Lorenzo De Silvestri (Sampdoria), Gabriel Paletta (Parma), Manuel Pasqual (Fiorentina), Andrea Ranocchia (Inter Milan); Ignazio Abate (AC Milan), Andrea Barzagli (Juventus), Leonardo Bonucci (Juventus), Giorgio Chiellini (Juventus), Mattia De Sciglio (AC Milan).
Midfielders: Alberto Aquilani (Fiorentina), Daniele Baselli (Atalanta), Federico Bernardeschi (Crotone), Andrea Bertolacci (Genoa), Giacomo Bonaventura (Atalanta), Antonio Candreva (Lazio), Daniele De Rossi (Roma), Alessandro Florenzi (Roma), Marco Parolo (Parma), Romulo (Hellas Verona), Claudio Marchisio (Juventus), Riccardo Montolivo (AC Milan), Andrea Pirlo (Juventus), Andrea Poli (AC Milan).
Forwards: Domenico Berardi (Sassuolo), Antonio Cassano (Parma), Alessio Cerci (Torino), Manolo Gabbiadini (Sampdoria), Alberto Gilardino (Genoa), Ciro Immobile (Torino), Lorenzo Insigne (Napoli), Giuseppe Rossi (Fiorentina), Simone Zaza (Sassuolo), Mario Balotelli (AC Milan), Stephan El Shaarawy (AC Milan), Pablo Osvaldo (Juventus).
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:20 am

What squad is this, there's 32 players or something like that. Lol
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:50 am

Italy 42 man squad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:43 am

salmano9 wrote:Squad:
Goalkeepers: Francesco Bardi (Livorno), Antonio Mirante (Parma), Mattia Perin (Genoa), Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus), Simone Scuffet (Udinese).
Defenders: Davide Astori (Cagliari), Matteo Darmian (Torino), Lorenzo De Silvestri (Sampdoria), Gabriel Paletta (Parma), Manuel Pasqual (Fiorentina), Andrea Ranocchia (Inter Milan); Ignazio Abate (AC Milan), Andrea Barzagli (Juventus), Leonardo Bonucci (Juventus), Giorgio Chiellini (Juventus), Mattia De Sciglio (AC Milan).
Midfielders: Alberto Aquilani (Fiorentina), Daniele Baselli (Atalanta), Federico Bernardeschi (Crotone), Andrea Bertolacci (Genoa), Giacomo Bonaventura (Atalanta), Antonio Candreva (Lazio), Daniele De Rossi (Roma), Alessandro Florenzi (Roma), Marco Parolo (Parma), Romulo (Hellas Verona), Claudio Marchisio (Juventus), Riccardo Montolivo (AC Milan), Andrea Pirlo (Juventus), Andrea Poli (AC Milan).
Forwards: Domenico Berardi (Sassuolo), Antonio Cassano (Parma), Alessio Cerci (Torino), Manolo Gabbiadini (Sampdoria), Alberto Gilardino (Genoa), Ciro Immobile (Torino), Lorenzo Insigne (Napoli), Giuseppe Rossi (Fiorentina), Simone Zaza (Sassuolo), Mario Balotelli (AC Milan), Stephan El Shaarawy (AC Milan), Pablo Osvaldo (Juventus).

Interesting team  Shocked 

But seriously where is Sirigu?
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:57 pm

Yep! I realised that sirigu wasn't there and was realllyyy surprised tbh!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue May 13, 2014 1:02 pm

Anyone besides me chearing for the azzuri in the world cup?

Prandelli will name his 30 man squasd today.

Some players I really wanna see:
Ciro- peppito- insigne- florenzi- NOT GILA - Berardi/gabiaddini-
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 13, 2014 5:19 pm

salmano9 wrote:Anyone besides me chearing for the azzuri in the world cup?

Prandelli  will name his 30 man squasd today.

I am cheering always for Italy no matter who plays. Also this WC I am for my brothers and sisters in Bosnia !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue May 13, 2014 6:02 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

I am cheering always for Italy no matter who plays. Also this WC I am for my brothers and sisters in Bosnia !
Well, haha, You could say that I'd chear for Algeria as they are the only Arab country that qualified lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue May 13, 2014 6:46 pm

Portieri:
Buffon (Juventus), Perin (Genoa), Sirigu (Paris Saint Germain), *Mirante (Parma);

Difensori:
Abate (Milan), Barzagli (Juventus), Bonucci (Juventus), Chiellini (Juventus), Darmian (Torino), De Sciglio (Milan), Maggio (Napoli), Paletta (Parma), Pasqual (Fiorentina), Ranocchia (Inter);

Centrocampisti:
Aquilani (Fiorentina), Candreva (Lazio), De Rossi (Roma), Marchisio (Juventus), Montolivo (Milan), Motta (Paris Saint Germain), Parolo (Parma), Pirlo (Juventus), Romulo (Verona), Verratti (Paris Saint Germain);

Attaccanti:
Balotelli (Milan), Cassano (Parma), Cerci (Torino), Destro (Roma), Immobile (Torino), Insigne (Napoli), Rossi (Fiorentina);
===
NO GILA Very Happy, lol no jack... Why parolo why?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 13, 2014 6:56 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Well, haha, You could say that I'd chear for Algeria as they are the only Arab country that qualified lol

Nah, we really respect each other bosnia and us, we love the ppl from there and they love us Smile we feel really close
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue May 13, 2014 9:31 pm

Ooh hahahahha... we have this GCC thing here as well between the gulf countries or "oil-rich countries" if u want to call it.

We had a bosnian teacher in my school and they say that he was a cool guy lol.

Forza hasan salihamidzic then lol.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2