Which team(s) are you looking forward to watching the most this season? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Which team(s) are you looking forward to watching the most this season?

+25
S
redsnoopy
TenMenWonTheLeague
VivaStPauli
aleumdance
Red Alert
CBarca
zarola
Rebaño Sagrado
Eivindo
Sporting CP
rwo power
M99
McAgger
Doc
Sina
B-Mac
ioilersrock448
sportsczy
VendettaRed07
RealGunner
Adit
Onyx
Khaled
Gil
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which team(s) are you looking forward to watching the most this season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which team(s) are you looking forward to watching the most this season?

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:26 am

Dortmund, because Kloppo, FFS. Few exciting new signings, I am a tad disappointed they let go of Bittencourt and loaned out Leitner, but Hofmann is looking great, and the two new signings I cannot hope to spell correctly will probably turn out great. Also my favorite coach, playing my favorite tactics. Must-watch.

Real Madrid, becuase it'll be interesting to see what they can do once they drop Mous super-reactive style, finally they could fully utilize the talents of Özil.

Bayern, because they got most of my favorite players. Schweinsteiger, Müller, Götze, Kroos, Lahm - that squad is ridiculously stacked, and I want to see it happening live, when Pep turns that great club into a train wreck. Because he will. I can already see him forcing a 4-3-3 and starting Thiago every single match even though there's no reason to drop the 4-2-3-1 that wrecked everything in Europe. That's just good TV!

Chelsea, because I still think Mou is a great coach, under the right circumstances, and they are building a very exciting squad.

Arsenal, because I've always followed them semi-regularly, I like Wengers style, and they got Podolski, whom I adore.

Fiorentina, because I caught on to their attractive style of play way too late last season and don't want to miss out on anything this time around. Also they signed Gomez, who is a massive donkey, but also pretty likable and lethal in front of goal - brilliant counter-attacking striker and poacher, I can see him doing well in Serie A.

VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Which team(s) are you looking forward to watching the most this season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which team(s) are you looking forward to watching the most this season?

Post by rwo power Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:25 pm

Teams I will have a closer look at:

- FC Basel 1893: Yes, I admit it is mainly because of Yann Sommer, but also because they managed to punch quite a bit above their weight in the last two seasons, which I can't help but admire. I hope they'll do it again this season!

- Borussia Dortmund: I really hope they will go far in the CL again and show everybody that they are not a one-season hit as quite a lot of people seem to think. Plus I will have a lot of fun listening to the (English) commentators wrangle with Mkhitaryan, Aubameyang and Ducksch when they still haven't managed to pronounce Blaszczykowski, Schmelzer, Piszczek, Großkreutz and Gündogan Laughing

- Schalke 04: They got quite some exciting young talent this season and I hope for them to do well. If they would just decide to get a good goalkeeper in the near future!

- Bayern: Other than that I love watching Manuel Neuer when he decides to add playing sweeper and playmaker to his job description, I'm curious how long it will take the team to implode if Pep insists on playing Thiago instead of the Bayern fan favourites all the time.

Unfortunately, Hannover and Borussia M'gladbach messed up big time last season and didn't reach the EL, but I will certainly try to catch one or the other match to see what Ron-Robert Zieler and Marc-André ter Stegen are up to this season.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by TenMenWonTheLeague Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:18 pm

Celtic. Interested to see if we can do as well in Europe again. Unlikely. Wouldn't mind a go at the Europa League this season if I'm being honest.
TenMenWonTheLeague
TenMenWonTheLeague
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by redsnoopy Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:19 pm

I look forward to watch Barca with its Neymar, Man City with its strike force and Newcastle with its attacking talents.

redsnoopy
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by TenMenWonTheLeague Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:24 pm

In addition to that;

Swansea, Schalke, Napoli, Fiorentina and Milan.
TenMenWonTheLeague
TenMenWonTheLeague
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:29 pm

Cant say any team in particular as i'll be following Serie A as a whole but yeah Napoli and Viola with their new signings would be the ones to look forward to out of all teams.I'll try to catch some Bundesliga games too and Madrid(if they sign Bale).
Thats about it for me.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:23 pm

Solo Juve Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:07 pm

As with everyone, this season is another really intriguing ones with so many changes at so many clubs. Pretty much all of the major teams in the major leagues Smile
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:31 am

Parma. The Amauri Sansone Cassano Biabiany attack could be VERY lethal
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:53 am

apart from my own team Milan, ... maybe team to watch is Real Madrid... I am just overly excited for Ancelotti, because he is a very classy, calm man and exactly what Madrid needed... so i am super excited what kind of positive things Carletto will bring, after all that chaos with Mourinho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:31 am

forgot about AS ROMA!!! if there is one team i would like to see qualifying then its defo AS ROMA; more than Napoli or Fiorentina. They deserve it, right now ROMA has great foundation to start from...

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:20 am

McEachran?

I can remember some England fans saying hes giong to be the 'next big thing' and is a 'class act'

rofl 
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:31 am

Grooverider wrote:McEachran?

I can remember some England fans saying hes giong to be the 'next big thing' and is a 'class act'

rofl 
Wrong thread?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Gil wrote:I didn't watch that much football apart from Chelsea games last season but I'm looking forward to the following teams this year

Madrid: Isco, Ronaldo, Bale, Modric, Benzema, Di Maria, Ozil, Ramos, Varane, Jessie, Marcelo, King Carlo etc should be a fun.
PSG: Cavani and Ibra partnership
Liverpool: Sturridge and Coutinho
Swansea: Bony season approaching.
PSV: Lots of exciting young Dutch talent on this team
Serie A in general, it looks to be on the rise once again.  They need 4 CL spots back, Bundesliga is irrelevant aside from Bayern and BVB.

And maybe Real Sociedad if McEachran joins them. Barca would be fun but they'll shackle Neymar and he'll struggle to adapt in his first year.
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2