Lex
RealGunner
Pedram
Onyx
Tomwin Lannister
15 posters

Page 29 of 44 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 36 ... 44  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 5 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 5

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:27 pm

RealGunner wrote:It's going to be one heck of a WM.

No it isn't Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 5 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 5

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:28 pm

I doubt they'll end his streak, If they did though I'd want that match to have plenty of fresh ideas. Like a few WM's ago they came up with the uncommon concept of counter finisher after counter finisher after finisher etc. Then reverse Tombstone's.

They'd need to have the opponent be a big name, but not an old one. And they would have to pull out all of the stops to make it one of the most memorable matches of all time.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:39 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
RealGunner wrote:It's going to be one heck of a WM.

No it isn't Laughing

for the WWE fans*
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:50 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Chair shot to the head. Shocked

WWE announced Friday that Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton have been fined an undisclosed monetary amount for their chair shot exchange in a Street Fight on Monday's Raw.

"We don't allow chair shots to the head in WWE," said Paul "Triple H" Levesque, WWE's Executive Vice President, Talent and Live Events. "We understand it was in the heat of the moment but we take this very seriously and as a result, [Orton and Bryan] were fined."

Orton offered comment on the fine, stating, "Trust me, it was enough."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:52 pm

During an interview two weeks ago with the Ministry of Slam podcast, WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels acknowledged a recent conversion he had with WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon where the 67-year-old said he doesn't "see money" in a certain, unnamed WWE Superstar. According to sources within the sports-entertainment organization, that individual is Daniel Bryan.

"I had a conversation a couple of weeks ago with the man in charge", Michaels stated, "and we were talking about a certain individual and he goes, 'I just don't see money in him.' And I said, 'You said the same thing about me.' He said, 'I did not.' I said, 'Yes you did!' (laughs) I said, 'And it's okay. It's just one of those things.'

"I wasn't your prototypical - heck, I wasn't anybody's prototypical main event guy, and I knew that. So, you just do your absolute best. Yes, I was very scared and very worried, which had a lot to do with how bad I handled stuff. I spent a great deal of my career waiting for the other shoe to drop, because it was a very real view of me and my ability and talent.

I'm a firm believer that talent does rise to the top, but you have to be patient. So, I spent a great deal of time worried, intimidated, and concerned that with each passing storyline, it might be the last one."

A WWE source believes that with Bryan having a major role on Total Divas—premiering next month on E!—as the boyfriend of cast member Brie Bella, his standing in the organization is "safe" for the time being.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:33 am

The Official WWE Thread - Part 5 - Page 29 Img_1010

Me and my mate Luke with braaaaawwwwwkkkkk last night
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:30 am

smackdown spoiler below

Christian and the Usos just defeated the Shield. Clean.

I don't know what to say
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:50 am

Seen it RG Laughing

WWE ffs what are you doing man.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:51 am

One min they are all unbeaten, can pin freakin Cena. Can beat Undertaker ffs. Sheamus, Ryback, Orton. No one can beat them

then come along Usos and Christian...

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:01 am

RIP the shield Laughing
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:03 pm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:06 pm

rofl

Lmfao

Vinnie Mac is a legend ffs
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:20 pm

As noted earlier, Shawn Michaels recently revealed during an interview with the Ministry of Slam podcast that he had a conversation with Vince McMahon, who said that he doesn't "see money" in an anonymous WWE Superstar. Bryan Alvarez of Figure Four Weekly reported that the person McMahon was referring to could have been Daniel Bryan.

Shawn Michaels took to his Twitter to deny that claim, stating that Vince was big on Bryan and that the person he was referring to "is actually 6'3 250."

"That [Bryan] isn't even who we were talking about," Michaels wrote. "He's big on DB. Shame y'all let those folks work you like that... No, the guy is actually 6'3 250, ironically, y'all miss the same point he did. Amusing since everyone's knocking him."

When asked who he was referring to in the interview, Michaels replied, "I would have said if I thought relevant. Not DB tho."

Here are Michaels' original comments on the Ministry of Slam podcast:

"I had a conversation a couple of weeks ago with the man in charge and we were talking about a certain individual and he goes, 'I just don't see money in him.' And I said, 'You said the same thing about me.' He said, 'I did not.' I said, 'Yes you did!' (laughs) I said, 'And it's okay. It's just one of those things.'

"I wasn't your prototypical - heck, I wasn't anybody's prototypical main event guy, and I knew that. So, you just do your absolute best. Yes, I was very scared and very worried, which had a lot to do with how bad I handled stuff. I spent a great deal of my career waiting for the other shoe to drop, because it was a very real view of me and my ability and talent.

I'm a firm believer that talent does rise to the top, but you have to be patient. So, I spent a great deal of time worried, intimidated, and concerned that with each passing storyline, it might be the last one."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:27 pm

6'3 250? Curtis Axel? Sheamus? Barrett?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:31 pm

Barrett is like 6'6

Sheamus is already pretty well liked,

Axel? Maybe.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:36 pm

The Official WWE Thread - Part 5 - Page 29 Vince-power-walk-o

Powerwalk is the best type of walk ever invented ffs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:08 pm

Vince u legend Proud

btw who u guys think is that mystery guy?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:09 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:6'3 250? Curtis Axel? Sheamus? Barrett?

Axel i think. Sheamus is well over among the fans. Barrett is nothing atm. Axel is the new guy
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:16 pm

BAH GAWD IT'S JIMM ROSS. IT'S GOOD OL' J.R
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:41 pm

While Daniel Bryan vs. John Cena for the WWE Title has been discussed for this year's SummerSlam pay-per-view, there have been some pushing for a Triple Threat with Cena defending against Mark Henry and Ryback.

Tonight's WWE RAW takes place from the Tyson Events Center in Sioux City, Iowa. Confirmed for tonight is a tag team match with Darren Young and Titus O'Neil vs. CM Punk and Intercontinental Champion Curtis Axel.
No other matches have been announced but Triple H and Vince McMahon are scheduled to appear and further their storyline. Ryback vs. John Cena in a Tables Match is being advertised locally.

WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight's show:

* Will a tag team victory smooth things out within Paul Heyman's circle?

* Will Mark Henry finally capture a title that has eluded him his entire career?

* Is the party coming to an end for Alberto Del Rio?

* Will AJ Lee or Kaitlyn strike next?

* How will Kane respond to his loss to Randy Orton on SmackDown?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:28 pm

Cena vs roidberg vs Henry will be horrible. Just do Cena vs Bryan ffs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:29 pm

Yeh Henry isn't good enough to be competing for the WWE title and Ryback's already had a shot recently.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:43 pm

The three members of the shield facing each other in FCW. Reigns looks really good in there

zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:44 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Yeh Henry isn't good enough to be competing for the WWE title and Ryback's already had a shot recently.

Surprised 
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:20 pm

I don't mind if he gets a reign just because he's about to retire, but overall he just isn't entertaining enough and he's not the best on the mic.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:44 pm

WTF Henry's great on the Mic. Deserves the title more than anyone atm.

All these years in the business, still doesn't have one WWE title.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 44 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 36 ... 44  Next