Sir Alex Ferguson retires as the Manchester United manager - Page 8 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Sir Alex Ferguson retires as the Manchester United manager

+72
white_star
paddy
Berbatov
Pedram
Doc
M99
Albiceleste
REWB
free_cat
spanky
AnJl
BarcaLearning
MaraVilla
Blue Barrett
Adit
halamadrid2
urbaNRoots
Forza
Blackmore.
iftikhar
Yuri Yukuv
Gil
guest7
Ali
El Gunner
DeviAngel
Sri
Suarez99
Zlatan
Nishankly
timzink
kiranr
nasir6371
Art Morte
Kick
zizzle
ExtremistEnigma
dostoevsky
Dutti
fatman123
crazzyblanco
lenear1030
Jonathan28
Motogp69
Swanhends
Rebaño Sagrado
Zealous
VendettaRed07
buddytaller
The Franchise
VanDeezNuts
chad4401
Ganso
Tomwin Lannister
Lex
Juveman17
Vlad the Impaler
RED
sportsczy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Onyx
Firenze
Kaladin
jibers
archwooohh
Kamikaze692
Arquitecto
Le Samourai
McAgger
Mr Nick09
RealGunner
DeletedUser#1
76 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sir Alex Ferguson retires as the Manchester United manager - Page 8 Empty Re: Sir Alex Ferguson retires as the Manchester United manager

Post by dostoevsky Wed May 08, 2013 2:05 pm

From Milan's official website:

ALEX FERGUSON: MILAN REMEMBER THE GREAT BATTLES WITH THE MANCHESTER UNITED COACH

MILAN - Sir Alex Ferguson has announced that at the end of the season he will leave Manchester United, the club he has coached for 26 years, winning 38 trophies. Milan had various encounters with the Scotsman in the Champions League, followed with the usual fine wine after the match with Carlo Ancelotti. Adriano Galliani said that he admired Sir Alex Ferguson, who always had something intelligent to say. He would say that victory and defeat are twinned so one has to go with the other and be treated in the same way: without excessive enthusiasm for the former or with too much disappointment the latter.

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Sir Alex Ferguson retires as the Manchester United manager - Page 8 Empty Re: Sir Alex Ferguson retires as the Manchester United manager

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 08, 2013 2:10 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Nick, Fergie is going to be director and ambassador for the club so that is happening.
Not surprised at all. I wonder how mourinho feel now, his dream job is open and he was never considered for the job. his so called best friend coach with whom he shared wine with, is going to look for a nobody, as opposed to him the very special one. Mou Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed May 08, 2013 2:18 pm

Sir Alex Ferguson retires as the Manchester United manager - Page 8 Dance
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed May 08, 2013 2:19 pm

Also LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ the implication that Wenger would leave Arsenal to go to ManU rofl rofl
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed May 08, 2013 2:23 pm

FSW to man yoo Proud
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed May 08, 2013 2:34 pm

Thanks for what he gave to football. Thanks for acknowledging Barcelona dominance when we beat him and thanks for calling Madrid what they are, a franquist club.

A legend.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed May 08, 2013 2:50 pm

Nandos lmfao

Sir Alex Ferguson retires as the Manchester United manager - Page 8 600867_10151366321232303_1942920335_n
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed May 08, 2013 3:11 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Football lost a legen............

Oh f*ck this, I'm not going to hold back the happiness and pretend that I'm sad. The red nosed bastard is finally gone drinking drinking drinking drinking

juveman17 wrote:Never liked him as a person and always regarded him as a douchebag tbh. Happy to see him go. No doubt he was a great manager but personality wise he's just a dick.

THE RED NOSED B*STARD IS GONE! drinking

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I personally hate Fergie, i think he's a horrible human being who often lacked class.

But i do respect him and consider him the best manager i have ever seen despite what i feel personally about him you can't argue with the results.

The PL will miss him even if people deny it will be a strange place without Fergie there to rant about something randomly.

Won't be long till Wenger packs it in either, then it will truly be an end of an era.

Looool! Agree with a lot of the posts, and interesting to see many also share the feeling I have now...strange sadness, knowing that he will be missed so much, hate him or love him...just immense character...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed May 08, 2013 4:59 pm

One of the greatest managers. Easily.

Can't imagine the PL without him, will be so weird. As a manager he has nothing but respect from me and i am sure from others too. He has played a huge hand in terms of making the PL better than what it was.

His record speaks for him. Ratio of 1 PL title every 2 season. Won everything there was to win.

Legend
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed May 08, 2013 5:07 pm

Lex wrote:Sir Alex Ferguson retires as the Manchester United manager - Page 8 Dance

loool
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed May 08, 2013 5:11 pm

DANNY SIMPSON

"Wow I can't believe Sir Alex has actually retired. It doesn't seem real. He's an absolute legend n I'm privileged to say I worked with him"

KASPER SCHMEICHEL

"Beyond gutted ! The best manager that has ever lived! No question!"

RUUD VAN NISTELROOY

"2001-2006, 219 games,150 goals under the most successful manager in football history. It was a unique privilege. #SAF"

CHELSEA FC

"All at #CFC would like to wish Sir Alex Ferguson the very best in his retirement. He has been a fantastic adversary over 26 years."

NEIL LENNON

"The game just wont be the same without Sir Alex..what a contribution he has made to the game..doubt anyone will ever replicate it"

SEPP BLATTER

"Just heard Sir Alex Ferguson is retiring at end of season. His achievements in the game place him without doubt as one of the ‘greats’."

David Cameron

Sir Alex Ferguson’s achievement at #MUFC has been exceptional. Hopefully his retirement will make life a little easier for my team #AVFC

Ed Milliband

"Proud man. Great manager. Staunch Labour Party supporter. Sir Alex Ferguson will never be forgotten."

Uefa president Michel Platini described Ferguson as a "visionary" who "has made a massive contribution to football across Europe", while Premier League chief executive Richard Scudamore said he defined the Premier League era.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed May 08, 2013 5:18 pm

Chewing gum factories will take a hit with this news No

in all seriousness, he was definitely the greatest coach i have witnessed, he will certainly go down in the annals of football history as a legend

Moyes the long prophesied successor to take over

ALso I doubt this is the last we'll see of him, word is he's going to stay at the club

Zaha ;vagi;

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 08, 2013 5:23 pm

Love how Van Nistelrooy basically just used the opportunity to brag about his stats Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 08, 2013 5:25 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Love how Van Nistelrooy basically just used the opportunity to brag about his stats Laughing

Proud

He took dat opportunity.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed May 08, 2013 5:26 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Love how Van Nistelrooy basically just used the opportunity to brag about his stats Laughing
rofl

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed May 08, 2013 5:27 pm

Lex wrote:Also LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ the implication that Wenger would leave Arsenal to go to ManU rofl rofl

Just like RVP wouldn't amirite? Sir Alex Ferguson retires as the Manchester United manager - Page 8 123n7r

#troll
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed May 08, 2013 5:33 pm

Sir Alex Ferguson retires as the Manchester United manager - Page 8 941804_573306676034934_1087894799_n
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed May 08, 2013 5:36 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

rofl No Hope for the Human Kind
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 08, 2013 5:36 pm

M99 wrote:Sir Alex Ferguson retires as the Manchester United manager - Page 8 941804_573306676034934_1087894799_n

Automatic Unfollow.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 08, 2013 5:40 pm

Not gonna lie, I read this and was as indifferent as ever. While I have respect for the great man, enormous respect actually, it pretty much was expected. But just like in life, the show would go, Man Utd would move on and the Premiership would be just as entertaining.

With that being said, he is the greatest manager of our time and a real character of the game and his retirement has left a rather huge gaping hole that eventually would be filled but not anytime soon.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed May 08, 2013 5:42 pm

M99 wrote:Sir Alex Ferguson retires as the Manchester United manager - Page 8 941804_573306676034934_1087894799_n
my sides were not ready rofl

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed May 08, 2013 5:42 pm

LOOOOOOOL
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed May 08, 2013 6:29 pm

Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed May 08, 2013 7:01 pm

My sides. rofl
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 7:03 pm

I think losing Paul Pogba was the signal of the end.

He clearly wanted to build his future side around the young french starlet, and losing him put a dent in his plan so big he felt the need to hang it up on top.

I think Anderson will stay now. He is definitely a Moyes type of midfielder.

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 08, 2013 7:05 pm

Suspect You really think Sir Alex gives two fcks about spoilt brats like him huh scratch

Ravel Morrison left as well for your info
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next