If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to?

+67
Donuts
aleumdance
Chumlum
VendettaRed07
Kaladin
Arquitecto
elm_baraja_shaman
djoe26
The Franchise
The_Badger
Raptorgunner
Firenze
Ganso
Albiceleste
El Gunner
Adit
DuringTheWar
BarrileteCosmico
VanDeezNuts
Clandestino
lenear1030
futbol
LeBéninois
danyjr
Great Leader Sprucenuce
TheRedStag
M99
urbaNRoots
benedictor
Helmer
Lupi
Twoism
S
REWB
Rebaño Sagrado
hrealmadrid
ExtremistEnigma
EL Patron
donttreadonred
Gil
halamadrid2
Highburied
fatman123
FennecFox7
Clockwork Orange
RedOranje
Arsenalfaithfull
Djcomplain
stevieg8
Eivindo
Grooverider
guest7
Red Alert
BeautifulGame
Zealous
RealGunner
McAgger
mr-r34
Art Morte
Tomwin Lannister
Nishankly
jibers
sportsczy
Lex
Mr Nick09
Onyx
71 posters

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next

Go down

If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Empty Re: If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to?

Post by The_Badger Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:15 am

Arquitescu wrote:
The_Badger wrote:It's a post responding to points raised in the thread. scratch

Your utterly fallacious claim on Liverpool's PR stance instead of direct support for Luis Suarez, is testament to how you obviously did not follow our support for the player, who didn't have any qualms dragging his club through the mud.

It was an opinion, just like yours is.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Empty Re: If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to?

Post by RedOranje Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:15 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
mr-r34 wrote:
RedOranje wrote:It would appear John Cross was right, and I was wrong.  Bummer.

The transfer situation remains the same, though: transfer request AND £50+m bid required for a move to happen.

Really, if we don't get a 50 mil offer what do we do, surley this guy can't wear a red shirt ever again.
From his perspective it sounds like he has a legal case against you if you don't let him go.
He really doesn't though. Any court, legal or otherwise, will hold the contract to be the defining factor and there is no release clause in it. He would have simply pursued a legal avenue rather than publicly threaten it if he was confident that he had any grounds to his complaints.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:19 am

No way the PL is going on support him, All the shit he has given them. Laughing

But he wont need such shit acts. Liverpool cant keep him, Sell the guy to Arsenal, Tired of hearing Arsenal fans calling themselves the classiest club as well.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:20 am

This could be a good time for LFC, We can get 4-5 players and strengthen all positions. BR knows the list available for us.

Btw still waiting how LFC respond to this.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:26 am

get in Juve

dat 5m + 35m spread in 15 years, Marotta make it happen...

Suarez-Tevez attack

2 c*nts-attack

Proud
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:32 am

El Shaarawy wrote:If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Deceiv10

If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 Di-YQIO
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:36 am

Perez to make a generous £85 million bid Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:53 am

If he only wanted to stay one more year, then what the **** is the logic in signing a four year deal?..

VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:55 am

I just hope that IF we sign him, we put in a £60m buy out clause so we can make a profit on him in 2 years
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:02 am

RealGunner wrote:I just hope that IF we sign him, we put in a £60m buy out clause so we can make a profit on him in 2 years

Yup.

If he ends up at Arsenal, all I hope is that he does a lot of the awesome stuff that he does (e.g., that sweet goal against Newcastle), and that he takes it easy on the diving, the biting, and the general bad decision-making. The thing about Suarez is that paying big money for him isn't really a gamble at this point, in terms of how he'll perform. It's more a gamble because things may just turn ugly in two years ...
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:18 am

VendettaRed07 wrote:If he only wanted to stay one more year, then what the **** is the logic in signing a four year deal?..

Money. His agent will have managed to negotiate a significant salary increase and with assurances that he'd be allowed to leave if LFC failed to qualify for Europe it was a win-win for him.

RealGunner wrote:I just hope that IF we sign him, we put in a £60m buy out clause so we can make a profit on him in 2 years

When have Arsenal not made a decent profit of selling players? It's something the club do well. Laughing

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:32 am

Dick move, Luis. Sad

Although I guess this is his final 'come and get me plea' to Madrid.

He'll play for Liverpool reserves before Arsenal. With or without a transfer request.

Also, Arsenal are the classiest team in England they said. :facepalm:

http://www.news-liverpoolfc.com/news/lfc-transfer-speculations/item/1893-photo-breaking-news-arsenal-official-site-showing-luis-su%C3%A1rez-transfer-to-the-club

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:35 am

That's most likely a photo-shopped image.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:38 am

Meh. Still pricks. :coffee:

Anywho, back to work I go.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:38 am

something-red wrote:Dick move, Luis. Sad

Although I guess this is his final 'come and get me plea' to Madrid.

He'll play for Liverpool reserves before Arsenal. With or without a transfer request.

Also, Arsenal are the classiest team in England they said. :facepalm:

http://www.news-liverpoolfc.com/news/lfc-transfer-speculations/item/1893-photo-breaking-news-arsenal-official-site-showing-luis-su%C3%A1rez-transfer-to-the-club

lmao at that picture. Think it's Vermaelen's body or Oxlade's
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:15 am

If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 SdkMn90
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:35 am

Lex wrote:What was it that Brenton said about lacking class a few days ago? Laughing

This isn't the first time I've seen this misspelling of Brendan... is there some slang aspect I'm missing, or is it just a misspelling for the sake of misspelling? Usually these types of "nicknames" from rival fans have some sort of meaning to them, but this one just looks unintelligent to me... What am I missing?
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:37 am

Gil wrote:How is he a scumbag for wanting to leave? A player of his quality needs to be playing at the highest level.

I don't see how he lied by the way. He maintained he hates the English press even in this interview but he wants CL football.

He would f**k off to Madrid if they were interested but it seems Bale is their priority. Arsenal is the next best option because no other CL club is interested.

It was the manner in which he did it, not that he wants to leave. I've seen many LFC fans on this forum say that we would support him in moving to a CL team since he does deserve it if it wasn't to a direct rival for our goals this season. If he submitted a transfer request, did things behind closed doors, and stopped trying to force moves through the press, I at least wouldn't have hard feelings for him as disappointed as I'd be. Trying to force a move by going to journalists repeatedly over the course of the summer (this is what, the fourth interview?) is a slap to the face. Just file a transfer request and let that do the talking for you.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:38 am

Gil wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Gil wrote:How is he a scumbag for wanting to leave? A player of his quality needs to be playing at the highest level.

I don't see how he lied by the way. He maintained he hates the English press even in this interview but he wants CL football.

He would f**k off to Madrid if they were interested but it seems Bale is their priority. Arsenal is the next best option because no other CL club is interested.

" English Media are forcing me out i wouldn't leave Liverpool for any other English Club".

That sir is why he's a scumbag.

He gave the interview in his local tongue. Mistranslation brah.

So what's the right translation? The quote is readily available in the original Spanish, I'm curious what they got wrong.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:46 am

lool brenton
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:47 am

stevieg8 wrote:
Lex wrote:What was it that Brenton said about lacking class a few days ago? Laughing

This isn't the first time I've seen this misspelling of Brendan... is there some slang aspect I'm missing, or is it just a misspelling for the sake of misspelling?  Usually these types of "nicknames" from rival fans have some sort of meaning to them, but this one just looks unintelligent to me... What am I missing?

I'll hazard a guess and say it's down the the cringeworthy familiarity he has with the character David Brent. Quite funny actually.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:47 am

The_Badger wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:If Suarez leaves, which club do you think he'll go to? - Page 21 944583_606224656077758_934568869_n

rofl

Liverpool's whole "support" thing regarding the racism issue seemed more a forced and manipulative attempt to stick it to the media who questioned the club's stance rather than a genuine act of solidarity for Suarez.

If Rodgers and Liverpool did state he could leave if they failed to qualify for Europe then he can hardly be criticised for disloyalty when he'd been duped.

From the club:
"We find it extraordinary that Luis can be found guilty on the word of Patrice Evra alone when no one else on the field – including Evra's own team-mates and all the match officials – heard the alleged conversation between two players in a crowded Kop goalmouth while a corner-kick was about to be taken," the statement said.

"It is our strong belief, having gone over the facts of the case, that Luis Suárez did not commit any racist act. It is also our opinion that the accusation by this particular player was not credible – certainly no more credible than his prior unfounded accusations."

"We do not recognise the way in which Luis Suárez has been characterised. It appears to us that the FA were determined to bring charges against Luis Suárez, even before interviewing him at the beginning of November.

"Nothing we have heard in the course of the hearing has changed our view that Luis Suárez is innocent of the charges brought against him and we will provide Luis with whatever support he now needs to clear his name. We would also like to know when the FA intend to charge Patrice Evra with making abusive remarks to an opponent after he admitted himself in his evidence to insulting Luis Suárez in Spanish in the most objectionable of terms.

From Dalglish:
‘Ask a linguistic expert, and they will tell you that the part of the country in Uruguay where he [Luis Suárez] comes from, it is perfectly acceptable,’ argued the Scot.

‘His wife calls him that and I don’t think he is offended by her. We have made a statement and I think it is there for everybody to read. Luis has made a brilliant statement and we will stand by him.’

Honestly, I don't know if you're a troll or just truly this stupid. Either way, you're the first person going on my ignore list after two full years in this forum. Congratulations, and I'm excited to see you never.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:57 am

I shall not miss you following me around this forum getting upset at anything I post that doesn't fit your bias.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:37 am

Any club other than Arsenal.. please. Don't want to strengthen one of our closest contenders for the top 4. :facepalm:
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:51 am

If Arsenal don't buy Suarez, they'll buy someone else. I wouldn't mind selling to Arsenal, it's not the end of the world. The price has to be 50 million pounds, though.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:56 am

I think if we sign suarez plus some of the other players we are after well finish higher than fourth.

And theres still time left in the window. Youll get 50 million most likely, or at least close to it. You can do so much with that. Theres room for both teams in top 4 honestly if the right moves are made on both sides

Next season the cl race will be more open than people think
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next