Valkyrja
urbaNRoots
Adit
Mr Nick09
Gil
125 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL: Ozil is now an Arsenal player | - Page 28 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Ozil is now an Arsenal player |

Post by danyjr Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:34 pm

Lex wrote:Ozil for £38 million is a steal, considering it's 2013 and we bought him from Madrid
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23929339

£42.2 million ~ €50 million. Steal? GTFO bro Laughing

danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Ozil is now an Arsenal player | - Page 28 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Ozil is now an Arsenal player |

Post by The Franchise Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:34 pm

Still think they need a midfielder, Flamini was not who I had in mind.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:35 pm

50m euros is actually overpaid.Its not his real worth.Madrid indeed got a great price for him.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:38 pm

S wrote:50m euros is actually overpaid.Its not his real worth.Madrid indeed got a great price for him.
Ok Laughing Best 10 in the world is not worth that money Laughing

This is a man who has created more chances than any other player in the last 3 years and a player who assisted more goals than any other player.

Love how when a side outside the usual big hitters make a big signing everyone always tries to damn it down.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:38 pm

S wrote:50m euros is actually overpaid.Its not his real worth.Madrid indeed got a great price for him.
But.. but.. but, he's priceless to me. No 
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:38 pm

No Arsenal fan cares how much he cost really. For the first time since Bergkamp we've signed a ready-made world class player.

Fantastic signing, I'm absolutely delighted to have another German player in the Arsenal team.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:38 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Also i disagree the money should have spent elsewhere.... the only thing they needed more was a WC striker.

Tell me who was available? they tried to get Suarez or Benzema and was both blocked.
A world class winger, DM or striker. Cazorla does a great job as AM.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:40 pm

The Franchise wrote:Still think they need a midfielder, Flamini was not who I had in mind.
A midfielder isn't going to make an impact or take this team to the next level like Ozil can.

They needed a WC striker and a WC attacking midfielder or Inside FWD, they got one of them so good job.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:40 pm

Mata for £23m was a steal in hindsight.

Hell even Oscar for £20m and Hazard for £32m are looking like bargains after this window.

Facking hell.

Last edited by Gil on Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:40 pm

http://www.arsenal.com/home

Well that's that..

See you guys later off to drugs.. smoking 
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:40 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:This is a man who has created more chances than any other player in the last 3 years and a player who assisted more goals than any other player.
Yeah...in La Liga and for Madrid. I wonder how many he would have produced if he was playing for Sevilla Proud
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:41 pm

I knew it wouldnt be long before someone tried to piss on the bonfire
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:41 pm

the transfer market is over lol, too late to talk about supposed new player needed
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Still think they need a midfielder, Flamini was not who I had in mind.
A midfielder isn't going to make an impact or take this team to the next level like Ozil can.

They needed a WC striker and a WC attacking midfielder or Inside FWD, they got one of them so good job.
Agreed.

Still think they need another winger and obviously a striker. But this team is enough for Top 4.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:41 pm

che wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:Will go down as one of the most retarded pieces of business we have ever done. Exchanging a wizard for another kick and shoot player?

Another disappointing day in the life of a Real Madrid fan.
must be horrible to replace ozil and kaka with isco and bale, i can't even imagine the depression
Laughing This.
I get attached to my guys. I think it's perfectly appropriate to be sad when you lose someone who you genuinely enjoy watching play, and replace him with someone you will likely hate. Will we starve for talent? Probably not? but it's just another example of our failure as an institution to properly use the talent we have.

We can't help but recycle our talent, we have no trust, no perseverance to develop even the unbelievably talented the players we accumulate. The approach is wrong, and it's disappointing.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:42 pm

Ok Laughing Best 10 in the world is not worth that money Laughing

This is a man who has created more chances than any other player in the last 3 years and a player who assisted more goals than any other player.

Love how when a side outside the usual big hitters make a big signing everyone always tries to damn it down.
NO.Ofcourse the price wouldnt matter if he performs but that his not his real market value.And please stop comparing it to Bale's price which happened in totally different circumstances.(Not that anyone thinks he's worth that).

As usual anything Madrid related and you want to downplay it.I dont like Madrid either but this is brilliant business for me.90m combined for wantaway players and they have done exceedingly well.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:43 pm

Hopefully the Real Madrid fans chant something during the next game about Ozil.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:43 pm

danyjr thinks that 40M euros for Higauin is fine, but 45M euros for Ozil is vastly overpriced Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:43 pm

Fecking yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! This is crazy. I can't believe it. Fecking get in,
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:44 pm

great move by Arsenal, bad move from Real...

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:45 pm

I agree kind of, but I still dont believe in an Arteta and Ramsey midfield. As good as both are indivudally. And you can replace Wilshere with either of those two and I still dont believe in it. Need someone with some defensive skills in there I believe.

Dont think they need a WC striker, I think Giroud is very good. I think they could of used a different kind of striker in rotation/back up.

I also think, while Rosicky is really good, he wont be able to play 3 games a week, or even 2. Thats ignoring the fact Ozil is fantastic.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:47 pm

Lex wrote:danyjr thinks that 40M euros for Higauin is fine, but 45M euros for Ozil is vastly overpriced Laughing
1- Never said overpriced. I said it was not a bargain, and I still believe that. Not a bargain at all.
2- Yes Higuaín is worth every penny. He's a world class striker and you would have loved to have him at Arsenal.
3- He's Argentine :coffee:
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:47 pm

Sad Will miss seeing him play against us, great player!!
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:50 pm

Collblanc wrote:Sad Will miss seeing him play against us, great player!!  
Its good I can enjoy watching him now, rather than wishing for his failure. Always liked him.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:50 pm

Lex wrote:danyjr thinks that 40M euros for Higauin is fine, but 45M euros for Ozil is vastly overpriced Laughing
That lad has zero credibility.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:50 pm

shocking..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next