CdS, GdS, Sky all confirm Juve and RM reached agreement for Higuain  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CdS, GdS, Sky all confirm Juve and RM reached agreement for Higuain

4 posters

Go down

CdS, GdS, Sky all confirm Juve and RM reached agreement for Higuain  Empty CdS, GdS, Sky all confirm Juve and RM reached agreement for Higuain

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:24 pm

Juventus have apparently agreed instalments payments with Real Madrid for Gonzalo Higuain, however a fee has yet to be determined.

Negotiations took place after a charity football match held between the two clubs on Sunday, with Juve president Andrea Agnelli, director Beppe Marotta, Real Madrid president Florentino Perez and FIFA agent Ernesto Bronzetti all present.

The Argentinian attacker have come out in the media over recent weeks insisting that he is to leave the nine time European Champions this summer.

According to both the Spanish newspaper AS and its Italian equivalent La Gazzetta dello Sport, after the meeting Real Madrid agreed to the request for payment in instalments.

However, Juve must raise their €22m offer to over €24m. This comes after a reported bid from English side Arsenal in the region of €24 million.

Higuain is not the only striker linked with a possible move to Juventus with Manchester City forward Carlos Tevez and Fiorentina star Stefan Jovetic reported targets for the Turin based outfit.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

CdS, GdS, Sky all confirm Juve and RM reached agreement for Higuain  Empty Re: CdS, GdS, Sky all confirm Juve and RM reached agreement for Higuain

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:26 pm

CdS :

Juve, Higuain in his hand. Jovetic is now clashAgnelli and Marotta lunch with Perez in Madrid get the willingness to deal with the Argentine, but to free the Real expects the new coach. The Bianconeri have also obtained the deferral of payments. Situation related to the Montenegrin evolving. La Fiorentina angry: "We will not dictate terms to anyone Stevan pay." Fined, it is goodbye?

MADRID (SPAIN) - Juve approaches Gonzalo Higuain. The president Andrea Agnelli and Beppe Marotta to have gone a step further to blow the Argentine striker to Real Madrid. The restaurant at the Bernabeu Puerta andto 57 is on the scene was the meeting that laid the groundwork for an agreement on the transfer of "El Pipita" in black and white.

The Real however, before ratifying the resignation striker, in fact expects to assign the bench and enlist a new master to combine with Cristiano Ronaldo and Karim Benzema. For the deal will do 25 million spread over three years (but not five as he wanted Juventus).

Marotta on one thing was clear immediately after the close of the meeting: "We do not give the best to have Higuain» . Words that give serenity to the Juventus fans who already feared the departure of some big names. JOVETIC FRONT - More muddled the situation related to Stevan Jovetic. Fiorentina are furious: "We will not dictate terms to anyone ...

". To unleash the storm of words playmaker to the "Gazzetta dello Sport" ( "I want to go away and I hope that, as told by the club last year will come in this facilitated. In Italy Juventus are on the list and I come before Ibra, Tevez and Higuain ' ). "We do not accept solicitations indications or worse" .

The Della Valle, in fact, fear that behind these words there is a covert operation of Juventus who would like to get their hands on the Montenegrin without spending those 30 million that Fiorentina wants all cash. Without counterparts.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

CdS, GdS, Sky all confirm Juve and RM reached agreement for Higuain  Empty Re: CdS, GdS, Sky all confirm Juve and RM reached agreement for Higuain

Post by salmano9 Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:37 pm

pfffftttt Devi... I'm reading these rumors Devi and u r putting my heart between two knives!!
hahahahah!!
I hope something good happens..
The dream:
Juvetic-Higuian!!!!!

cmon Marrota!!!

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:40 pm

even if we only get higuain higuain-llorente would be a huge improvement :bow:. i hope we get coentrao though i think he's off to monaco that would just be awesome if did. llorente confirmed, ogbonna move probable and higuain move probable. what a start to the mercato if marotta pulls this off plus a left winger he will go down as a legend at Juventus. But im skeptical as always
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:44 pm

marottalad wrote:even if we only get higuain higuain-llorente would be a huge improvement :bow:. i hope we get coentrao though i think he's off to monaco that would just be awesome if did. llorente confirmed, ogbonna move probable and higuain move probable. what a start to the mercato if marotta pulls this off plus a left winger he will go down as a legend at Juventus. But im skeptical as always

He's already a legend, the Pirlo and Vidal moves alone make sure of that. Barzagli was another incredible piece of business and if Italy would have won the Euro, there would have been no greater signal of that.

I just wish he wasn't a colossal *bleep* up in attack, once upon a time ago he may have assembled a very potent force in Cassano and Pazzini for cheap, but those were once in a lifetime opportunity buys.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down