Juvellinapoli
Eivindo
salmano9
Juveman17
DeviAngel
Juventude
10 posters

Go down

Richmond Boakye-Yiadom undergo medical at Juventus Empty Richmond Boakye-Yiadom undergo medical at Juventus

Post by Juventude Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:39 pm

Richmond Boakye-Yiadom undergo medical at Juventus Thumb?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ghanasoccernet.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F08%2FFishmedical

Ghana striker Richmond Boakye Yiadom has undergone medical at Juventus and linked up with the first team squad.

The 19-year-old had extended rest days after playing at the 2013 FIFA U20 World Cup in Turkey where Ghana won bronze.

Juventus coach Antonio Conte has big plans for youngster whose 11 goals last season helped Sassuolo to qualify to the Serie A.

The Bianconeri will offload strikers Fabio Quagliarella and Alessandro Matri to make room for the promising talent.

Boakye is co-owned by Juventus and Genoa.

I'm not sure why he needs a medical since we already own 50% of his rights, but this seems to make it close to official that he will be on the squad this season.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Richmond Boakye-Yiadom undergo medical at Juventus Empty Re: Richmond Boakye-Yiadom undergo medical at Juventus

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:56 pm

:bow: my dream coming true ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Richmond Boakye-Yiadom undergo medical at Juventus Empty Re: Richmond Boakye-Yiadom undergo medical at Juventus

Post by Juveman17 Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:29 pm

No vest

Richmond Boakye-Yiadom undergo medical at Juventus Tumblr_lw0kwpsDBC1qj0robo1_250
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:30 pm

DeviAngel wrote::bow: my dream coming true ?
You've been calling it for a year now Laughing

Devi :bow:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:35 pm

Mine too devi Smile nice move....
Question; why didnt the same happen with ciro immobile when he scored 28 goals last season in pescare?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:09 pm

nice move
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juvellinapoli Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:50 am

juveman17 wrote:

Boakye-Yiadom is the next Moscardelli; I have followed Sassuolo the past year, and was far from impressed. He is so one-dimensional, its not even funny; he can't dribble, is awful at his positioning, and misses more chances than he puts away. I don't understand the overrating of this guy; Juve signed Zaza, he is a true player!! Can't believe Fiorentina signed Pietro Iemello, should of been signed by Marotta and Paratici

Last edited by Juvellinapoli on Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Juvellinapoli
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:56 am

Yeah every time I watched Sassuolo highlights I wasn't impressed at all

Very poor chance conversion rate. And we NEED at least 1 striker who can bang in goals when presented with chances.

We used to always have people to do that.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:32 am

Juvellinapoli wrote:
juveman17 wrote:

Boakye-Yiadom is the next Moscardelli; I have followed Sassuolo the past year, and was far from impressed. He is so one-dimensional, its not even funny; he can't dribble, is awful at his positioning, and misses more chances than he puts away. I don't understand the overrating of this guy; Juve signed Zaza, he is a true player!! Can't believe Fiorentina signed Pietro Iemello, should of been signed by Marotta and Paratici

So he is the next god?

Richmond Boakye-Yiadom undergo medical at Juventus Davide-Moscardelli

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:46 pm

Finally...a young striker!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:55 pm

salmano9 wrote:Mine too devi :)nice move....
Question; why didnt the same happen with ciro immobile when he scored 28 goals last season in pescare?
Because we're stupid, weve had Gabbiadini sitting, you dont think we couldve slotted him in for some playing time against pescara or siena.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:07 pm

FilthyLuca wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Mine too devi :)nice move....
Because we're stupid, weve had Gabbiadini sitting, you dont think we couldve slotted him in for some playing time against pescara or siena.
He wanted to go on loan and play first team football and after that to return to Juve. His own words
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:19 pm

Why did he undergo a medical,I thought he was a Juve player for a year or two already.

Anyway,came here cause I saw him play once and thought he was truly special...Reminded me of Eto'o with a bit of Drogba in him.That was just 10 minutes though Laughing
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down