Valkyrja
urbaNRoots
Adit
Mr Nick09
Gil
125 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL: Ozil is now an Arsenal player | - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Ozil is now an Arsenal player |

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:39 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Well, according EC, AS, and Cope, Ozil insists on leaving. This is extremely disappointing behavior, i was expecting more from a player like him. But if he is choosing to run away, then he should fck off providing we can make up for him leaving.
Its extremely disappointing that he doesn't want to sit on the bench in a WC year because Perez has a new play toy?

He's not going to sit there and watch himself go down the pecking order just because Perez decides he wants to f*ck everything up for a new toy

Good on him, i hope he's not the last one and make clubs like this realize they can't hoover up all the talent for themselves and not even use them.
And he is going to sit on the bench according to who? he has played absolutely all games so far since carlo arrived, preseason and official games alike. When Carlo said he wanted CR to play CF, and gave him the most freedom in attack, he should have understood that he wasnt the one in danger. If it wasnt a world cup year would it have been different? and if anything, going into a different environment than what he is accustomed to, can have a worse effect on his form?

This is 1) Money driven 2) fear of competition. He is asking us to break our wage structure to give him a massive contract and he is afraid of competition. You cant say that he is leaving because Bale is arriving because there has been no indication that he would go to the bench, and bale hasnt even arrived yet ffs. What know it all pundits say on twitter doesnt matter. He is being asked to work more on the pitch, to defend more, to participate more, and he is doing fck all. That's terrible attitude i am sorry, not even the people that should actually feel upset like Di Maria or benzema have complained. fckin disagrace

If we had said yes to his demands of a bigger contract, he wouldnt be crying about bale dude

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Ozil is now an Arsenal player | - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Ozil is now an Arsenal player |

Post by B-Mac Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:50 am

a certain twitter I T K is saying we have agreed wages and a deal could be done by the weekend lol he got are sale of Wootton like 10 days before it happened, so i take it with a grain of salt of course because selling youth players is different then signing £40 million Ozil lol
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:45 am

:facepalm: Ozil needs to man up look at di maria ffs, a very good example of a player fighting for his place by raising his game, can't believe he is going on like this after 2 games
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:50 am

Ozil doesn't want to risk being stuck if he loses his job. Also, he doesn't want to play right wing. Nothing disgracefule about him wanting to leave tbh... he's played out of position.

With the WC coming, a lot of guys are going to have a quick trigger.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander mahone Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:23 am

It's not like he translated his frustration by sulking when he played. He's just looking upset when being subbed off which's in a way is a good thing because that means he wanted to play badly. I also don't think it's just about the competition, come on now he already had to deal with that since his first season at Madrid. It's more about how Ancelotti seeing him imo.

First game vs Betis Ancelotti subbed him out when we still need a winning goal despite he played very well, being the source of most of our chances in that game and just before the substitution he's buzzing on the left couple times serving chance after chance on Ronaldo's plate. What's up with that? People talk a lot about how his lack of defensive effort as a reason of the subs, but since the start of the 2nd half Betis barely threatening like in 1st half, and the scoreline was 1-1 ffs we need a goal. Don't remember we had as much as chances after he's off and we're lucky Marcelo had that moment of brilliance for Isco's header.

2nd game Ancelotti subbed him out again when we barely had a lead and still he took out Ozil rather early again despite him being one of only 2 players that day that looked like going to make something to further secure the lead, remember that arguably pass of the game by Ozil, his goal that shouldn't have been disallowed, & of course chances of the game came mostly from him. He didn't even being that much of liability defensively like many made him out to be, he did his share of run chasing back the opponent though he need to do better in winning back the ball. We're doing worse defensively and offensively after he's off, so perhaps the problem was not him.

Anyway it seemed Ancelotti had chosen him as the one to be sacrificed the first chance he got and it's not really by merit too, so it's understandable if he's maybe upset, coach's opinion is all that matter after all.
alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:29 am

In the first game Cedrik was all over Carvajal because a certain player was too lazy to help out and no he didn't have a good game then. he looked alittle better in the second half when he played LW but that wasn't enough for him to stay on. When he was subbed out we were suddenly all over Betis and the goal was long overdue

Against Granada he was again dissapointing while playing AM. There should be no complaints from him for being subbed out as along with Ronaldo he was our worst attacking players on the night. I wonder what this guy feels when Isco who had to play in the pivot created more chances than him

Like Nick said this desire to move is fuelled by his own ego and his reluctancy to fight for his place. I say good riddance DiMaria will take over that RAM role and do a better job like he already has shown this season
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander mahone Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:17 am

If Carvajal being struggled was to blame on the attacker in front of him, then it should be on all Ozil, Isco, Ronaldo, & Benzema, because they're rotated throughout the game. We're already all over Betis since the start of the 2nd half, Ozil could have had 3 assists during just about 15-20 minutes before he's taken off be if only Ronaldo could finished better.

How's Ozil disappointing vs Granada or created less chances than the guys who played in the pivot? He created 5 chances which was more than anyone else and should have had that beautiful goal to his credit.
alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:19 am

Manchester United will make a €50m bid for Ozil, according to AS. Arsenal are also interested.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:23 am

Lets just call chelsea right now to see if Mata is available, if so we bring him back where he belongs
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:39 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Lets just call chelsea right now to see if Mata is available, if so we bring him back where he belongs
I'll save you the fee, he isn't.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:43 am

sportsczy wrote:Ozil doesn't want to risk being stuck if he loses his job.  Also, he doesn't want to play right wing.  Nothing disgracefule about him wanting to leave tbh...  he's played out of position.

With the WC coming, a lot of guys are going to have a quick trigger.
if we give him the wages he want, is he still going to look out for a transfer?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:59 am

Yeah i think the wages were asked so that Madrid would refuse and give him a better excuse to leave than being afraid of competition... Madrid can't pay him that much because then the club would have to give massive raises to half the guys. It's just not possible. I'm sure Ozil's entourage know that.

This is more about Ozil being unhappy with a) playing RW and b) feeling competition.

He wants to go somewhere he is catered to.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:21 pm

alexander mahone wrote:If Carvajal being struggled was to blame on the attacker in front of him, then it should be on all Ozil, Isco, Ronaldo, & Benzema, because they're rotated throughout the game. We're already all over Betis since the start of the 2nd half, Ozil could have had 3 assists during just about 15-20 minutes before he's taken off be if only Ronaldo could finished better.

How's Ozil disappointing vs Granada or created less chances than the guys who played in the pivot? He created 5 chances which was more than anyone else and should have had that beautiful goal to his credit.
he was subbed for a reason in both games and Carlo had to defend his "struggling" on both of his pressconferences. I don't know which ozil you watch but the one I have watched has been stinking the place up and has rightfully been subbed in both our games. Nothing political in this just reality I am afraid.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:37 pm

The ozil on youtube watch is always perfect, even if it lasts only 4-5 minutes. videos cant be any longer for stamina concerns
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:41 pm

Let me make my stance clear... the fact that we're losing Ozil because we're buying Bale for 90 mil or so is extremely stupid even by Flo's standards. Wtf is Flo doing Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:46 pm

Flo is not the one pushing him out neither was Floro the reason Cacktrao wanted to leave. nobody knows where Bale will play yet so its pretty silly of players to make assumptions before he is even here. Also it has been reported he will get 7.5ME PRE-tax thats even less than what Ozil is getting now. He wants to leave because he is unwilling to change his game for the benefit of the team.

To this day he hasn't addressed his stamina issues and he sulks everytime he gets subbed. Heck DiMaria was ready to run out against Granada because he thought he was the one getting subbed but it turned out to be Ozil who then acted like a fcking drama queen. I can remember Ronaldo doing that like 3/4 seasons ago ffs. He seriously has some growing up to do
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:01 pm

Ozil just said he will stay, you can close the thread Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:02 pm

Ozil: “I feel really good at Madrid. I have a contract here until 2016. It is an honour to play with this team. I'm staying w/ Real Madrid.”
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by AltoZ Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:05 pm

Haha, another playing rejects Moyesy and Man Utd :bow: 
AltoZ
AltoZ
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:07 pm

I think Ozil wanted to play for Fergie but when he googled Utd, and saw Moyes' mug, he changed his mind
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:08 pm

Rumours last week said we were approached by his father but showed no interest.

Shinji >>>
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:11 pm

Manu Sainz from Cadena Ser reports that Ozil's father asked for 7 millions but Man United only offered 5 millions. So no agreement. The other club on him was Arsenal...

His dad is a terrible agent
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by AltoZ Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:13 pm

^
Shinji, who is a benchwarmer because of Danny f*cking Welbeck Laughing
AltoZ
AltoZ
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:37 pm

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/08/28/primera/1377691206_557690.html

Mesut Ozil:  "My decision is clear:  I will stay at Real Madrid. For me, it is an honor to play here and i will continue."
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:41 pm

United don't seem to be willing to play any formation with a CAM role anyway

It's just not like them now.

And before any fantasy football phsycopath comes in, no he can't play as a CM next to Carrick.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:27 pm

to steep of an asking price, no one is going to pay 40mill for an average joe soap who only tends to play well 1 in 10 games.
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next