Giaccherini's agent denies Fiorentina rumours Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Giaccherini's agent denies Fiorentina rumours

Go down

Giaccherini's agent denies Fiorentina rumours Empty Giaccherini's agent denies Fiorentina rumours

Post by Juventude Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:28 am

Juventus utility man Emmanuele Giaccherini’s agent has insisted that speculation linking his client with a move to Fiorentina are false.

The Bianconeri have been linked with a €30m move for the Viola’s Stevan Jovetic and it was being suggested that the ex-Cesena man could go the other way as part of a potential deal.

Speaking to TMW, agent Furio Valcareggi stated: “Do Fiorentina want my client? I honestly do not know anything about it.

“I think these are just classic rumours you get at the start of the transfer market but I can categorically deny these rumours.

“He is happy in Turin and Juventus are happy to keep him so there is no reason for him to leave this club with whom he has had the opportunity to become a part of the international side.”

Valcareggi further insisted that even if Jovetic does leave the Artemio Franchi for Turin, Giaccherini would not be used in any such transfer.

“Fiorentina do not want to give any discounts for Jovetic and want as much as they can so therefore Giaccherini will not enter into any business related to the Montenegrin.”
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down