dostoevsky
BarcaKizz
beatrixasdfghjk.
fatman123
Red Alert
18 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official Talk About Whatever Thread

Post by dostoevsky Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:05 am

Nice.

But I saw this game at the San Siro:

Sad

Given that Roma have an unbeaten record when I go to their matches, it probably wasn't the greatest game to be scheduled on for my trip.

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official Talk About Whatever Thread

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:40 pm

Good game, fatman?
Laughing

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:02 pm

Congratulations to Ar53nal.

Chaka
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:19 pm

It was so thrilling.
RVP :bow:

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:21 pm

Urgh, had my wisdom teeth extracted T___TT.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:01 pm

been there done that, at least you got it done during the school term, i had them out durring the holidays Sad
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:59 pm

Razz
It's just that I got the school cert next week, and I need a loan laptop by then, so I'm cutting it kind of short.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:47 am

dear HSC,
get *bleep*

that is all
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:50 am

wtf, has the forum got an inbuilt censor or something?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:53 am

Ja. To stop Milan fans typing Inter Merd- you get the point - the word is automatically altered to "I want to be banned." :lol!:

Don't worry, the end of exams is close. Hang in there! I'm disappearing for a few days to hardcore nerd for Physics; once that is done I'll be relieved of a lot of stress, even if my Calculus exam will be insane. I've got lots of time to practice for it and I'm quite well prepared for it as it is. Didn't pay any attention in Physics this semester though apart from in my labs. Razz
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:03 am

dostoevsky wrote:Ja. To stop Milan fans typing Inter Merd- you get the point - the word is automatically altered to "I want to be banned." :lol!:

Don't worry, the end of exams is close
. Hang in there! I'm disappearing for a few days to hardcore nerd for Physics; once that is done I'll be relieved of a lot of stress, even if my Calculus exam will be insane. I've got lots of time to practice for it and I'm quite well prepared for it as it is. Didn't pay any attention in Physics this semester though apart from in my labs. Razz

no, the end exams is here!!! had my last exam this morning!!! banana
well, youre the one who chose to study physics and calculus and other math related junk thats much too complex for me to handle so really you made you're own bed, now sleep in it Razz
far as im concerned chem exam was yesterday and i dont want to look at anything science realted for a long long time, i just dont have the kind of thinking for that kind of stuff
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:06 am

Congrats man... now have fap, then prepare for a fun summer of drinking
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:11 am

cant wait man, i leave for schoolies in 3 weeks!
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:18 am

I GOT OFF, I GOT OFF banana
Okay, TSO's just like: 'Bad boy.' And then he starts conversing with me in Mandarin.
(Y)

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:40 am

this thread is almost one third fo the way to getting into the list of threads with most replies Very Happy
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:43 am

Yeah, with only like me, you, BarcaKizz, and dostoevsky contributing regularly, so I think that we should get a promotion Razz

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:14 am

We do have to factor in threads getting locked and restarted after they get too long though Razz

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:04 am

Kizz your athletics buddy scored again tonight Very Happy
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:19 am

Yieeeeewwww!!!

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 13 00020037-Photo

Epic match tonight... first half was f**ing horrible, but last 30 minutes we were great. 3-2, 90th minute penalty!

Karol Kisel :bow:

Nick Carle, man of the match. His touch is absolute quality. A talent completely wasted by the Socceroos. Such a shame he went to Thugland instead of Spain where he would have flourished. :bow:

Emmo had a great game too, some fantastic dribbles. :bow:

With Emmo, Carle and Kisel in midfield, we have the quality to challenge Brisbane by the end of the season. Mark my words... If the coach can get them to play like they did for the last 30 minutes, we'll be hard to beat!
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:44 pm

soccer am :bow:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:31 am

Lszanto... what do you think of my Aussie Silver Ultimate Team?

Langerak/Federici
Wilkshire Williams Ognenovski Zullo
Grella Kilkenny
Rukavytsya Holman Oar
Kruse

Subs: Federici, Emerton, Leckie, Sarota, Jedinak, De Vere, Lowry, Valeri, Vidosic

Will probably buy Kewell...

Kisnorbo and Herd are both really expensive for some reason... but I should be able to get them.

Its actually a pretty good silver team because a lot of them have epic pace... Rukavytsya is about 90, Oar and Leckie 88, Kruse is about 84, Vidosic 82, Zullo is high 80s, Wilkshire is 80s... Wink
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:53 am

Physics is over. So happy.

Rotational Dynamics, Electricity and Magnetism were a walk in the park.

Probably should have studied for Quantum Mechanics rather than assume it would be the same old, same old paper. Of course they change it up for my year. What the hell was that on about...
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:11 am

BarcaKizz wrote:Lszanto... what do you think of my Aussie Silver Ultimate Team?

Langerak/Federici
Wilkshire Williams Ognenovski Zullo
Grella Kilkenny
Rukavytsya Holman Oar
Kruse

Subs: Federici, Emerton, Leckie, Sarota, Jedinak, De Vere, Lowry, Valeri, Vidosic

Will probably buy Kewell...

Kisnorbo and Herd are both really expensive for some reason... but I should be able to get them.

Its actually a pretty good silver team because a lot of them have epic pace... Rukavytsya is about 90, Oar and Leckie 88, Kruse is about 84, Vidosic 82, Zullo is high 80s, Wilkshire is 80s... Wink

why emerton off the bench, i know he doenst suit the fast paced XI but hes probably got the best passing stats of all your mids, archie thompson could also be another cheap option too

dostoevsky wrote:Physics is over. So happy.

Rotational Dynamics, Electricity and Magnetism were a walk in the park.

Probably should have studied for Quantum Mechanics rather than assume it would be the same old, same old paper. Of course they change it up for my year. What the hell was that on about...

i know how you feel man, same thing happened to me this year, just remember youre all in the same boat, if it was unexpected for you im sure most people didnt expect it either
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:14 am

Haha yeah, everyone had the same reaction, I'm not worried, just slightly embarassed by that section.

Before Physics, I couldn't wait to study for my Calculus exam because it seemed so much more pleasant.

Now I really don't want to study for Calculus. Razz

Stokes' Theorem...more like FIFA.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:18 am

Yeah... I'm still experimenting... Not too sure how my best team will look yet.

Do you play UT? What do the cards with stats which have arrows pointing up next to the stats mean? They are better than normal cards for the players. Today there are lots of Emerton's with this... I was going to buy one, but I'm not sure if the stats boost wears off or not... What are they and what to do?

Thompson is alright, but my other strikers are better really.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:22 am

Signed Kisnorbo... and Kewell is a gold card.

Federici
Wilkshire Williams Kisnorbo Zullo
Grella Jedinak
Rukavytsya Holman Oar
Kruse

:dance:

Might put Emmo in midfield for his passing and versatility.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next