dostoevsky
BarcaKizz
beatrixasdfghjk.
fatman123
Red Alert
18 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Talk About Whatever Thread

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:09 pm

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:Oh, that's not fair, I speak to you more than RG :L

No idea how to solve this problem, maybe he will know... but I'm not sure.

BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Talk About Whatever Thread

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:23 pm

Well the posting's fixed now, I think.
BUT THE AVATAR.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:29 pm

Fixed? I dunno man, go into your settings or something.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:43 pm

I didn't do anything :L
Xavi is humble and respectful :coffee:
BUT YOU GOTTA FIX THAT AVATAR PROBLEM.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:52 pm

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:I didn't do anything :L
Xavi is humble and respectful :coffee:
BUT YOU GOTTA FIX THAT AVATAR PROBLEM.

If you ever trolled me in real life about Xavi I would throttle you. :coffee:

:bow: :bow: :bow: XAVI
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:09 pm

*waiting for Xavi to retire*

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:14 pm

BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:24 pm

Oh, it's too long T__T.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:26 pm

Well i've kept a close eye on this thread and enjoyed reading it Very Happy

Also since this thread is basically pertained to Australian Residents,i am very curious to know about one thing..

Christian Vieri has stayed in Australia for about a dozen years if i'm correct ?And i've never ever once seen him speak English and i've heard he speaks pretty flawless English too..

I've searched it all over youtube and couldnt find it..Any idea guys ?Does he have the typical Australian accent in him ?Just asking out my extreme Inquisitiveness..Very Happy
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:35 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Well i've kept a close eye on this thread and enjoyed reading it Very Happy

Also since this thread is basically pertained to Australian Residents,i am very curious to know about one thing..

Christian Vieri has stayed in Australia for about a dozen years if i'm correct ?And i've never ever once seen him speak English and i've heard he speaks pretty flawless English too..

I've searched it all over youtube and couldnt find it..Any idea guys ?Does he have the typical Australian accent in him ?Just asking out my extreme Inquisitiveness..Very Happy

Well he is pretty much a genuine Australian/Italian really. He was born in Italy but he moved to Australia very young and lived here for all his school life... I think he moved back to Italy at like 16 or something to play football, but he pretty much grew up in Australia. So yes, he'd have an Australian accent.

He's actually said his first love was cricket... and he said he would have given up playing football for Italy if he could play cricket for Australia. Pretty interesting. I remember there was a lot of disappointment that he didn't choose to play for Australia in football, but its fair enough, not like some other players. His brother Maxi Vieri played for Australia
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:43 pm

Interesting Kizz..Well yeah i am aware of that and i also got to know incidently from an Australian Expert on ESPNStarSports that He idolized Australian Cricket legend Allan Border..that pretty much shows his love for cricket..

And yeah i've heard of Max Vieri..A genuine question..Do you think he would have been able to replicate his brother's elite status or atleast come close to him if he moved to Italy as well or is it just that he wasnt good enough ?

Also in the current Australian Cricket team an Italian is playing for them..guess who ?Very Happy

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:47 pm

Cricket's boring :coffee:

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:49 pm

I don't know what accent I have :L
I think it's just PLAIN, but what's plain?
==

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:58 pm

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:I don't know what accent I have :L
I think it's just PLAIN, but what's plain?
==

lol... that would be an Aussie one mate... thats why you think its plain, its normal here.

I thought the same thing, then you go overseas and everyone starts telling you how 'cute' it is. Evil or Very Mad
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:03 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Interesting Kizz..Well yeah i am aware of that and i also got to know incidently from an Australian Expert on ESPNStarSports that He idolized Australian Cricket legend Allan Border..that pretty much shows his love for cricket..

And yeah i've heard of Max Vieri..A genuine question..Do you think he would have been able to replicate his brother's elite status or atleast come close to him if he moved to Italy as well or is it just that he wasnt good enough ?

Also in the current Australian Cricket team an Italian is playing for them..guess who ?Very Happy

Max did go to Italy though? What do you mean, he moved at 19 to Juve! Looking at Max Vieri's stats it appears he had a few decent seasons with good goal returns, even got a move to Napoli. However, just because he was Christian's brother doesn't mean he was also brilliant. Don't think an earlier move to Italy would have helped much. He never scored for Australia, so yeah. There's always one brother who is better.

Would have been nice if Christian could have played in the A-League or something
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:04 pm

Find me a clip of an Australian accent and I'll tell you mine isn't :3

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:11 pm

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:Find me a clip of an Australian accent and I'll tell you mine isn't :3

Send me a clip of you talking and I'll tell you it is :coffee:

I think there are websites to do voice-recording on the net... DO IT!

Plus its stupid... I don't think I sound like Crocodile Dundee, but that is an extreme Australian accent, you can have a much more mild one.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:12 pm

I don't sound anything like Paul Hogan :L

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:14 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:

anyone see him on the NRL footy show?
if you didnt dont bother looking for it, it was terrible, most of them knew nothing about him and fattys attempt to say "fenerbache" was interesting, after a while Harry looked like he really didnt want to be there
then again i guess its the repetative fails of the footy show that have kept it on TV for so long
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:14 pm

Only other countries I've been are China and Singapore cheers

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:18 pm

furthest ive been from home is the gold coast Sad
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:20 pm

fatman123 wrote:furthest ive been from home is the gold coast Sad
Singapore's awesome.
It's like:
Walk outside. pale
Walk inside. banana

If you don't have air conditioning in Singapore, you're screwed :L

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:30 pm

Yes, but do you think the average person living in Australia sounds like Paul Hogan? No.

Thats just the extreme Occa accent, I'd say even Paul Hogan played it up in the movies.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:32 pm

fatman123 wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote:

anyone see him on the NRL footy show?
if you didnt dont bother looking for it, it was terrible, most of them knew nothing about him and fattys attempt to say "fenerbache" was interesting, after a while Harry looked like he really didnt want to be there
then again i guess its the repetative fails of the footy show that have kept it on TV for so long

I was wondering if he went on the NRL one...I'd like to see it actually, just for the fail. I watched him and Emmo on the World Game though, which was good.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:34 pm

I live in an Asian community, everyone speaks very plain cheers

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:47 pm

@Beatrix: Went to a school 80% Asian. Some have more Asian influences on their accent but they still have essentially Australian accents.

Australian accents are very flat, which means they're pretty much the plainest accent around.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next