How highly do you rate ScoutNation? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

How highly do you rate ScoutNation?

3 posters

Go down

How highly do you rate ScoutNation? Empty How highly do you rate ScoutNation?

Post by barca 2011 Wed May 15, 2013 4:27 am

I'll start off by acknowledging the criticisms of watching hyped up players on youtube, and the fact that for the most part many have seen most of (or even all of) a player's actual play on youtube in some cases. I also understand that YT can make anyone look good. But with that said, ScoutNation is still very interesting when you're looking at players who play in a certain league which you might not have TV access to and their videos are well organized, of an ok quality and it's exclusive to football. They also have a very simple but cool feature of highlighting the player to which the video pertains to at the very start of the play for the few lower quality clips. I have to say that although they don't have hundreds of videos they are the best way to go as far as researching an up and coming player on YT.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate ScoutNation? Empty Re: How highly do you rate ScoutNation?

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 15, 2013 8:26 am

Never knew about this YouTube account till now. Don't like how they've mostly concentrated on goals/assists made by players as I think those videos should have more things like link-up play, movement, a missed chance here and there, passes that didn't end as assists and generally more stuff.

This is one great example of what I'm talking about:

Also more defenders please Razz

But I really like the idea! If I could give ScoutNation a suggestion it would be: Instead of making two 4 minute videos make one 10 minute video where you can see more of a player and not only his goals and assists.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate ScoutNation? Empty Re: How highly do you rate ScoutNation?

Post by free_cat Fri May 17, 2013 8:56 am

Well, you can't really rate them, can you? They just make videos of young players. It's not like they give an opinion on the player's ability and potential, then you could rate their opinionas reliable or not.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Fri May 17, 2013 9:21 am

free_cat wrote:Well, you can't really rate them, can you? They just make videos of young players. It's not like they give an opinion on the player's ability and potential, then you could rate their opinionas reliable or not.
I guess I meant to ask "what do u think of their vids", which on this forum is usually asked as how highly you rate something, lol. I'm not really looking for a 1-10 point rating, just how you think that their videos stack up against the others which aren't as organized, or much less have their own channel. That's what I meant though.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri May 17, 2013 9:27 am

I've only watched a couple of videos but I like that they locate the player with a circle. Not much to be honest. Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Fri May 17, 2013 10:24 am

free_cat wrote:I've only watched a couple of videos but I like that they locate the player with a circle. Not much to be honest. Very Happy
Yeah, they're ok compared to any other highlight videos I've seen. I came across then when looking for footage of Bernard and it seems that they are also in the know about which up and comers people are looking for.

As an example, here it is guys:
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down