the xcx
AltoZ
izzy
EarlyPrototype
Mr Nick09
40 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mou sent a video to PSG to show them how to beat barca - Page 3 Empty Re: Mou sent a video to PSG to show them how to beat barca

Post by futbol Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:29 am

Real Kandahar. :bow: GOATest Madrid poster on GL. :bow:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Mou sent a video to PSG to show them how to beat barca - Page 3 Empty Re: Mou sent a video to PSG to show them how to beat barca

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:45 am

Karanka just denied this rumour in his press conference...... the media sometimes :facepalm:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:05 am

Real Kandahar is the best poster in the history of Goal Forums Inc.

Beast
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:08 am

Real K laying the smacketh down on dem fools :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:22 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Karanka just denied this rumour in his press conference...... the media sometimes :facepalm:

lol hala, were you expecting Karanka to say, "yes, we sent them a video, actually i made the montage myself, mourinho-daddy was very proud of me Proud"

I trust LEquipe sources more than Karanka's official word. dunno who initiated it, but i think Leonardo probably asked mou some advice and he got a video
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:24 am

Yeah this isn't something you just yes "Yes we did this" in a press conference. At the same time though Karanka did the right thing by saying we didn't send any videos or whatever.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:39 am

i felt like when carlo said "why not take advices from mou", it was an admission of guilt lol. well, he doesnt feel guilty but you catch my drift
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:40 am

Karanka didn't act as if it was the case tho.

he said: yes I have heard of the rumour and its nonesense

that suggests to me his words are genuine

and lol nick you believe lequipe more Proud didn't they say that Mou was off to PSG hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:43 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:i felt like when carlo said "why not take advices from mou", it was an admission of guilt lol. well, he doesnt feel guilty but you catch my drift

I think they may have talked over the phone or something. I have trouble believing Jose would actually take the time to prepare a video lol

(Unless he already had one ready hmm)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:44 am

no they said that PSG had approached him, which is a completely different thing (which is true btw) Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:45 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:no they said that PSG had approached him, which is a completely different thing (which is true btw) Proud

hmm

I just don't believe Karanka would lie....he could very well have said "ask Mou" if it was true but he flat out denied it
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:46 am

PSG have probably approached everyone. Hell even I got an e-mail Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:47 am

Zealous wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:i felt like when carlo said "why not take advices from mou", it was an admission of guilt lol. well, he doesnt feel guilty but you catch my drift

I think they may have talked over the phone or something. I have trouble believing Jose would actually take the time to prepare a video lol

(Unless he already had one ready hmm)

jose doesnt have people preparing videos for him? anyway, maybe jose has videos of all his duels vs barca and big teams, to see the tactical evolution. I would do that hmm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:48 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:no they said that PSG had approached him, which is a completely different thing (which is true btw) Proud

hmm

I just don't believe Karanka would lie....he could very well have said "ask Mou" if it was true but he flat out denied it
you like karanka too much. anyway, in no way was he even supposed to imply it was true, he did his job well, complete denial.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:52 am

I can see Jose in a velvet robe dimming the lights, lighting some candles, taking out his Marvin Gaye record, oiling himself up and slipping into his hot tub where he admires his tactical conquests to the sweet melody of sexual healing Mou sent a video to PSG to show them how to beat barca - Page 3 Mf_emoticon_schoolyou_fap

Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:16 am

Zealous wrote:I can see Jose in a velvet robe dimming the lights, lighting some candles, taking out his Marvin Gaye record, oiling himself up and slipping into his hot tub where he admires his tactical conquests to the sweet melody of sexual healing Mou sent a video to PSG to show them how to beat barca - Page 3 Mf_emoticon_schoolyou_fap

Proud

rofl
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:11 pm

Krandahar GOAT Madrid troll :bow:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:18 pm

Proud Let's go José ahaha

As if Carlo can't think about watching videoas like that himself
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:53 pm

This thread offers so much lulz eco smile Games are won on the pitch by players. I think in high profile matches talent and small details mean more than tactical settings. I don't think Carlo or Farca coach are noobs. In that context, he might've sent the videos or not, winning the tie doesn't depend on tactics imperatively.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:01 pm

go away babun, Mourinho has sent us videos so PSG will win Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:18 pm

PSG will lose. Their team is a clusterf*** of players. Many of them lack experience in high profile games. I don't see them winning even if they get their tactics right Laughing
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:30 pm

Dat haterade Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:24 am

Real Kandahar wrote:
billy_gr wrote:breaking news reprot that Mou accidentaly sent videos of him getting ridiculed by la liga scrubs, instead of sending footage of Madrid's games against Barca.

Go PSG

thanks for admitting the reason we are not winners of la liga, the fact is, you NEVER beat us to get the title and even if u win it, it will seem unworthy as you were always under our shadows and never beat us to win it... and that we just made mistakes against small PTB teams Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy how does that feel?

I don't know... It feels amazing I guess... You are so much better than us but you strugle against the likes of Zaragoza. Every fan's dream.
Anyway most probably we will have to face you in the CL so you will have your chance to humiliate us with your squad of divine players
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:48 am

Never beat you this season? We beat you the very first game we played this season lol.

Spoiler:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:28 am

Alex (PSG): "Messi? I prefer to deal with a player of my stature. I'll ask Thiago Silva to take care of him." [canal+]

Already shitting themselves. Proud

"No, you take Messi."
"No, you."

Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3