The "there's a good chance Madrid will actually make the final" thread - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The "there's a good chance Madrid will actually make the final" thread

+49
Brady2Moss
izzy
Abramovich
McAgger
Grooverider
iftikhar
TheRedStag
timzink
Albiceleste
AltoZ
Doc
Jack Daniels
danyjr
Blue Barrett
Moqqis
vivabarca38
Zealous
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Deja Vu
Pedram
Onyx
rwo power
guest7
dostoevsky
jibers
Harmonica
Mack10
Kamikaze692
The Sanchez
LeVersacci
VivaStPauli
ExtremistEnigma
VanDeezNuts
Zlatan
Kaladin
la bestia negra
FennecFox7
CBarca
lszanto
DeletedUser#1
Swanhends
abetelle
Lex
donttreadonred
RealGunner
shinigami99
ELO
Juveman17
BarrileteCosmico
53 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The "there's a good chance Madrid will actually make the final" thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "there's a good chance Madrid will actually make the final" thread

Post by Kamikaze692 Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:13 pm

Harmonica wrote:Come on Real, make me 4 houses richer.
rofl

Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

The "there's a good chance Madrid will actually make the final" thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The "there's a good chance Madrid will actually make the final" thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:16 pm

Reverse jinxes Laughing unbelievable that people believe in that crap rofl

Se7en wrote:In what games have Dortmund conceded three and not scored a single goal since Klopp took over?

I seriously doubt Madrid will manage to make a comeback vs a German team. This is over, magical nights in Bernabeu just dont happen anymore

Matter about conceding 3 Laughing they are unbeaten in this CL lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:54 pm

Proud

I just want us to put on a good account of ourselves. That's all I really ask for.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:54 pm

If Tonight,Madrid score atleast 3 goals without Dortmund scoring atleast 3 goals I will never ever post again.

I'm a man of my word.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Moqqis Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:59 pm

Madrid has good change to go trough, dortmund is still a bit confused after the news that told götze is leaving. Anything can happen in bernabeu Razz. It's going to be great match anyway. Looking forward to it. In madrid we trust Thumbs up

Moqqis
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:20 pm

The "there's a good chance Madrid will actually make the final" thread - Page 3 Srsly-guys-guise-dog-other-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-456
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:27 pm

Se7en wrote:In what games have Dortmund conceded three and not scored a single goal since Klopp took over?

Never. In fact I think they only scored none in 0-0 draws. I can't remember them losing a tie with 0 goals scored except the DFB-cup against Bayern this season. Dortmund have had lapses in concentration every once in a while this season, but fundamentally they're solid. They've got a great defence that has occasional brainfarts, not a shit defence with occasional moments of genius.

I seriously doubt Madrid will manage to make a comeback vs a German team. This is over, magical nights in Bernabeu just dont happen anymore

Me too, but as I said: Dortmund won't score 4 from 4 chances again any time soon. I think scoring draw, or a slim-margin victory for Madrid. Hell, a slim-margin victory for Dortmund is in the cards too, but I don't see eihter team getting pummeled, and Real need to destroy Dortmund today.

Sure, it could happen, and with Reals great players (even if half of htem are currently hated on, most of the squad is world class) - they certainly have it in them to score 3 or 4. If they get lucky with their defending, it could happen.

I think Dortmund are 75% through, but the chances for Madrid to make a comeback are certainly higher than they are for most miracles.

I'd bet money on Dortmund today, but I won't lose my faith if Real end up winning the entire tie.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:47 pm

López
Coentrão - Ramos - Varane - Marcelo
Pepe
Modrić - Özil
di María - - - - - - Ronaldo
Higuaín
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack10 Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:51 pm

danyjr wrote:
López
Pepe
Modrić - Özil
Higuaín

is this official, if it is then I see red cards.
Mack10
Mack10
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:53 pm

Funny how Madrid always play their best matches with Özil at CAM and Khedira at DM/CM and every time they experiment, they get taken to the cleaners. And then they try again. Weird.
(Commenting on the first leg, don't know the lineup for the 2nd yet)
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:55 pm

danyjr wrote:
López
Pepe
Modrić - Özil
Higuaín
Has Madrid ever played 4-3-3 successfully? For that matter, has Modric even had 5 good games with a Madrid shirt?

Madrid should go out with the style they know how to play.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:56 pm

Agree with BC here, stop the experiments. Play 4-2-3-1 with Özil at CAM, Xabi/Khedira pivot, no Modric, and CR7/Benz up front. Only regular starter I don't rate is Di Maria, though probably still the best option.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:12 pm

Harry Redknapp wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Harry Redknapp wrote:GL is honestly pathetic.

Eveyrone with their reverse-jinx crap....everyone desperately to claim: " O NO, WE ARE WORSE THAN YOU" attittude.

Barca had the league wrapped up in November n we had threads "ITS NOT OVER UNTIL ITS MATHETMATICALLY OVER"

grow up guys.
Posts like these really test my determination to not to go ad hominem...

It's the bitter truth though.

Everyone is desperate to be "HUMBLE AND RESPECTFUL" , where deep down they are laughing HAHAHAHA inside their stomache and just want to see the reaction.

In the FCB-FCB thread, we had the Bayern fan says "I AM SHI**ING MY PANTS" HAHAHAHA, are you kidding me ??? obviously it's a blatant lie to appear like OMG IM SCARED, WE ARE GONNA DO BAD.

That's been GL's attitude for the past year, instead of people gloating that they are better than opponent, everyone is desperate to bring themselves down.

I'd understand if they were supporters of utter garbage like us, newcastle, inter, etc...but not top 10 European teams ffs.

Yeah okay, but you can just as easily make that point without calling the entire forum pathetic...

And just because you don't think the league is over in November doesn't mean you're lying when you say so. Take Barca for example, had Messi become injured our goalscoring efficiency would've dropped to negative numbers and Real were back in the race.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:26 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Has Madrid ever played 4-3-3 successfully? For that matter, has Modric even had 5 good games with a Madrid shirt?

The style they know how to play obviously doesn't work because it requires hitting back as opposed to taking the initiative themselves. In a match when you're 4-1 down, you need to take control and this will be key. For me Pepe should play as DM as opposed Alonso/Khedira. Madrid need to make sure they keep a clean sheet. Conceding a goal, say in the first half and the tie is all but over. Very important to protect the back four especially when Madrid will have their fullbacks bombing constantly.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:31 pm

Only way I can see 4-2-3-1 working is if Madrid fullbacks constantly overlap with the wingers. They'll be knackered but so is the price to perform a comeback of such significance. Madrid need to score early, even a 1-0 scoreline to Madrid at the break would be very valuable for them.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:36 pm

danyjr wrote:Only way I can see 4-2-3-1 working is if Madrid fullbacks constantly overlap with the wingers. They'll be knackered but so is the price to perform a comeback of such significance. Madrid need to score early, even a 1-0 scoreline to Madrid at the break would be very valuable for them.

1-0 at HT would be great for us. I'd take that right now.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:39 pm

This team may have a chance

-------------------------------Lopez-------------------------------------

Arbeloa-------------Varane----------Ramos----------------Coentrao

------------------------Alonso--------Khedira---------------------------

Di Maria------------------------Ozil----------------------------Ronaldo

---------------------------------Benzema--------------------------------

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:41 pm

Arbeloa is injured Sad

It'll probably be Essien at RB.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:43 pm

Meh, that's a shame.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:45 pm

RealGunner wrote:Meh, that's a shame.

It's not that bad tbh.. Arbeloa is straight up crap anyway.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:45 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
danyjr wrote:
López
Pepe
Modrić - Özil
Higuaín
Has Madrid ever played 4-3-3 successfully? For that matter, has Modric even had 5 good games with a Madrid shirt?

Marcelo's injured unfortunately and Coentrao hasn't played RB for a long time.

We do play 4-3-3 occasionally, however it's usually a defensive one with Ozil at RW. It's not been a formation used for attacking.

In terms of Modric, he's played adequately in the majority of games this season. He's not been bad at all. Maybe a few games he hasn't performed in, however I can't remember them. Against Dortmund the whole team didn't really perform.

Last edited by Yohan Modric on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:46 pm

RealGunner wrote:This team may have a chance

Only if Dortmund fall apart, i don't care if you get Barca 2011 on drugs together they don't beat Dortmund 3-0 unless Dortmund's level significantly drops.

Madrid can do it, but they are relying Dortmund to choke hard also which i honestly don't see happening.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:46 pm

danyjr wrote:The style they know how to play obviously doesn't work because it requires hitting back as opposed to taking the initiative themselves. In a match when you're 4-1 down, you need to take control and this will be key. For me Pepe should play as DM as opposed Alonso/Khedira. Madrid need to make sure they keep a clean sheet. Conceding a goal, say in the first half and the tie is all but over. Very important to protect the back four especially when Madrid will have their fullbacks bombing constantly.
The problem is Madrid have no idea how to attack that way, I don't think Madrid know how to take control and frankly they don't have the players for it. I don't think Pepe (formerly a CB) can succeed as a lone DM, as I mentioned Modric is a flop any way you look at it and basing your entire strategy on him performing is very risky, and oezil lacks the discipline to play further back. Madrid don't know how to control, and it's not something you can prepare in a week. This is also arguably what they attempted to do last week and it didn't really work for them. Play the way they're designed to play (solid at the back, deadly counters) and they stand a better chance imo.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:48 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Meh, that's a shame.

It's not that bad tbh.. Arbeloa is straight up crap anyway.

Never lets you down in a big game mate. However average he is.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:48 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
RealGunner wrote:This team may have a chance

Only if Dortmund fall apart, i don't care if you get Barca 2011 on drugs together they don't beat Dortmund 3-0 unless Dortmund's level significantly drops.

Madrid can do it, but they are relying Dortmund to choke hard also which i honestly don't see happening.

Yea i agree.

When i said "may" have a chance, that was like 5-10%
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:49 pm

We aren't solid at the back either. I mean counter-attacking would be a good strategy if we were like Bayern/Dortmund defensively, however we're sloppy when sitting back.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next