StevieRayVaughan
Mr Nick09
sportsczy
BarrileteCosmico
jibers
72 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Mourinho has failed! - Page 9 Empty Re: Mourinho has failed!

Post by Dante Sat May 18, 2013 1:22 am

Giggity5313 wrote:It doesn't matter.

Mou could have handled certain situations much better.

we always had weaknesses he never seemed to address..

No doubt. I am not saying he's perfect or anything . Of course he done mistakes. But all my life , the most common factor i've noticed between Madrid fans , is that they tend to forget quickly but never their past success.

My point here , remember where you ve been at before Mourinho . Remember the past or you will relive it again. And it's a fact that Mourinho did improve Real and improvement can't be anything but success. Though perhaps not the classic success you might expect from Real , or past Real Madrid sides , it is , given the circumstances he took over.

It irritates me a little bit that many neglect so many reasons and lable him a failure , just because he didn't win you a CL (yet) , because that's all there is behind it. Had he won the CL this season , let's assume he did for the sake of argument , he will be a Madrid legend , instead of whatever most call him in Madrid nowadays.

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 18, 2013 1:25 am

Dante wrote:Oh and Nick , please explain to me why he wasn't a good fit. I remember every single Madrid fan when he was announced that "we got the best manager in the world". When you won the league last season and came this close from the CL final , he was a genious too , built a great team .

What now.

i am pretty certain that i have never said that, never called him a genius, or said that he built a great team, so that's all madrid fans - 1, thus rendering your argument invalid?

pls stop generalizing.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat May 18, 2013 1:33 am

Mourinho has often been seen as a controversial figure in football. His time at Chelsea, in particular, fueled this viewpoint as he frequently made outspoken comments that saw him face punishment from the footballing authorities.[95] In his biography of Mourinho, sports journalist Patrick Barclay speculated that Mourinho's controversial behaviour is often a ploy to take pressure away from his players and onto himself, and that his remarks alleging a conspiracy against his club from authorities (i.e. referees) help to create an underdog spirit in the dressing room.[96]
One of the first controversial episodes involving José Mourinho occurred during April 2001 while the Portuguese manager was taking over the realms at União de Leiria. Mourinho and Leiria's experienced former manager Manuel José were exchanging accusations regarding their post at the club.[97] The incident later originated a legal action taken by a club's chairman against Manuel José.[98] The event was highly publicized in the Portuguese media with Manuel José challenging Mourinho of besting the fifth place União de Leiria were lying when he was replaced.
On 31 January 2004, after a Sporting CP vs. Porto 1–1 match in Lisbon, Porto keeper Vítor Baía and Sporting midfielder Rui Jorge exchanged shirts. Mourinho took Rui Jorge's shirt from Baia and ripped it. Mourinho was not punished for the action.
On 26 February, after the Porto against Manchester United match at Dragão, an angered Sir Alex Ferguson ran away from Mourinho and refused to shake hands with him. Mourinho called him to apologize.
In March, before a Barcelona against Celtic match for the UEFA Cup, Mourinho criticized Celtic manager Martin O'Neill and his team for playing non-attractive football, and recalled the 2003 UEFA Cup final between Porto and Celtic, when, as he said "we kept the ball and they just ran all over the pitch trying to get to us with their horrible and aggressive style". O'Neill responded harshly criticizing the "diving" Porto players used to get fouls. "Mourinho's comments are just unbelievable. I just treat them with the response they deserve. He's still to get over the embarrassment of Vitor Baia lying out on the turf for three or four days" O'Neill said.
On 6 October 2004, Adrian Mutu accused Mourinho of trying to prevent him from playing in a World Cup qualifier. Mourinho was informed by the Chelsea medical team that the player was unfit after a knee injury, but Mutu disagreed and insisted he was fit to play.[99][100] The fitness disagreement soon became irrelevant as Mutu tested positive for cocaine in a routine drugs test and he was sacked on 29 October 2004.[101]
Following a Champions League tie between Chelsea and Barcelona in March 2005, Mourinho accused Anders Frisk and Barcelona coach Frank Rijkaard of breaking FIFA rules by having a meeting at half–time. Mourinho insisted that this biased the referee and caused him to send off Chelsea striker Didier Drogba in the second half.[102] Frisk admitted that Rijkaard had tried to speak to him but insisted that he had sent him away.[103] The situation intensified when Frisk began to receive death threats from angered fans, causing the referee to retire prematurely.[104] The UEFA referee's chief, Volker Roth, labeled Mourinho an "enemy of football",[105] although UEFA distanced themselves from the comment.[106] After an investigation of the incident, Mourinho was given a two-match touchline ban for his behaviour and both Chelsea and the manager were fined by UEFA, though the body confirmed that it did not hold Mourinho personally responsible for Frisk's retirement.[107][108]
On 2 June 2005, Mourinho was fined £200,000 for his part in the meeting with then Arsenal full-back Ashley Cole in January 2005 in breach of the Premier League rules. His fine was later reduced to £75,000 after a hearing in August.[109] Later that year, he labeled Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger "a voyeur" after being irked at what he saw as the latter's apparent obsession with Chelsea. Wenger was furious with the remark and considered taking legal action against Mourinho.[110] However, the animosity died down and the two managers made peace after Mourinho admitted that he regretted making the comment.[111]
In August 2009, Mourinho again found himself causing controversy after commenting that the performance of Muslim player Sulley Muntari was lacking fitness and energy due to fasting during the month of Ramadan. He was reported to have said, "Muntari had some problems related to Ramadan, perhaps with this heat it's not good for him to be doing this [fasting]. Ramadan has not arrived at the ideal moment for a player to play a football match."[112] The comments sparked an angry response from Muslim leader Mohamed Nour Dachan, who responded, "I think Mourinho could do with talking a little less. A practising [Muslim] player is not weakened because we know from the Institute of Sports Medicine that mental and psychological stability can give a sportsman an extra edge on the field."[113]
On 21 April 2010, after Inter's 3–1 win against FC Barcelona in Milan, Catalan media alleged that Mourinho and Portuguese referee Olegário Benquerença (who was the referee of the San Siro match) were long time friends and also that they co-own a restaurant called O Menino in Leiria, Portugal, accusing Benquerença's friendship with Mourinho of being responsible for Inter's win. Catalan radio and media also claimed that Benquerença is called Larapio ("thief") in Portugal, since a 2004 match between Benfica and Porto in Lisbon in which Benquerença disallowed a dubious goal by Benfica's Petit, thus helping Porto to win 1–0; however, that match took place the season after Mourinho's departure from the club.[114] Mourinho himself denied any such allegiances. "I have no restaurant with anybody" he said, "maybe [Barcelona manager] Pep [Guardiola] has a restaurant in Oslo", taunting Norwegian referee Tom Henning Øvrebø's role in Barcelona's qualification against Chelsea in London for the 2008–09 UEFA Champions League semifinal.[115]
In a 2010–11 UEFA Champions League match at Ajax in November 2010, late in the match when Real Madrid were leading 4–0, two Real Madrid players received late second yellow cards related to time wasting. The result of this meant they were suspended for the final group match even though Madrid would come first in the group, but would benefit by entering the round of 16 without any accumulated yellow cards. It was suggested that this was a deliberate ploy under Mourinho's instruction via two players in a substitution. As a result, UEFA charged Mourinho along with the four related players with improper conduct.[116]
On 17 August 2011, in the final of the 2011 Supercopa de España, Mourinho was seen gouging the eye of Barcelona's assistant coach Tito Vilanova during a brawl at the end of the game. After the game Mourinho did not comment on the incident except to claim that he did not know who "Pito" Vilanova was, with Pito being Spanish slang for penis.[117][118]
Personal life

im pretty sure there are more stories
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat May 18, 2013 1:41 am

Dante wrote:Some of you , didn't even see a CL semifinal before Mourinho

What a lazy argument. Here are the teams Madrid has faced in the R16 and quarters since Mourinho arrived:

Lyon (after their decline, haven't been Ligue 1 champions since 2008 ...)
Spurs
CSKA Moscow
APOEL
Manchester United
Galatasaray

Only 1 serious opponent in there and Mourinho was losing against them with 11 men, completely outsmarted tactically.

People are maybe not realizing this but this Madrid team is the most expensive squad of all time. It's not some miraculous achievement to beat the likes of APOEL with it. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat May 18, 2013 1:41 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Dante wrote:Oh and Nick , please explain to me why he wasn't a good fit. I remember every single Madrid fan when he was announced that "we got the best manager in the world". When you won the league last season and came this close from the CL final , he was a genious too , built a great team .

What now.

i am pretty certain that i have never said that, never called him a genius, or said that he built a great team, so that's all madrid fans - 1, thus rendering your argument invalid?

pls stop generalizing.

ok , then , let's take that every single out . Almost everybody is probably the whole truth.That would make my argument correct , no ? You would be the exception that proves the rule , if anything. This takes generalization , just because it has to do with the majority . All i basicaly meant to say is the majority of Madrid fans were more than glad to have Mourinho , now just because they think he didn't win the CL , as if it's a given , he's a flop or fraud or whatever you think of him.

In any case. If you think he failed , it's fine with me .No reason for me to drag this. I disagree as you can understand , since you have to look at the greater picture , judge a coach by what he has won , what he took over , what he left. I can't judge a coach because the fans of his team think trophies should be in the bag each spring. Trophies aren't a given , especialy when there's such competition.

I can understand why you don't like him , many don't like him , but to deny him even the success he has had and under these circumstances , it's unfair , even for Mourinho i find it unfair.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat May 18, 2013 1:43 am

For some clubs reaching the semi finals of the CL may be a big achievement, but for an elite club like Real Madrid it's not good enough. You either win the CL or you fail.

Yes we hadn't got to the semis for a long time, however that doesn't mean getting to the semis 3 years in a row is acceptable.

'Real Madrid didn't get to the last 16 for so long, so instead getting to the semis is acceptable for them'. It doesn't work like that.

Mourinho had all the resources he wanted available at Real Madrid. Money, power, tactics etc.

Mourinho was appointed for instant success. He didn't win the CL. He won 1 major trophy in 3 years. The reason he doesn't fit at Real Madrid is due to the controversy he causes, his tactics and some other things.

In 3 years his tactics haven't progressed. He's relying on counter-attacks. Defensively we haven't improved and nor has our possession. Why should he stay if he's going to continue making the team play the same way?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat May 18, 2013 1:53 am

futbol wrote:

What a lazy argument. Here are the teams Madrid has faced in the R16 and quarters since Mourinho arrived:

Spurs
CSKA Moscow
APOEL
Manchester United
Galatasaray

Only 1 serious opponent in there and Mourinho was losing against them with 11 men, completely outsmarted tactically.

People are maybe not realizing this but this Madrid team is the most expensive squad of all time. It's not some miraculous achievement to beat the likes of APOEL with it. Laughing

Of course it was lazy Laughing , i don't have to recall that hard to remember the last time Madrid was in a semifinal before Mourinho. Only younger Madrid fans tend to do that . In any case ,

you seem to completely neglect the fact that whom he faces in the 16 and after , it's entirely out of Mourinho's hands right? He doesn't exactly choose opponents . And in case you only searched at wiki just about Mourinho , go have a look at Madrid's 16 between Del Bosque and Mourinho. You had it tough once or twice , but it wasn't always like that . There were opponents , like Lyon who you don't have much esteem about , that according to your logic with Mourinho , you should have knocked off. Then what happened , if it was so easy ?
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat May 18, 2013 2:02 am

Yohan Modric wrote:For some clubs reaching the semi finals of the CL may be a big achievement, but for an elite club like Real Madrid it's not good enough. You either win the CL or you fail.

Yes we hadn't got to the semis for a long time, however that doesn't mean getting to the semis 3 years in a row is acceptable.

'Real Madrid didn't get to the last 16 for so long, so instead getting to the semis is acceptable for them'. It doesn't work like that.

Mourinho had all the resources he wanted available at Real Madrid. Money, power, tactics etc.

Mourinho was appointed for instant success. He didn't win the CL. He won 1 major trophy in 3 years. The reason he doesn't fit at Real Madrid is due to the controversy he causes, his tactics and some other things.

In 3 years his tactics haven't progressed. He's relying on counter-attacks. Defensively we haven't improved and nor has our possession. Why should he stay if he's going to continue making the team play the same way?

Oh but i think it works exactly like that . Just because you have a certain idea about Real in your head , it doesn't mean it replaces the practical way , it doesn't make your idea reality. Fact is , fact , no qualification past the 16 for almost a decade , isn't better than 3 consecutive semi finals . It is not . First one is complete failure , second is 100% better than the previous one Laughing

That , dat kind of attitude , is what kept Real at 16 all these years and what's keeping you away from the La Decima , you even have a name for it , don't you see how deluded you sound. You probably saw your first semifinal under Mourinho , didn't you Laughing

I even remember Pepe saying to Torres , i think it was in 2009 CL , "we ve won 9 CLs" .. Torres said to him "and how many have you won?" or something like that. Laughing Still don't get it? Some years later and Torres has a CL and Pepe still has squat with Real. Trust me when i tell you , it's not a coincedence.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat May 18, 2013 2:11 am

futbol wrote:

Spurs
CSKA Moscow
APOEL
Manchester United
Galatasaray

Stop with the bs about refereeing decisions.

When will it end from fans like you
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat May 18, 2013 2:41 am

Dante wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:For some clubs reaching the semi finals of the CL may be a big achievement, but for an elite club like Real Madrid it's not good enough. You either win the CL or you fail.

Oh but i think it works exactly like that . Just because you have a certain idea about Real in your head , it doesn't mean it replaces the practical way , it doesn't make your idea reality. Fact is , fact , no qualification past the 16 for almost a decade , isn't better than 3 consecutive semi finals . It is not . First one is complete failure , second is 100% better than the previous one Laughing

That , dat kind of attitude , is what kept Real at 16 all these years and what's keeping you away from the La Decima , you even have a name for it , don't you see how deluded you sound. You probably saw your first semifinal under Mourinho , didn't you Laughing

I even remember Pepe saying to Torres , i think it was in 2009 CL , "we ve won 9 CLs" .. Torres said to him "and how many have you won?" or something like that. Laughing Still don't get it? Some years later and Torres has a CL and Pepe still has squat with Real. Trust me when i tell you , it's not a coincedence.

Real Madrid not getting past the last 16/ not getting to a semi for a long time shouldn't be associated with this current side. It's a different project, with a different manager, players etc. It's not like we've had the same team/project all those years.

With all the resources Mourinho has available to him, it is possible to win the CL in 3 years.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat May 18, 2013 3:12 am

Where are people getting that stat that he had the most expensive squad in the history of football?
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat May 18, 2013 3:15 am

Yohan Modric wrote:
Dante wrote:

Real Madrid not getting past the last 16/ not getting to a semi for a long time shouldn't be associated with this current side. It's a different project, with a different manager, players etc. It's not like we've had the same team/project all those years.

With all the resources Mourinho has available to him, it is possible to win the CL in 3 years.

Right..different projects. I don't know if you know what you are talking about , but according to this thread only , all Madrid's project that were , should have been and are currently about ,have the same sole purpose of being succesful in the CL and in the league . Was there a project after Del Bosque which has had a different end ? Like aiming for 4th , to win the Uefa cup maybe Laughing ? please stop there. All your previous projects under other managers , some great ones , failed and with Mourinho you improved in Europe and won trophies again , thus a success. It cannot possibly be said any better , i rest my case.

As about the resources , i wish i had responded earlier. The same can be uplied to every single Madrid coach i remember. They all had resources and funds available , if money could buy it , then yes they have had as well as Mourinho.

From Quieroz , to Capello and Schuster , Pellegrini as well.. All of them had resources and despite Perez not being the president afterwards, that grey hair old president you had spent lots of money , maybe not like Perez but he did anyway . Great players were indeed available and was bought all this time under great coaches like Capello and couldn't do what Mourinho did .

I am not sure why i even bother to explain this , it should be plain obvious that every Madrid coach has had funds and got almost all of his wishes on the market. Why was it any different with Mourinho , you think ? In fact , i am pretty sure the most money spent were under Pellegrini , not under Mourinho. Same project you will say , but Mourinho came after Pellegrini , so it's not like Mourinho asked for Ronaldo or Oezil or Benzema Kaka and Xabi Alonso. He found them there and made it all better.

I keep explaining the blatantly obvious for some reason , so i will stop here. If you don't want to understand that Mourinho got you some steps forward and that it means success compared to what Real was before him , i don't mind at all.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 18, 2013 3:38 am

Seem like you dont quite know what you are talking about here Dante. Not every manager we have had was given the same freedom as mou to basically hand pick the players that he wanted and to go as far as imposing some signings on the club like coentrao, or modric. most managers have had to deal with interventionist presidents who were signing players according to the director of football policy and not that of the coach.

When you see perez signing Kaka, CR, benzema and so on in one summer, it's not because his coach advised him to. He signs players and then hand them over to the manager to work with them. Last victim of that was Pelle who had no say on the transfer policy, the players he asked for never came, and the players he asked the club to keep like Robben got sold.

So big difference with mourinho who had absolute power over those decisions and forced us to sign players like coentrao at 30 mil, modric at 40 mil and rejected proposals to sign the likes of cazorla or isco for much cheaper. It's unprecedented in the last decade that a manager enjoyed as much power as mourinho did.

This is why we argue that it's even more disappointing that when he was put in this unique position to pretty decide which direction the club should go to, he didnt take advantage of his situation.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Sat May 18, 2013 3:43 am

But what has Real done in the last decade to be considered a elite club? Spend lot of money, make lot of money and become a laughing stock for the whole world doesnt justify a elite status. Why isnt it acceptable for Madrid to be in the Semi finals? The problem is not money, management etc but the biggest problem is the mentality. The mentality of the management, of the fans, and the players. Real puts so much unnecessary pressure on the managers, that you cant succeed. Mou failed, but so will every manager in Real. Joining Real is like making a deal with the devil, you cant win.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat May 18, 2013 3:43 am

http://www.marca.com/2013/05/18/en/football/real_madrid/1368832771.html

Mourinho: "Worst season of my career"

There are still three matches remaining in the La Liga season but for all intents and purposes for Jose Mourinho, the campaign is over and it has ended in failure.

Aside from a Spanish Super Cup victory over Barcelona, Madrid's 2012-13 season ended with zero titles after Madrid's 2-1 extra defeat to Atlético in the final of the Copa del Rey. 'The Special One' did not mince words following the match in his press conference with reporters.

"This is the worst season of my career", said Mourinho. "With a final, semifinal, a second place and a Super Cup, for me it is the worst".

When asked if he had failed this season, the Portuguese boss gave a frank description of what failure means to him.

"I have failed this season because in the first season we win the Copa, we get to the semifinals of the Champions League and fight for a league", explained Mourinho. "In the second season it is a failure to win a league, make another Champions League semifinal lost in penalties. The third season, with these results, it is a failed season. When things go well, it's because of everyone. When things go bad, it is the manager's fault. For me it’s the worst season. I have never gone without winning a major trophy because the Super Cup is very little".

The former Chelsea manager, who has been rumored to return to Stamford Bridge, also spoke about his managerial future.

"I have a contract for three more years. I have not sat down with the president to talk about my future. I think it’s normal that people are speaking of Ancelotti if I go to Chelsea. When the season ends I will sit down with the president so that the fans know what is going to happen", concluded Mourinho.

Marca needs a better English translator
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 18, 2013 3:52 am

StevieRayVaughan wrote:
But what has Real done in the last decade to be considered a elite club? Spend lot of money, make lot of money and become a laughing stock for the whole world doesnt justify a elite status. Why isnt it acceptable for Madrid to be in the Semi finals? The problem is not money, management etc but the biggest problem is the mentality. The mentality of the management, of the fans, and the players. Real puts so much unnecessary pressure on the managers, that you cant succeed. Mou failed, but so will every manager in Real. Joining Real is like making a deal with the devil, you cant win.
why should we look just at the past decade? why not the past two decades? or past 3? or past 50 years? we are an elite club, one which has stated the highest achievement in football over and over. it's only normal that we aspire to achieve that again and again. Since when do we have to defend ourselves for wanting to be the best? lol, that's the basic mentality.

It's the way that mentality is carried out through management that is failing. It's the idea that people like perez carry that by signing all the best players he will definitely achieve success. it's a perversion of the kind of money we have been able to spend in the past 10 years. No wonder we havent built anything substantial and we keep on falling short. Somehow, many have been contaminated by that same kind of logic. That's why i keep insisting that i am most disappointed in mou inability to build a sporting project over 3 years.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat May 18, 2013 3:59 am

Nick , i'll respond tomorrow , it's late . But it's obvious what Mourinho did there. And yes i fully know how Real worked with their money and coaches all these years and i know Mourinho was handed more freedom than his successors , but that didn't fall out of the sky , you know. Obviously , he was doing things right for Perez to do this , especialy him.

anyway , later
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat May 18, 2013 6:48 am

Atletico Madrid have now won more trophies (4) during Jose Mourinho's spell in Spain than Real Madrid (3)
lmfao Very Happy
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 18, 2013 6:57 am

rofl

Simeone :bow:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 18, 2013 7:43 am

Last 10 years, we have won 4 La Liga trophies and 1 CDR. Mou can't even hit the average for the last 10 years lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat May 18, 2013 7:57 am

The awkward moment when the only team winning "La décima" is Atlético
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 18, 2013 8:12 am

la decima CDR v la decima CL? You're really comparing the two?? lol.

Madrid has always sucked in Spanish cup historically anyhow. Never been a main target of ours.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat May 18, 2013 8:23 am

La decima doesn't mean CL just means "the tenth" and the only one winning a tenth this year is Atletico, no where did i compare the two just a funny joke my friend don't be salty, the trophy doesn't matter -- the record of a decade along with your manager screwing your team and oh watching atletico carry the trophy in your own stadium is the sweet spot.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat May 18, 2013 8:27 am

i'd just like to say in the Mou has FAILED! Very Happy Been waiting for this since he was joining Real to see how would do, glad it turned out this way Twisted Evil
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat May 18, 2013 8:35 am

Hes clever as usual, post match saying all the rumours and even saying hes rumoured for Chelsea, it doesnt any room for Perez Very Happy Im sure he will force Perez to accept a smaller payout Abrom willing to pay to let him go, this cunning bastid Laughing
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat May 18, 2013 11:21 am

His tenure at the club has been disastrous( by his standards).

Makes me relieved he wasn't appointed as Sir Alex's successor.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum