salmano9
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Premier League bids for Juventus duo Empty Premier League bids for Juventus duo

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:37 pm

Alessandro Matri and Fabio Quagliarella are considering improved offers from Everton and Norwich respectively.

The Juventus strikers are pushed even more to the sidelines this season with the arrival of Carlos Tevez and Fernando Llorente.

The Premier League beckons for the two Italian forwards, as previous bids are reportedly raised over the weekend.

Everton are renewing their attempts to sign Matri, who was also of interest to Milan and Napoli, with an improved offer worth €12m (£10.4m).

The Rossoneri in particular could make a new offer for Matri after learning of Robinho’s thigh injury.

As for Quagliarella, he turned down a previous proposal from Norwich, but the Canaries are not giving up.

West Ham United are also thought to be tracking €10m-rated (£8.6m) Quagliagol.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Premier League bids for Juventus duo Empty Re: Premier League bids for Juventus duo

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:10 am

I'd seriously considering selling them both, but we'll keep 1

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Premier League bids for Juventus duo Empty Re: Premier League bids for Juventus duo

Post by salmano9 Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:29 am

Nooooooo!! My NAAAARRRGGIII ♥♥♥
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:41 am

we have to keep Matri sorry to say this but we need that classical #9
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juvellinapoli Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:57 am

DeviAngel wrote:we have to keep Matri sorry to say this but we need that classical #9

We do need the classic 9, but Alessandro does not the 3-5-2/5-3-2 Conte plays. Matri would be a beast in the 4-4-2; remember when he and Del Piero would score goals for fun?? Matri is a good player, but its unrealistic to change the formation to suit 1 player, he would be wasted on the bench.

I do not see the reason to Quagliarella AND Matri; each are good in their own way; Fabio by his ability to create his own chance, Matri by the fact he drags players with him, and in his link-up play. Juventus should sell only 1, but which??

Juvellinapoli
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:00 am

Juvellinapoli wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:we have to keep Matri sorry to say this but we need that classical #9

We do need the classic 9, but Alessandro does not the 3-5-2/5-3-2 Conte plays. Matri would be a beast in the 4-4-2; remember when he and Del Piero would score goals for fun?? Matri is a good player, but its unrealistic to change the formation to suit 1 player, he would be wasted on the bench.

I do not see the reason to Quagliarella AND Matri; each are good in their own way; Fabio by his ability to create his own chance, Matri by the fact he drags players with him, and in his link-up play. Juventus should sell only 1, but which??

Read my old posts and see what I said earlier the same thing that's in red. I would sell Quagi we have players who can create their own chances and hybrids like him in Tevez and Llorente and Gio and Vuci. Matri is what we need. Btw why you didn't answer to me up there where I asked you about Skopje and said something in Macedonian ? Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:04 am

Matri can be better than llorente. I really have a feeling that llorente will pull a bendtner.

MARK MY WORDS
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:15 am

I have a feeling that Llorente will be huge signing and that he'll amazes us alla Trezeguet and that we finally found ADP-Trez in terms of game play but I think Matri will challenge Llorente
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:30 am

you crazy fans! lol!. Llorente pulling a Bendter? common now.....common bro.

i SERIOUSLY hope we sell craptri instead of Quagmire. Quagli is just a better football player in every sense. Hell the best would be selling both and getting a new one.

and no devi....we dont need matri......
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:48 am

djfawnz wrote:you crazy fans! lol!. Llorente  pulling a Bendter? common now.....common bro.

i SERIOUSLY hope we sell craptri instead of Quagmire. Quagli is just a better football player in every sense. Hell the best would be selling both and getting a new one.

and no devi....we dont need matri......

^^THIS

not sure why there is even a discussion about who should be sold between Matri and Quags...

Quags is by far the better of the two and very complete and all this nonsense about him being a SS whilst Matri is a CF is nonsense..... Quags can play both roles and even as a CF he is still miles ahead of Matri in converting chances, Matri apart from his "lucky" first season with us is basically sh*t......

imagine we were in a tough game where we needed a goal badly and say Llorente was injured/out of sorts/figured out, Conte decides to go attacking and throws Gio/Vucinic in to offer more creativity with one more change left for a player that can score a wonder goal out of nothing, I don't think anyone would honestly hope it was Matri coming in cos he cannot even handle the ball moreover score. but Quags can do the inevitable when you least expect and that is why we should keep him....

we should sell Matri ASAP, he has nothing to offer this team that our current strikers/midfield cannot......

I'd only sell Quags if we are getting a replacement like Jovetic [gone to City] or Sanchez...... otherwise if we are not planning on getting a replacement, I say sell Matri and keep Quags.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:20 am

So keep Quagliarella even thou we have Giovinco,Vucinic,Tevez, somewhat Llorente, all players similar if not the same like him but sell Matri a player that we've got no similar with? Conte uses Target Man's and Matri is the last one we have so yes there is a place for him in this team with this midfield and this setup. Quagliarella is not the same he was and he'll never be he can offer flashes of brilliance but nothing else he will end up like another Amauri for us..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:35 am

Sell Giovinco, keep the other two, problem solved.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:32 am

Giovinco slowly becomes completely useless for Juve; the team has higher goals than he has and there is the problem Laughing. I'd sell Giovinco and Matri and keep Quag and Vuci for the offensive compartment. Think about the fact that all of them were very inconstant in the last seasons and Juve's ass was always saved because of their midfielders. It's like Quag vs Matri in the last instance, and I pick Fabio.

In my opinion Matri is overrated, he is nothing more than a mediocre striker who happened to score a few important goals and nothing more. Before Juve, he was different.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:09 am

He is no different. Matri just needs to boost up his confidence and live up with the fact that he is in juve where he now has to impress. We need a vice llorente in case he fails and flops. I merely see juve depending on headers to win matches. Quag...? He is no longer the man I saw 2-3 years ago before the injury. He is much slower. His dribbling isnt better than seba's. Matri is the man.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:37 am

salmano9 wrote:He is no different. Matri just needs to boost up his confidence and live up with the fact that he is in juve where he now has to impress.
Seriously.. He joined us in 2011 January, how long does it take him to live up the fact? That's what people been saying since he joined us, he just needs to gain confidence.. but even when he scored goals, he didn't get any better. He is a mediocre striker, but I'd still rather keep him than Quags or Giovinco

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:19 pm

loooool, devi what u said made no sense. Yes ita true matri is pure CF but sucks balls compared to the other strikers in ability or bench clutch player.

And why oh why Quag can become Amauri and not Matri?

Elmystique really just read mymind
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:29 pm

When will we ever get a chance again to cash in 22 million euros for those two ?

I'd sell them in an instant.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:16 pm

dronte wrote:Seriously.. He joined us in 2011 January, how long does it take him to live up the fact? That's what people been saying since he joined us, he just needs to gain confidence.. but even when he scored goals, he didn't get any better. He is a mediocre striker, but I'd still rather keep him than Quags or Giovinco

Andrew_P wrote:When will we ever get a chance again to cash in 22 million euros for those two ?

I'd sell them in an instant.

Agree with both of you.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:24 pm

I would like to have Quagliarela on the bench because his temperament is impressive, that helps other players as well to be comfortable with the bench...

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:01 pm

I am a Quags fan, but I have always said if we can get over 10m for either player, we should sell. Quags is aging and his stock is as high as it can be. Matri just isnt anything special.  We could use the money to buy a young player, a solid experienced player for cheap, (or Zlatan Very Happy).
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:10 pm

Cmon bros, if we sell both, who will we have as a replacement, even though the money is very tempting.
Matri is a bomber! Look at his volley van bastan like goal vs chievo last seasion. He has a better attitude than quag. We have better players than quag now BUT NO OTHER PLAYERS LIKE MATRI. LLORENTE IS NOT AS PACEY AS MATRI...you can say the tevez is an upgrade of quag that is muuuuuuch better than him. As I said we need a vice llorente = maaatri . Vuci and seba are good enough together as we saw last season
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:11 pm

Justice4Nargi babiiiieeeeess
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:12 pm

djfawnz wrote:loooool, devi what u said made no sense. Yes ita true matri is pure CF but sucks balls compared to the other strikers in ability or bench clutch player.

And why oh why Quag can become Amauri and not Matri?

Elmystique really just read mymind

What made no sense that Quagi is the same type of player like Giovinco,Vucinic,Llorente,Tevez? Really ?

Matri gave us the tittle last year with his goals against Milan and 10 goals in first months. But that's stupid comparations, Quags is past he is not the same player and yes it makes sense Quagli is 30 if we don't sell him now we will never recoup large sum of the money or some of the money later and he'll turn into Amauri, Matri is 28 there is huge difference plus we are stocked in Quagli's positions in terms of similar players
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:18 pm

Matri did not deliver the title anymore than Quagliarella did. It's silly to say.

Both these players are being sold for a loss of several million each so I don't know why everyone is praising the moves. If the club decides to sell one, let them choose and we can discuss it later.

I'm fairly sure that they will simply sell who will fetch more.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:21 pm

salmano9 wrote:Cmon bros, if we sell both, who will we have as a replacement, even though the money is very tempting.
Matri is a bomber! Look at his volley van bastan like goal vs chievo last seasion. He has a better attitude than quag. We have better players than quag now BUT NO OTHER PLAYERS LIKE MATRI. LLORENTE IS NOT AS PACEY AS MATRI...you can say the tevez is an upgrade of quag that is muuuuuuch better than him. As I said we need a vice llorente = maaatri . Vuci and seba are good enough together as we saw last season

Um, Matri goal vs. Chievo or a Quags goal vs. Chelsea? I think I know who I would keep if I had to pick one based on goals from last season. Matri is just ok. If we want a big body just bring back Luca Toni or keep Anelka... just kidding. Really though, we could come away with potentially 25m in sales for both players. We could easily either use that money to buy a cheap experienced backup for much less than 10m or we could invest it in a young player.

Like I said, Quags value is only going to go down and Matri may also go down playing another season as our fourth or fifth striker. Just because Matri is a classic number 9 striker in terms of size, does not mean that Conte will be using him regularly to rest Llorente. I would still expect Conte to go with Vucinic or Gio and change the tactics.

The market is high on both players and we should act now.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next