what good can  Armchair fans give to the team they support Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

what good can Armchair fans give to the team they support

5 posters

Go down

what good can  Armchair fans give to the team they support Empty what good can Armchair fans give to the team they support

Post by Lupi Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:41 am

i was trying to find one but i couldn't get any positive point in the act of getting so passionate in front of the Tv
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

what good can  Armchair fans give to the team they support Empty Re: what good can Armchair fans give to the team they support

Post by Motogp69 Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:18 am

I think it's more that the club is part of my life and not the other way around. Due to my passion and connection with my favored clubs I have shared memories with the people I know and love. The passion is for the shared experience, not that I think I have some effect on the game.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

what good can  Armchair fans give to the team they support Empty Re: what good can Armchair fans give to the team they support

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:32 am

"Armchair fans" supply the club with more revenue than local fans. Real Madrid for example- think of how many people from the Americas, from Asia, Africa, and even other European countries buy jerseys, and all sorts of other merchandise.

Not to mention all the money the club gets from TV rights which comes from people all around the world tuning in to watch that specific club.

No top european team could exist in today's market without the globalization of their fan base.

And not to knock the thread, but its almost insulting to imply that fans who don't live in the immediate region of the club don't supply anything for the club.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:30 am

TV ratings, shirt sales, popularity in other countries.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:19 am

Like Vandeez said, majority of the revenue comes from the armchair fans so in essence the impact is arguably greater than the Joe's living locally.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down