TalkingReckless
Kaladin
Firenze
Arquitecto
SaintJoe
28 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 - Part 2

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:16 pm

Might get on release, if not close to release.

If that don't happen for whatever reason, i'll buy it January next year. Quite a few games coming out then according to the E3 show.

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 - Part 2

Post by LeVersacci Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Depends on the launch titles for PS4

But I think i'll buy it winter next year with more games released by that time
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:25 pm

Day 1.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:25 pm

is it me or we dont have enough gameplay for new games this e3? feels strange
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:27 pm

2 weeks before it releases
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:30 pm

Its always like this, no? I guess thats why I enjoyed Titanfall at the very end of the Microsoft presentation, you could see how the players are actually gonna play the game. I hate the cinematic game trailers!
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:30 pm

RealGunner wrote:This is PS Plus.

An Instant Game Collection of top-rated PS3 and PS Vita titles at no extra cost.
Exclusive PlayStation Store discounts each month.
Exclusive access to premium avatars and PS3 dynamic themes.
Early and priority access to game demos and beta trials.
Full Game Trial: try games for a limited time before you buy them.
Automatic Update: set your PS3 system to automatically download system software, game updates and more, directly to your PS3 and PS Vita.

Good stuff, wonder which stuff they will add for PS4 as i would think with the mandatory subscription to play online they would have to add more.

Eivindo wrote:Its always like this, no? I guess thats why I enjoyed Titanfall at the very end of the Microsoft presentation, you could see how the players are actually gonna play the game. I hate the cinematic game trailers!

Yeah its always like this, over next couple of days you will see more gameplay as that's what they show off at the booth.

AC 4 is going to have a 20 minute gameplay video on the floor so i suspect that will get leaked at some point.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:34 pm

I wonder which team will be in the FIFA 14 demo hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:38 pm

OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED: PS4 IS REGION FREE

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES :

http://me.ign.com/en/news/12220/playstation-4-is-region-free
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:08 am

Dunno if its been posted in here but here:

Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:12 am

new final fantasy is real time combat not turn based

actually makes me interested
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:46 am

Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 - Part 2 - Page 8 5bvead

Laughing

Sony President :bow:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:50 am

You know that's a parody Firenze lol?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:51 am

Don't ruin his fun, Mole. Mad
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:52 am

It is a really funny account mind, should go through his timeline Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:20 am

Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 - Part 2 - Page 8 BMe8tu_CUAEESEh

Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 - Part 2 - Page 8 BMc4-aOCQAAbjzV
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:22 am

ES Laughing
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:26 am

This is what we have as of now ...

PS4

DriveClub
Knack
Killzone: Shadow Fall
The Witness
Warframe

Xbone

Forza Motorsport 5
Killer Instinct
Kinnect Sports Rivals
LocoCycle
Minecraft
Ryse: Son of Rome

Both

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Battlefield 4
Call of Duty Ghost
FIFA 14
NBA2K14
NBA Live
Need for Speed: Rivals
Madden 25
Skylanders: Swap Force
WatchDogs
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:28 am

Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 - Part 2 - Page 8 80tfogv

wow...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:17 am

Holy s**t, I love E3.

Just finished all the pages of GL. I have some advice to my GL brethren, never watch E3 live. Just wait a day and then you will have the freedom to view demos and trailers of the games that interest you and ignore the ones that you dont give an eff about. This way I avoided Drake, dubstep and Garden Warfare ( rofl ) and probably some Kinect/Move titles.

No way anyone can deny this, this is the biggest victory in the history of E3 console wars. Sony Proud Microsoft :facepalm: The fanboys have disappeared, the only ones defending Xbox One are plain and simple hipsters, so that they can have different opinions than everyone else on the internet. That used game video of Sony rofl Microsoft's butthurt Laughing (IF U DONT HAVE INTERNET STICK WITH THE 360!!!1111) and Wii U had a respectable showing.

MGS 5!!!!!!!!! Can someone please tell me whether it is availible for current gen?! Wikipedia says yes, but I need confirmation.

Witcher 3 looks like the medieval fantasy RPG wet dream come true. Combat+Story of Witcher 2 combined with the open world sandbox of Skyrim. This is going to epic, damn.

Xbox delivered with the games, gotta give credit there. Ryse: Son Of Rome especially. Combat looked repetitive but it's still in development and this is Crytek. Titanfall looked meh in the trailer but the demo won me over, reminded me a lot of Unreal Tournament. It's available in the Xbox 360 banana Can't figure out what the hell Quantum Break is all about Laughing Forza 5 looks gorgeous. Sunset Overdrive, Insomniac jumping ship lol. Halo teaser, they had to have that. That will be released in 2015, I guess. The leaks deceived me. Where was Fable 4 and Crackdown 3? Dead Rising 3 was the best. Looked amazing.

Sony won by their announcements. Sliced Xbox's jugular. Last Of Us and Beyond trailers Proud PS3 still alive and kicking smoking Destiny is availible for current gen too banana I am confident that Titanfall and Destiny will be the shooter juggernauts of the next generation like COD and Halo this gen. Speaking of COD, I could have sworn I played the missions they showed on MW2 3 years ago Laughing But wait THEYGOT THE DOGS!!! YOU CAN SLIDE!!111 Battlefield 4 Shocked Amazing. Battlefield 3 failed because they tried to copy COD, let EA make their own thing and it's gonna be as good or better than Bad Company 2.

Sony's exclusives also: Killzone :bow: Shadow Fall, critics are saying looks like a combination of Killzone and Crysis. My body is ready. inFamous :bow: Looks better than the first two. They had Nirvana on the trailer :bow: Best trailer of E3 along with destiny. Then I saw the demo...fck yeah. The Order: 1886 intrigued me and like Quantum Break, I can't figure out what the hell The Dark Sorcerer is about. Did not see Deep Down or DriveClub. Sony pulled of a great conference. Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy, perfect crowd pleasers. Expected no Uncharted 4. That's gonna be announced probably at Spike VGA. Arkham Origins, the more Batman the better.

EA with FIFA, Handegg, Battlefield, UFC, Dragon Age III and Mirror's Edge 2. Strong lineup. No gameplay from Dragon Age, just a damn CGI trailer. Dragon Age: Origins is probably the best RPG of this gen after Skyrim and Dragon Age II probably the worst. FIFA with it's usual Messi dribbling past entire Atletico Madrid XI. Mirror's Edge is a reboot? Fastest reboot ever.

Ubisoft had the most impressive showing. The more I see of Watch Dogs, the more I am impressed. 2013, after a disappointing 2012 is turning out to be a fantastic year for gaming. Last Of Us and BioShock are currently contenders of GOTY and we have GTA V and Watch Dogs coming up. Arkham Origins, if it's as good as Arkham City and Beyond Two Souls might be there too. Assassin's Creed IV looks promising, still looking for an AC game to top AC II. I hope this is it. More emphasis on stealth, been crying out this for years. That's what assassins are all about, stealth. Splinter Cell looks to complete the transition to all out action game. I've read some previews before about how you can still use stealth, so have some hope. The Division is this year's Watch Dogs. Ubisoft with them new IPs. Now I get the whole I Am Alive fiasco. It was a tech demo for Division. I'm surprised at GL's lack of enthusiasm at The Crew. You can race all over America Shocked This has been my dream since like forever. Racing game of the show over Forza 5, DriveClub and Need For Speed. Surprised at no Prince Of Persia. Nice to see Ubisoft coming out with innovative IPs.

The gazillionth Mario and Zelda did not interest me. Bayonetta 2 did. Hope it does not say an exclusive for long.

So in summary:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTcwX5cGHXf_X-oBaVWMGbOI3awpRS1O9gT5UOojDeWw0nxzBrRQ

My decision has been made. PS4 it is.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:40 am

Bayonetta is staying home , it's published by Nintendo ... Very Happy

The new Zelda is just a remake , we're going to see the next gen Zelda at e3 '14

NFS should just GTFO ... what a waste of money seriously ..

Forza won't have dynamic weather and day/night cycle , lolz

DriveClub is 30 fps , which is dissapointing , but it's fine for an arcade racer ... they did say they're aiming for 60 fps tho

The Crew is where it's at , a very ambitious project ... might be the only race game I buy for next gen .... because as good as GT is .. it just bores the hell out of me after a couple of races ..

And hey , the Dark Sorcerer is just a tech demo from Quantic Dreams ... the old man looks exactly like Molyneaux , his voice too ... might be wrong tho ..
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:52 pm

Guys, lots of new gameplay demos released. Like always, wait till Day 2 and Day 3.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:24 pm

PS4 XBox One
Knack Killer Instinct
Driveclub Forza 5
The Witness Ryse: Son of Rome
Warframe Halo
Infamous:SS Quantum Break
FinalF XIV Sunset Overdrive
The Order: 1886 D4
War Thunder Project Spark
Doki-doki Universe Crimson Dragon
Primal Carnage: Genesis Dead Rising 3
Blacklight Retribution What Lies Below
Basement Crawl Black Tusk's unnamed title
Daylight Titanfall
Super Stardust HD Minecraft
Planetside 2 Lococycle
DC Universe Online Kinect Sports Rivals
Galak-Z Max and the Curse of the Brotherhood
Mercenary Kings
Transistor
Killzone: Shadowfall

So this is what we know as of now .. Some of them may be available on PC and or be timed exclusives.
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:15 pm

Some Eye and TouchPad features

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvpCdtjTrAo

damn those little robots are adorable Laughing
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:43 pm

Not sure where this is actually from it was just in the E3 thread on NUFC board without the link....

Several development sources have told us that they expect game publishers to implement similar DRM policies across Xbox One and PS4, despite what has unfolded at E3 this week.

Our contacts described Sony’s conference announcements as a PR play, and revealed that its decision to go DRM-free was made at the very last minute.

Each platform holder’s DRM policy has changed continually over the last few months, they said, though Microsoft’s initial stance was much tougher than its position today. This suggests that the platform holder’s decision to let publishers decide for themselves whether to implement DRM on Xbox One was not part of the original plan.

Ultimately, the developers we spoke to understand the need to protect the revenues made on their work, and expect to see broadly similar DRM restrictions across both PS4 and Xbox One – in one instance, it was suggested that these measures were essential for the console business to survive.

We were also told that final publishing agreements will not be drawn up for at least another month, so the terms of engagement could yet change once more before each console launches at the end of the year.

As said before doesn't bother me what the likes of EA do as i don't buy used but can see this effecting a lot of people.

Edit: found the link http://www.edge-online.com/news/e3-2013-drm-free-ps4-is-a-pr-play-expect-similar-policies-across-both-consoles-say-sources/
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:11 pm

Any info on "The Division"?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next