CBarca
fatman123
Motogp69
Juveman17
The Sanchez
15 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Official Talk About Whatever Thread

Post by Juveman17 Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:03 am

Motogp69 wrote:Had one hell of a few days. Was at the Chelsea/Madrid game last night, and man, was that probably one of the most electric crowds I've ever seen when it comes to a football game. I'll try and get some pictures up, but taking pictures with an Ipad is not as easy as it looks, though I like my new toy.

Tonight I played futsal for the first time and found out I'm pretty good at it which surprised me because I suck at dribbling in tight spaces, but man I poached the living sh$t out of the other team :coffee: 

Best news though, our stadium funding deal got approved, so you are looking at the newest expansion team for the MLS. Here comes Orlando City, who will bring Jesus' second son Kaka as their first DP signing in 2015 cheers 

Why don't you become their first DP signing hmm

Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: The Official Talk About Whatever Thread

Post by Eivindo Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:45 pm

juveman17 wrote:Elvindo did you pre order Rome 2 yet?
No, but it will be an epic experience when I get it. I need a new computer to fully appreciate the game, so I need to save up some before I get it. Its no shame in waiting though, as the community will provide great mods meanwhile. Would love a voice mod in latin or Italian rather than British. Its just hard to pretend you are controlling a roman army yelling like hooligans lol
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:29 pm

Eivindo wrote:
juveman17 wrote:Elvindo did you pre order Rome 2 yet?
No, but it will be an epic experience when I get it. I need a new computer to fully appreciate the game, so I need to save up some before I get it. Its no shame in waiting though, as the community will provide great mods meanwhile. Would love a voice mod in latin or Italian rather than British. Its just hard to pretend you are controlling a roman army yelling like hooligans lol
Haha yea I hate that. And I had a mod for empire total war that made the Italian Empire in the game and gave them legit italian voices with the correct language.

Also you should try the Europa Universalis IV demo. I love Paradox games like EU4 due to the deep controlling system where you are truly in control of your empire unlike Total War.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:59 pm

Starting As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner.

I hope to check out more of Steinbeck afterwards or sometime in the near future. Grapes of Wrath was stunning and I respect him immensely as an author after reading the book. Perhaps East of Eden, or Of Mice and Men.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:07 pm

I heard the EU games are perhaps even too deep? Its not much emphasis or detail on the actual battlemaps either, like in the total war games (?), so its hard for me to leave that:)

I never got into Empire cause of the weak portrait of the Italian factions, they were after all in a bit of a turmoil at the time, so its just not the best time to playan Italian faction. I enjoyed Rome 1 and Medieval a lot though, and played several fantastic mods. Europa Barbarorum for Rome 1 is insane, with latin voice mods for the romans, and they even tried other languages for the other factions in that one. It just feels so deep and real when all factions have different languages!

Once the community ads latin etc it will be great:) Also, it takes time fixing all the bugs at launch so its not bad in waiting a bit either.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:23 pm

juveman17 wrote:
Motogp69 wrote:Had one hell of a few days. Was at the Chelsea/Madrid game last night, and man, was that probably one of the most electric crowds I've ever seen when it comes to a football game. I'll try and get some pictures up, but taking pictures with an Ipad is not as easy as it looks, though I like my new toy.

Tonight I played futsal for the first time and found out I'm pretty good at it which surprised me because I suck at dribbling in tight spaces, but man I poached the living sh$t out of the other team :coffee: 

Best news though, our stadium funding deal got approved, so you are looking at the newest expansion team for the MLS. Here comes Orlando City, who will bring Jesus' second son Kaka as their first DP signing in 2015 cheers 
Why don't you become their first DP signing hmm
Been trying to work my way into a job with the team for about a year now. Hoping to become Director of Fan Experience.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:06 am

wot?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:25 am

Eivindo wrote:I heard the EU games are perhaps even too deep? Its not much emphasis or detail on the actual battlemaps either, like in the total war games (?), so its hard for me to leave that:)

I never got into Empire cause of the weak portrait of the Italian factions, they were after all in a bit of a turmoil at the time, so its just not the best time to playan Italian faction. I enjoyed Rome 1 and Medieval a lot though, and played several fantastic mods. Europa Barbarorum for Rome 1 is insane, with latin voice mods for the romans, and they even tried other languages for the other factions in that one. It just feels so deep and real when all factions have different languages!

Once the community ads latin etc it will be great:) Also, it takes time fixing all the bugs at launch so its not bad in waiting a bit either.

Paradox games in general are deep enough. They really changed my view of strategy games and made Total War campaigns a turn off. For me the only reason why I am getting it is for the battles. There aren't any battles on it but its still worth to get a Paradox game. If you love medieval games get Crusader Kings 2. Actually if you pre order EU4, you get a FREE copy of Crusader Kings 2 so I recommend it.

Actually I meant an Italian faction for Napoleon Total War. It was very good I recommend downloading it.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:05 am

This would be awesome if they got this in time for the World Cup. Ladies and gentleman, the Matrix of instant replay :coffee: 

Spoiler:
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:04 am

fatman123 wrote:wot?

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:05 am

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
fatman123 wrote:wot?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:28 am

El Shaarawy wrote:
beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
fatman123 wrote:m8?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by isignedupjusttoseesigs Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:10 am

so gay
isignedupjusttoseesigs
isignedupjusttoseesigs
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:25 am

Adelaide Sucks, there is nothing exciting to do here.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:27 am

Come to Connecticut we have alot of nutmeg
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:29 am

I'd rather move to London.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:44 am

I'd go to England to rescue Emma Watson
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:46 am

Laughing good luck with that.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:59 am

pls
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:00 am

ES I need your help to save Emma. You've saved the world so you can help me pls
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:03 am

Sorry, only me and Swedish House Mafia can save the world
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:06 am

El Shaarawy wrote:Sorry, only me and Swedish House Mafia can save the world
Swedish House Mafia rofl

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:46 am

The Sanchez wrote:Go kill yourself.
The first post in this thread. rofl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:53 pm

Doesn't look like I've missed much in this thread. Laughing

Glad you managed to get to Madrid vs Chelsea Moto! Did you manage to catch Roma whilst they were in America?
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:11 pm

Kick wrote:Adelaide Sucks, there is nothing exciting to do here.
You should nominate this for the city's official motto.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:16 pm

Forza wrote:
Kick wrote:Adelaide Sucks, there is nothing exciting to do here.
You should nominate this for the city's official motto.
rofl It would win because it's the truth!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next