ExtremistEnigma
McAgger
Helmer
Fahim89
RedOranje
21 posters

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:02 pm

Art Morte wrote:
HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:Another thing is, his agent saying 'European football' and Suarez saying 'English media'...it seems the situation is unlikely to resolve unless he personally meets BR in the Australian tour

That may be one awkward meeting.

Suarez - "Sup BR"
BR- " Sup Suarez, Guess what! We rejected a 35million offer from Chelsea, They actually thought they could sign you, Haha!"
Suarez - "Ummm, Yeah, About that..."

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2013 Pt.II

Post by Helmer Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:13 pm

Nishank wrote:
Art Morte wrote:
HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:Another thing is, his agent saying 'European football' and Suarez saying 'English media'...it seems the situation is unlikely to resolve unless he personally meets BR in the Australian tour

That may be one awkward meeting.

Suarez - "Sup BR"
BR- " Sup Suarez, Guess what! We rejected a 35million offer from Chelsea, They actually thought they could sign you, Haha!"
Suarez - "Ummm, Yeah, About that..."
And the meeting gets over and guess what BR saying in the press conference, "We had a very positive meeting, he is still a liverpool player and a great lad, we expect him to honour the contract".
after few days, In August, Suarez in an interview "How can I say NO to a big club such as real madrid and still some days left for window ".

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:36 pm

Transfer Table -

In-
Sergi Canos - Barcelona - Undisclosed *
Kolo Toure - Man City - Free
Iago Aspas - Celta - 7 mill
Luis Alberto - Sevilla - 6.8 million
Simon Mignolet - Sunderland - 9 million + 1million  Bonuses
Pedro Chirivella - Valencia - Undisclosed *

Out -

Jamie Carragher - Retired

Danny Wilson - [Contract Expiring] - Hearts

Andy Carroll - 16 million + bonuses - West Ham
Gulacsi - Free - Salzburg.
Jonjo Shelvey - 5 million + 1 million bonuses - Swansea City

Thomas Ince - Cardiff - 2.8 million*

Michael Ngoo - Yeovil ( Newly Promoted, Championship ) - Loan
Kristizian Adorjan - FC Groningen ( Trial )
Fernandez Suso - UD Almeria ( Newly promoted, La Liga) - Loan*

Sam Gainford- Contract Expired
Nathan Quirk- Contract Expired
Niall Heaton- Contract Expired
Tyrell Belford- Contract Expired

*No confirmation.

-------------------

In other news, Shelvey scored and assisted in a 45min display in a 10-0 win for Swansea.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:57 am

Media is turning everyone against Luisito. Sad

It all started with one stupid interview in a press-conference. Now it just seem's to drag on and on.

Real Madrid is NOT interested. The only people reporting that are Marca; who are essentially the equivalent to the S*n. You just have to go check out Vidal's interview a couple of days ago where they're doing the same thing to Vidal [saying he wants to leave Juventus and it's hard to say no to Madrid blah blah].

Liverpool will NOT sell to an English club. The English media is having a field day with you people. Arsenal DID bid 30m pounds, but that a transfer strategy for Arsenal to sign Higuain [which I still think is stupid].

As respective as the BBC is, there are no quotes from their article and I'm assuming they're just guessing / taking the word from the Guardian [who aren't exactly 100% right all the time]. BR and Luis' agent DID have a meeting, but nobody knows that was said.

Everyone knew this was going to be a long summer, so I'm not too sure why people are reluctant for him to go / sell when everybody knows he WILL put in 100% on the pitch every game as he loves Liverpool. There were reports like this all the time when Luis was at Ajax and Barcelona were linked to him every window. Just settle down and let it resolve, stop believing all this media hype. We all know they all hate him.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:29 am

Suso to be loaned out to Almeria. Thoughts?

Always thought he'd be loaned out, but would of preferred it to a PL team. Someone like Norwich or Southampton. Hopefully this actually works out.

Likes of Pacheco, Wilson, Spearing etc haven't worked out for us.

The only last success loan would have to be Andy, and that was only because we wanted to get rid...
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:34 am

"I'm happy at Ajax, so maybe I will stay another year," Alderweireld told AT5.

"I'm going to look at every offer I get and then I will make my decision. I won't say no right away, but I also won't say yes directly."

Alderweireld's contract with Ajax expires next summer but the Belgium international feels his side are not obliged to offload him this year.

"I don't have the feeling they want to get rid of me, so I don't expect that," he said.

"My new club has to fit me perfectly, otherwise I will stay at Ajax."

He's waiting for us. Sign him! Very Happy
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:49 am

McAgger wrote:Michael Ngoo has department Liverpool for Yeovil Town on loan.

Scored a hattrick in his first game cheers
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:49 am

ynwa wrote:Suso to be loaned out to Almeria. Thoughts?

Always thought he'd be loaned out, but would of preferred it to a PL team. Someone like Norwich or Southampton. Hopefully this actually works out.

Great if this happens, imo. He's a Spanish type of player and I think it will benefit him the most to play a season in Spain at this point. I mean, as long as he gets to start most of the games there.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:02 pm

McAgger wrote:
McAgger wrote:Michael Ngoo has department Liverpool for Yeovil Town on loan.

Scored a hattrick in his first game cheers
any videos out there?

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:54 pm

So three names making the rounds Jorginho, Bernard & Yilmaz. . . How much have you guys heard??
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:24 pm

Well we all know our luck regarding free-signings and loan-outs :-(
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:04 am

Liverpool's plans for the rest of the summer appear to be fairly straightforward, especially with Rodgers' latest comments on the topic.

The club only wish to sign a defender (CB or LB) and a goal-scoring CAM who would both slot directly into the first XI and improve the side. The questions arise over who exactly is being targeted for those positions.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:08 am

Rodgers' comment are very nice to hear. From here on now we're only focusing on improving the starting Xi which is exactly what we need.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:01 am

They're exactly what most of us want/expect to hear from the club, but on the action side of things the waters are far muddier. Who are we actually targeting? Why aren't we interested in several players who seem to fit what we want? WHY do we need to add goals to an attack that managed to be one of the most potent in the league last season despite playing with only 1 senior forward in the squad for months on end?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:01 am

Eriksen won't be a primary target if Rodgers wants a goalscoring CAM. Sad

Luis staying, and Liverpool signing 2 players to improve the starting XI will be a success. At the moment, we haven't really done much. From all our signings thus far, we've only signed Mignolet for the starting XI.

RedOranje wrote:They're exactly what most of us want/expect to hear from the club, but on the action side of things the waters are far muddier.  Who are we actually targeting?  Why aren't we interested in several players who seem to fit what we want?  WHY do we need to add goals to an attack that managed to be one of the most potent in the league last season despite playing with only 1 senior forward in the squad for months on end?

Not too sure who we're targeting, but the committee has a lot to prove here. We've screwed up in the last 4 summer transfer windows. They need to address that. We don't need any more depth signings, we need to improve the starting XI.

Rodgers is a lot like Wenger. He doesn't really work on his defence. They both work on the attacking side of the game and are a 'score one more goal than the opposition' type.* The defence is still an issue. I still feel we need a DM so the likes of Jay Rodgriguez etc don't just run through our midfield / defence. I still don't have much faith in Allen to play in the DM role. Wanyama just went to Southampton, so we should try and lure Schleiden. The only problem is that the Saints are financially sound, so won't go for cheap. We have far too much responsibility on Leiva, and it's shown in the last 2 seasons. When he's down, Liverpool's down.

*Judged from Rodgers' time at Liverpool.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:07 am

We failed in the January window?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:13 am

"We've screwed up in the last 4 summer transfer windows."
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:25 am

Well, looks like Rodgers will get another chance at Dempsey if he wants him, and at a cheaper price than last Summer.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:35 am

STAY AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:42 am

ynwa wrote:"We've screwed up in the last 4 summer transfer windows."
Nice edit.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:43 am

Use your mod powers. I didn't edit anything. You must have misread it.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:45 am

I personally think Dempsey would kill it at Liverpool. Still don't know why Spurs stole him at the last minute, even though he did well for Spurs (especially in big games), but I think his style fits better with Rodgers system.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:53 am

No he wouldn't.

We dodged a bullet when he went to Tottenham.

He needs space to operate in. He won't get that at Liverpool as teams close the shop against us.

He needs to play in a counter attacking side. I won't be surprised if he goes back to Fulham. (Even if the fans are still bitter he left.)
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:15 am

I don't get it why we need a goalscoring CAM, it's goalscoring wingers that we've been lacking..
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:02 am

Looks like Krisztian Adorjan is off to FC Groningen on loan soon! Good news for the lad a must needed experience. Thumbs up 
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:26 pm

Glad we haven't given up on him. Hopefully his loan goes well.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next