Great Leader Sprucenuce
LeSwagg James
Onyx
Ganso
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Will they work well together?

Bale and Ronaldo  - Page 2 Vote_lcap48%Bale and Ronaldo  - Page 2 Voting_bar 48% 
[ 11 ]
Bale and Ronaldo  - Page 2 Vote_lcap52%Bale and Ronaldo  - Page 2 Voting_bar 52% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 23

Bale and Ronaldo  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bale and Ronaldo

Post by Thimmy Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:02 am

LeSwagg James wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:In terms of Messi vs Neymar, the latter has pretty much accepted he's inferior to Messi. Bale may not be able to do that due to his price tag.

In terms of Bale succeeding, well at Spurs he was the star player. At Real Madrid he won't be. So it'll be interesting to see how he does.
That's Messi though, nobody can be better than him at Barca lol.. If Neymar came to Madrid I would have had my doubts because I feel he can be better than Cristiano, I don't think Bale can do that
How do you think Neymar would be able to surpass Cristiano? I actually disagree. Neymar definitely has strengths to his game that Cristiano is lacking, but I personally don't think Neymar will ever reach the same level of overall quality as a forward.

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:50 pm

Kay Murray ‏@KayLMurray 4m
BBC - Bale, Benzema and Cristiano - The 3 have either scored or assisted each of Madrid's last 13 goals. #trident
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:04 pm

Well at this rate, Commander CR is playing well enough for both of them. eco smile
Just hope he can sustain it for the business end of the season.
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:00 am

Thimmy wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:In terms of Messi vs Neymar, the latter has pretty much accepted he's inferior to Messi. Bale may not be able to do that due to his price tag.

In terms of Bale succeeding, well at Spurs he was the star player. At Real Madrid he won't be. So it'll be interesting to see how he does.
That's Messi though, nobody can be better than him at Barca lol.. If Neymar came to Madrid I would have had my doubts because I feel he can be better than Cristiano, I don't think Bale can do that
How do you think Neymar would be able to surpass Cristiano? I actually disagree. Neymar definitely has strengths to his game that Cristiano is lacking, but I personally don't think Neymar will ever reach the same level of overall quality as a forward.
Neymar is the better dribbler, and better playmaker.. He just needs to get his goal scoring up and he can be better, it would take a lot of work though

I don't think Neymar is better than Messi at anything though
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:31 am

Calling Neymar a playmaker Laughing There was a time Ronaldo was renowned for his dribbling he then realised how pointless that was if he didn't produce anything from the move and evolved into the most complete player in the world alongside Ibra

Neymar went from scoring wonder goals in Brazil to scoring less than Isco and assisting less than Bale in how many more starts. The audacity to compare him to Ronaldo rofl He has gotta surpass the superior Alexis Sanchez before moving to the next guy let alone ever reaching Ronaldo.

He has been better for Barca than Messi this season though and if that continues will be out of there before he knows it. Thats why he is so adamant on finding Messi even when he is 50 miles behind him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:50 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:
Thimmy wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:That's Messi though, nobody can be better than him at Barca lol.. If Neymar came to Madrid I would have had my doubts because I feel he can be better than Cristiano, I don't think Bale can do that
Neymar is the better dribbler, and better playmaker.. He just needs to get his goal scoring up and he can be better, it would take a lot of work though

You're a deluded hater. Give me 1000 push ups before you post ridiculous BS like this ever again.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:06 pm

Z your push up sig made me lol hard
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:02 pm

Zealous wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:
Thimmy wrote:How do you think Neymar would be able to surpass Cristiano? I actually disagree. Neymar definitely has strengths to his game that Cristiano is lacking, but I personally don't think Neymar will ever reach the same level of overall quality as a forward.

You're a deluded hater. Give me 1000 push ups before you post ridiculous BS like this ever again.
How is that comment hating? Neymar is the better dribbler and playmaker...... Messi is better than Cristiano at everything except heading but who really gives a shit about heading? Messi is so short
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RonaldoGreatestEverRM Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:16 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:
Zealous wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:Neymar is the better dribbler, and better playmaker.. He just needs to get his goal scoring up and he can be better, it would take a lot of work though

How is that comment hating? Neymar is the better dribbler and playmaker...... Messi is better than Cristiano at everything except heading but who really gives a shit about heading? Messi is so short
You are awfully wrong son, do I even need to go through this?
Ronaldo is the world's most complete which makes this even funnier.
Glad we are on the same side when it comes to basketball.
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:49 pm

Most complete how? He doesn't play much defense..

What is he better than Messi in? Ok I'll give him penalties also, he's better at penalties and in the air.. What else?
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:56 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:Most complete how? He doesn't play much defense..

What is he better than Messi in? Ok I'll give him penalties also, he's better at penalties and in the air.. What else?
shooting, finishing, presence in the box, stamina, pace, off the ball movement...
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 pm

He's not the better shooter or finisher Laughing .. Just because he scores 1/50 screamers does not mean he's the better shooter.. Messi's finesse shots > his power shots

Presence in the box? Wtf kind of attribute is that? Off the ball movement? Messi's off the ball movement is good too,

How does he have more stamina?

Cristiano may be the faster open pitch sprinter, but Messi is faster with the ball..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:18 pm

Messi and Ronaldo comparisons can be so tough.

In certain situations, Ronaldo would be the ideal choice (i.e. Counter attack)

But in tight spaces, Ronaldo will tend to do these weird step overs ala dance over the ball, where imo Messi is by far a much better dribbler in tight spaces and also by far a better passer.

I'd still take ronaldo though.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:43 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:He's not the better shooter or finisher Laughing.. Just because he scores 1/50 screamers does not mean  he's the better shooter.. Messi's finesse shots > his power shots

Presence in the box? Wtf kind of attribute is that?  Off the ball movement? Messi's off the ball movement is good too,

Cristiano may be the faster open pitch sprinter, but Messi is faster with the ball..
Messi isn't doing off the ball movement Laughing
Cristiano is faster than Messi with and without the ball
Ronaldo has probably the best physique in football
He's a better and more complete finishier and the most dangerous player inside the box.

And about shooting Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:48 pm

Yes he is a physical beast, I agree.. But faster with the ball? rofl

How is he a better finisher? I don't get it, his best attribute is scoring goals and Messi is still better than him at that.. Cristiano has the edge this season so far but Messi has been ahead in what the past 3 seasons?
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RonaldoGreatestEverRM Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:53 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:He's not the better shooter or finisher Laughing.. Just because he scores 1/50 screamers does not mean  he's the better shooter.. Messi's finesse shots > his power shots

Presence in the box? Wtf kind of attribute is that?  Off the ball movement? Messi's off the ball movement is good too,

Question is, what is Messi better at?
Ronaldo is better at Heading/Aerial, better left-right foot combo/weaker foot, easily better shooter, outside the box player, faster, stronger, off the ball movement, stamina, and one on one/finishing is close. better defender too, especially when mourinho was still there. just overall the more deadly and clinical striker that can score from a variety of positions/angles, doesnt matter what coach/team/system...
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:35 am

Messi is the better dribbler, passer/playmaker, finisher/goal scorer, and is faster with the ball... Those are the most important attributes considering they're attackers

Messi is also better at creating something out of nothing, he's magical.. He's also arguably a better FK taker, has much better accuracy than Cristiano who hits the target once every 10 tries
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:37 am

Anyways lets not derail this thread any further..

We can create the 1000th Messi vs Cristiano thread if you guys want Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:18 am

LeSwagg James wrote:
Thimmy wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:That's Messi though, nobody can be better than him at Barca lol.. If Neymar came to Madrid I would have had my doubts because I feel he can be better than Cristiano, I don't think Bale can do that

I still don't think Neymar, as it is, is anywhere near becoming as complete of a football player as CR7 is. And I'm not a fanboy. There are plenty of players that are better dribblers and playmakers than Cristiano, based on current form. He barely dribbles these days, anyway.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:24 am

LeSwagg James wrote:Messi is the better dribbler, passer/playmaker, finisher/goal scorer, and is faster with the ball... Those are the most important attributes considering they're attackers

Messi is also better at creating something out of nothing, he's magical.. He's also arguably a better FK taker, has much better accuracy than Cristiano who hits the target once every 10 tries
messi is massively overrated as a playmaker....
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:26 am

neymar is 5'9 and 140 pounds.. the dude can pass and dribble way better, sure. but he will never come close to scoring as many goals as Ronaldo/messi...., terrible in the air, average shooting.. poor composure in front of goal.. easy to push off on a breakaway..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:06 am

LeSwagg James wrote:Messi is the better dribbler, passer/playmaker, finisher/goal scorer, and is faster with the ball... Those are the most important attributes considering they're attackers

Just curious, what makes Messi a better finisher? I don't think they're too far apart in that aspect of their game.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:03 am

Thimmy wrote:

Just curious, what makes Messi a better finisher? I don't think they're too far apart in that aspect of their game.
He scores more difficult goals..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:21 am

LeSwagg James wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

Ok Razz
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:00 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

that's not true

but still, that means that Ronaldo puts himself in better goalscoring positions Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:45 am

Fair enough.. I'll take the magician, you can have the poacher

:coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James