+5
juvealbanian
Juveman17
FilthyLuca
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
9 posters

Go down

Real doesn't give up 50 mil for Vidal Empty Real doesn't give up 50 mil for Vidal

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:34 pm

I do not want to know the Real Madrid to let go of Arturo Vidal. Despite the leadership of Juventus, on the recommendation of the peremptory coach Antonio Conte, has entered the Chilean midfielder in the list of 'untouchables', the Merengues are ready for a new assault. As reported in the drafting of Sportmediaset.it, the Blancos would be ready to falter is now in Corso Galileo Ferraris that the former Bayer Leverkusen with an offer mind-boggling: 50 million euro to Juventus and the player a multi-year contract from 5 , 8 million euro per year, compared to 4.7 proposed by Juventus for renewal.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Real doesn't give up 50 mil for Vidal Empty Re: Real doesn't give up 50 mil for Vidal

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:24 pm

80M then maybe we'll open negotiations

Considering they practically doubled their asking price for Higuain.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Real doesn't give up 50 mil for Vidal Empty Re: Real doesn't give up 50 mil for Vidal

Post by FilthyLuca Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:04 pm

^BINGO...they can go *bleep* themselves for 50 mil. we want 80 for the best midfielder in the world

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:10 pm

No way in hell are we selling Vidal
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:54 pm

No way...they are not going to get Vidal for 50 mln,they asked more than 30 mln for Higuashit!We are not going to sell our warrior for that price.Only a 70 mln offer should open negotiatons.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:03 am

Even if we sell for 70+... can u think of a replacement?
Hamsik?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:25 am

salmano9 wrote:Even if we sell for 70+... can u think of a replacement?
Hamsik?

Hamsik isn't really comparable, nor is he a CM.

I would guess that Asamoah would be used as a CM, maybe Verratti would be bought

Marchisio-Pirlo-Asamoah, Marchisio-Pirlo-Pogba- potential midfield 3 combinations without Vidal

But yeah, this is nonsense. The only way I saw Vidal leaving was to raise funds for a top quality forward, but it seems that Marotta and co. were able to sign two quality forwards without diminishing other areas of the team which is very promising.

Selling Vidal right now represents a lack of ambition on Juventus' half and I don't see that happening.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:14 am

Luca wrote:Marchisio-Pirlo-Asamoah, Marchisio-Pirlo-Pogba- potential midfield 3 combinations without Vidal

That is such an underwhelming midfield without Vidal in it.

I just hate it that he's going to leave someday maybe sooner than expected Mad
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:23 am

Yaya Toure ? Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:38 am

If he leaves it'll be next season or the one after, and we'd get enough money to buy whoever we want that's actually on the market

I'd prefer him to stay no matter what. But, the money he would fetch us could produce results similar to what happened when a certain French midfielder left and we brought in some heavy talent.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:54 am

I think a fair price for arturo is around 60 million. we should ask madrid for coentrao or marcelo and maybe higuain which would take about 40-50 mill off the price then we can use pogba as a first team player or get some 1 like obiang or veratti. I am against selling arturo but if we have opportunities to improve the team i am all for it. Think Zidane guys.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:18 am

Meh... Even tho with verrati obiang etc..
Our team will be weak without a warrior like vidal. He is so special. I couldnt think of any better replacement.. I dont see the trio MFs that luca listed are realistic. And pirlo is growing older. We would be week in the LM position without ASA. So selling him would create more problems
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:22 pm

yeah, obiang and verratti are playmakers, not bbms. we'd need someone like N'Koulou or Paulinho (too late)

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down