Juvellinapoli
Cassius
21 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

- | Domenico Berardi | - - Page 2 Empty Re: - | Domenico Berardi | -

Post by salmano9 Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:42 pm

@moggi
Pogba forced the club not to loan him out. Verrati said that He is happy he didnt come here because he knews juve would send him out on loan

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:06 pm

salmano9 wrote:@moggi
Pogba forced the club not to loan him out. Verrati said that He is happy he didnt come here because he knews juve would send him out on loan

actually Pogba showed that he is good enough in training for first team action
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:42 pm

Why don't we give them a chance like pogba?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:02 pm

‘Berardi not ready for Juventus’

Francesco Magnanelli says Sassuolo teammate Domenico Berardi will have to be patient to realise his Juventus dream.

The 19-year-old is co-owned by the Bianconeri, but the Sassuolo captain says he still needs to grow as a player.

“I’ve always said that he is not yet ready for Juventus,” Magnanelli told Sky Sport Italia in an interview.

“He has all of the potential necessary to do so, but he requires more time to improve and mature as a player.

“For now he can guide us to safety…”

Attacker Berardi, in his first Serie A season, has scored seven goals in 12 top-flight games for the Neroverdi this term.

Sassuolo are away to Genoa when Serie A resumes.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:40 pm

He just scored a hat trick on Milan and it's only the first half, no penalties either.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:50 pm

4 GOALS for Berardi
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by habsky Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:36 pm

Four goals against AC Milan  Shocked I didn't see the goals but this is amazing. A teenager playing in a lowly team, scoring 11 goals in 14 matches without being an out and out striker. It's going to be hard to not to hype him...

habsky
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:09 pm

Beast! Next season we must have him on our team like Pogba not just because he scored 4 goals against Milan but he's been very good this season.Sell one of Giovinco or Quagliarella to make space for this talent.He can do much better and improve a lot at Juve.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:57 am

He is the youngest player to score 4 goals in a single match
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:32 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:16 pm

- | Domenico Berardi | - - Page 2 TOHQzOh
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:16 pm

What will happen to him now?
Will he play for us next us season if he scored 17 goals? I hope yes...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:07 pm

5 - Domenico Berardi has been involved in each of Sassuolo's last 5 league goals (3 scored, 2 assisted). Key

4 - Since 1994/95, Berardi is the youngest player to have scored 4+ goals in a Serie A game, the only one to have done it vs AC Milan. Magic
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:11 pm

Sassuolo-Juve think of redemption.Berardi is already worth 20 million

Juventus looks at the growth of Domenico Berardi and rubs his eyes, thinking the deal did last season, when the leaders Juventus bought the half of the tag of the class of '94 in exchange for ownership Brown. The entire card virtually worth approximately EUR 8 million. Today, after poker at Milan, the price of Berardi already nearly 20 million Euros and Juventus is already thinking about a strategy to rescue the other half, Sassuolo (the club with whom relations are excellent) and allowing big foreign . This is the point made ​​by La Gazzetta dello Sport .

This report says Sassoulo think he's already worth 20m for his full ownership which means we may probably have to pay 10m or thereabouts or ,reduce the price by including some other youth players if we are to acquire him permanently in the summer.

We should buy him outright as soon as possible which is June and maybe loan him out there or some other Serie A club next season(If Sassoulo get relegated) to gain more experience.Cant say if he's already ready for Juve,time will tell things i suppose.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:29 pm

'We don't want Berardi to burn out'

Domenico Berardi’s agent has urged caution, with reports linking his client with a switch back to Juventus.

The youngster caught Europe’s attention at the weekend after he netted all four goals in Sassuolo’s 4-3 win over Milan.

But the teenager’s representative has claimed that despite the Bianconeri owning 50 per cent of his registration, all parties will sit down in the summer and decide his future.

“Juve? I think it’s important for us to think carefully,” Simeone Seghedoni told Calcissimo.

“We’ve seen it with other players before – they play exceptionally well and then the leap up is just too big.

“After that they end up getting lost.

“It’s obvious that, since Juve own 50 per cent of him, we will have to assess the situation with the Bianconeri and Sassuolo.

“The boy is still young so we want to make the right decision for him. We don’t want him to burn out.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:14 pm

S wrote:'We don't want Berardi to burn out'

Domenico Berardi’s agent has urged caution, with reports linking his client with a switch back to Juventus.

The youngster caught Europe’s attention at the weekend after he netted all four goals in Sassuolo’s 4-3 win over Milan.

But the teenager’s representative has claimed that despite the Bianconeri owning 50 per cent of his registration, all parties will sit down in the summer and decide his future.

“Juve? I think it’s important for us to think carefully,” Simeone Seghedoni told Calcissimo.

“We’ve seen it with other players before – they play exceptionally well and then the leap up is just too big.

“After that they end up getting lost.

“It’s obvious that, since Juve own 50 per cent of him, we will have to assess the situation with the Bianconeri and Sassuolo.

“The boy is still young so we want to make the right decision for him. We don’t want him to burn out.”

Why are there no more agents like him? He clearly for now is taking care of the boy and not the money currently ! Standing ovation from me
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:23 am

I haven't been excited for a player as I have him for a longgg time.

If in coming seasons we do go 433 or any variant of then atleast we have our right wing sorted if he keeps up the performances. (Which I think he will)

Not long till everyone jumps on the Goat-train that is Berardi :coffee:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:02 pm

Interviewed by Sky Sports during the internship U-21, Domenico Berardi speaks about his future : "Juve? The future we'll see, now I only think of Sassuolo. I remain humble, I still have to grow much. World Cup? We'll see if the coach decides to call me ... we'll see. "
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:36 am

Berardi staying grounded

Domenico Berardi has reflected that he is not used to the limelight and that he is looking to just stay humble, rather than the World Cup or Juventus.

The young striker, co-owned by the Bianconeri, has pulled focus this week for his four goals netted on Sunday evening against Milan, prompting talk of a future back in Turin and even a call-up to the Italy squad for the summer.

However, on from a training camp with the Under-21 squad at Coverciano this week, the 19-year-old reflected that he is just focused on staying grounded.

“I am happy to be at this stage with the Under-21s. These past days have been beautiful. I am going home now, to my club,” Berardi told reporters this week.

“The World Cup? If the Coach calls me then I will take note and we will see.

“It is not true that I have not wanted to talk to the Press these past few days. I am someone who loves to focus on his work and I do not normally have all the people who have been around me in these days.

“Juventus? We shall see…for now I am thinking of Sassuolo. These days I am staying humble, down to earth, because I still have so much to grow and improve.

“Who has inspired me? Just myself.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:48 am

Isn't Berardi on loan to Sassaulo? I don't think he is co-owned.

Edit: never mind, he is co-owned. Well, we gonna get ripped off again like with Giovinco. But this time Berardi better worth the money.

Last edited by dronte on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:51 am

Nah he's co-owned.

We basically swapped Marrone's half for Berardi's half.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:57 am

http://www.juventus.com/wps/wcm/connect/9ede98f4-3dec-4ec7-acb3-74b3cae17727/comunicato+02092013+accordi+con+sassuolo+eng.pdf?MOD=AJPERES
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:07 pm

There was an article on Berardi which i saw on Di Marzio's site.Used google translate so excuse.

Berardi-boom, the discoverer speaks: "That time he promised to score 13 goals ..."

Before humility, then the passion for football. This is Domenico Berardi, the golden-boy who is delighting Sassuolo (and Juve) with goals and plays. Its pure class, blossomed into a town in Calabria. Mimmo was in fact created in Bocchigliero, including a look at the sea and kick the ball, with a dream of becoming a professional player. And if you are under 18 years old, and Juventus puts you in the viewfinder and make sure your future, then it means that the dream can actually become a reality. Low profile, always head to the field. Not a job, but a fun. With a supporter doc, always ready to follow him: his grandmother. The family lives in Myrtle Berardi, however, at the junction of Crosia: "You could see he had stuff - reminds us Voltarelli Richard, father of the singer Peppe and coach of the football school 'The Castle in Myrtle' - I had also led to Cosenza was October 17, 2008. " Stories of life, there was no money to welcome in the guesthouse. Thus, the Sassuolo. "I spoke with the head of the youth sector of the Sassuolo - continues Voltarelli - I told him quietly that we did not want even a penny but a pact: Dominic had to play, had quality." We had seen a long time, the little boy who dreamed of a big stage in Calabria is now in Coverciano with the U-21. Dreaming of the World: "I called at this time, we also texted him anyway because it is not a boy expansive indeed, it is very closed. He, as well as family. People used to work. The trust in Dominic I've always had it, but I would not have guessed that would have scored 11 goals at the end of the first round. " A special memory though, Voltarelli him in the heart. "We were on the field, Dominic was well-liked by all his classmates. He really had a lot of quality. And so, during a soccer match, he made a bet with his friends: he had to score 13 goals. He succeeded, and after he came to sit on the bench with a satisfied air. " The tenacity could be seen already from there, now that kid has soared. Ready to win yet another bet, dreaming of the World Cup in Brazil in June. The passion and humility are never missed. Heart of Calabria.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/602875_10151964896016602_544474159_n-560x343.jpg

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/1463605_1395350580703711_944807329_n-560x368.jpg

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/primo-piano/berardi-boom-parla-lo-scopritore-quella-volta-che-promise-di-segnare-13-gol/
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:11 pm

Scored a penalty today.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:33 pm

Berardi to replace Vucinic at Juve?

With Mirko Vucinic set to leave Juventus, reports claim that Domenico Berardi could be his replacement in Turin.

The Sassuolo striker has been in impressive form this term, earning column inches earlier this year when he bagged four goals in the Neroverdi’s win over Milan.

The striker is co-owned by the Bianconeri, but his agent has been resolute in his belief that the youngster will stay at Sassuolo until the end of the season.

However, Sport Mediaset believe that Antonio Conte will try to bring the Italy U21 international in before the end of this transfer window, with Vucinic likely to depart
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:38 pm

Does this mean we won't get another RW?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team