The irreparable relationship: Juventus-Inter is now the world's fiercest football riva - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The irreparable relationship: Juventus-Inter is now the world's fiercest football riva

+9
Giuvitojuve
cyberman
Zamuro
BarrileteCosmico
BiasedMilanFan3
Doc
Swanhends
izzy
JuvenelCuore
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The irreparable relationship: Juventus-Inter is now the world's fiercest football riva - Page 2 Empty Re: The irreparable relationship: Juventus-Inter is now the world's fiercest football riva

Post by andiii Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:49 am

cyberman wrote:Ive got a movie based off of this, i call it Goodfellas 2.

Paulie and Jimmy end up in prison but try their best to make the world think theyre not so bad because Tommy Ds mother is distantly implicated somehow, so try to bring her down.
They weasel their way into propaganda jobs as columnists with national newspapers in a bid to badmouth poor mother D while trying to protote an air of innocence.
They scream that poor mother Ds time is coming, but when she gets off, cry about corruption and how she gets away with it.
They then bitterly announce a vicious rivalry with poor mother D that will never end...but poor mother D doesnt give a shit because shes too busy winning CLs and league titl....sorry knitting, to care about a proven corrupt organisation that are a spent force in italian footba...sorry organised crime.
well, i couldve said italian football since its the same thing anyway

Granted its not as good as the original, but sequals rarely are
lmao

andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The irreparable relationship: Juventus-Inter is now the world's fiercest football riva - Page 2 Empty Re: The irreparable relationship: Juventus-Inter is now the world's fiercest football riva

Post by andiii Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:58 am

also the derbies haven't exactly been heated affairs from inter fans point of views. juve have been better than us in the past derbies, but then they go and lose at home 2-0 to lecce or something and turn on their own players. derbies need to feel like title deciders to be really heated
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuvitojuve Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:59 am

Wouldn't it be nice if football rivalries began and ended on match day?

When I met Andrea Ranocchia at Colonna resort, I could've actively trolled him. I didn't though, because he is just a guy getting a pay check.

Also Andiii;

"Genuinely retarded or mentally damaged in some way". That's just taking a shot behind a palisade, it's really unnecessary man. I can understand why getting accusations against your club can be frustrating (trust me I know) but how will that kind of language solve absolutely anything?
Giuvitojuve
Giuvitojuve
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:02 am

@Andiii: I don't like to admit it or generalize, but racism is not unique to just Juventus. Eto'o was on a pitch in Spain and was subject to monkey chants. I am not defending racism in any way, shape, or form (because quite frankly I was embarrassed by the racism ordeal) but you can't just hate us for that.

And that was a major part of the problems of last year; mentality. As you said, we did well v. big teams and had the best record out of all the big seven teams against one another, but then we blow leads back to back to Chievo and Catania and that's why I hope Conte can fix that; "My Juve will have balls" as he so gently put it.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:03 am

i'm not taking a shot at the decent juve fans, just the stupid ones on goal.com articles and stuff
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:05 am

I think Giuseppe is advising you not to use the derogatory term "retarded" when doing so, Andi. There are more polite and more educated ways of expressing yourself.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Giuvitojuve Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:10 am

andiii wrote:i'm not taking a shot at the decent juve fans, just the stupid ones on goal.com articles and stuff

I gotcha man, trust me I do. Didn't think you meant all of them. I know. It gets frustrating, it's just that those kind of comments lead to flame wars for no reason.

Best to avoid them, I think we're all past that kind of stuff.

____

In response to Nick, I know retarded is a sensitive word for alot of people, and I worked a few times in 2004-2005 in home that specifically took care of severe disabilities cases as part of a favor/community hours for Uni. So there are times that the use of the term bothers me. But everyone uses it in a knee jerk kind of way these days, so I'm pretty sure Andiii didn't mean it as a general insult, I don't really hold it against him. Still Andiii, there are better ways to express it mate.
Giuvitojuve
Giuvitojuve
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:30 am

Oh of course Giu, I know Andi didn't mean it literally...it was meant to mean what society has reduced it to, that is, an adjective for "stupid" which is what he was trying to get across.

Back on topic, it would appear Calciopoli is somewhat relative to the Lion King; Scar trying to kill Mufasa and pinning it on Simba. Imagine if Moggi and Moratti were related. Shocked What a plot-twister that would be.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:16 am

I hope Inter is not related in anyway to Calciopoli, and seriously this is what even Juve fans should hope for, because if Inter is punished Italian football will die. Inter is currently the only Italian team who can challenge for the Champions League title.

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:32 am

The BoyWonder wrote:I hope Inter is not related in anyway to Calciopoli, and seriously this is what even Juve fans should hope for, because if Inter is punished Italian football will die. Inter is currently the only Italian team who can challenge for the Champions League title.

Have you been living under a rock in these past few days? The chief investegator has announced that Juventus's 'exclusive relationship' was never exclusive. Basically for starters Inter and Milan were no more 'honest'. Other clubs have also been implicated in communications as well.

Of course this was never even a crime in Italy, and still isn't in other leagues, untill a impromptu law change.

The statute of limitations saves you any further trouble though.

As for Inter the saviour of Italy, you may well be the only competitive side but that changes nothing as it didn't for us in 2006, just made us the ideal target. You need not live with fear of relegation, in my opinion the cardboard Scudetti will be sorted out. Nothing more.
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:41 am

Poor mans Vjecni Derbi
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:39 pm

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:The statute of limitations saves you any further trouble though.

I don't think the Statute of Limitations is relevant

Inter's guilt or innocence is almost entirely based on the conduct of Fachetti, and he's dead...

Even if the statute of limitations was 50 years I dont think there would be anything that could be done in the current circumstances bar some sort of new revelation..
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:05 pm

bhends wrote:
:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:The statute of limitations saves you any further trouble though.

I don't think the Statute of Limitations is relevant

Inter's guilt or innocence is almost entirely based on the conduct of Fachetti, and he's dead...

Even if the statute of limitations was 50 years I dont think there would be anything that could be done in the current circumstances bar some sort of new revelation..

Also true, The evidence revolves around Fachetti and since he's dead I personally believe we should leave it there.

What Agnelli asked for in a press conference yesterday is more or less what I wan't, for the Scudetti to be unassigned or handed back (unlikely) and some respect. The FIGC need to affirm what Palazzi has said, For our reputations sake, or what minescule remnant of it still remains.
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2