Valkyrja
juvealbanian
DeviAngel
Targus
12 posters

Go down

How much would you offer for suarez Empty How much would you offer for suarez

Post by Targus Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:42 pm

i think that suarez is one of the 10 best strikers in the world right now.
but how do you rate him and how much do you offer?
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

How much would you offer for suarez Empty Re: How much would you offer for suarez

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:51 pm

45 million and he is ours
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

How much would you offer for suarez Empty Re: How much would you offer for suarez

Post by juvealbanian Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:23 pm

He is beast and would fit in our game but i think it would be hard to sign him.Other teams like Bayern are trying to get Suarez.
I rate him 40-45 mln €
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:08 pm

Sell Giovinco for 12-15m and Quagliarella for 10 and you have 20-25m. I think Juve can afford +20m for the best player in PL
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:30 am

Selling players is not that easy! Giovinco won't be sold yet and will definitely be given another season! Quags will be going for sure in my opinion but I would expect between 6-8m for him! Only way I can see us getting Suarez who would definitely cost around the 45m mark is if we win the champions league or atleast get to the final! I think Suarez is a long shot though and the most likely players to arrive will be Sanchez or Muriel!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:38 am

€35m + Quagliarella may work
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:56 pm

Giovinco and 25m.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:52 am

Yeah, I'm pretty much with everyone else, I don't see how you can get him for less than 40-50 million euro's.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:35 am

Juventus would need to sell 2 strikers for that.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:00 am

i do not believe we will get suarez and i hope i am wrong!. but let's be honest here clubs that can offer more money then us are bayern,utd,madrid,barca,psg,city,chelsea,arsenal( not that they ever spend it) and inter do occasionally splash the cash. even though none of those teams need him they will get him for the sake of it because it is suarez and these clubs have almost unlimited budgets. that's just how the market works guys we haveto play their ball game we aren't in a position to dictate anymore. i can see bayern taking advantage of this situation and bidding for suarez either because they want him or they might say to us we can have suarez if u give us vidal or marchisio. 40-50 million should be enough to prize him away. but with the board and marotta not looking likely to spend that cash anytime soon i can safely say this is no more then a pipe dream. BUT I HOPE I AM PROVED WRONG! of course i want him at juve!
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:42 am

I would actually even be happy with the strikers we have and just the addition of Llorent in the summer for now. I mean we are unbeaten in the champions league, we have just come off of an unbeaten season, and were heading towards a second Scudetto in two years...Sounds like a pretty sick team to me the way it is even when we haven't got Llorente yet! I would rather we focused on someone young like Muriel or maybe Sanchez if we can get him on a loan and redemption deal!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:51 am

inderbaby wrote:I would actually even be happy with the strikers we have and just the addition of Llorent in the summer for now. I mean we are unbeaten in the champions league, we have just come off of an unbeaten season, and were heading towards a second Scudetto in two years...Sounds like a pretty sick team to me the way it is even when we haven't got Llorente yet! I would rather we focused on someone young like Muriel or maybe Sanchez if we can get him on a loan and redemption deal!

ahhh ew muriel i don't find him appealing at all. call me crazy but i think a pirlo alternative/replacement this summer is the most important thing. if pogba or poli is that replacement then fine go after a striker if not let's throw some cash at veratti and see what happens. good strikers are common enough, players like pirlo are a rareity
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:20 pm

Yes replacing Pirlo is vital. Especially while we have the chance to put Pirlo with his replacement and hopefully some of that Class will rub off.

For me in order of importance we need:

Young Vice-Pirlo
Creative striker who can offer goals too
A top Left-back

I've said before our depth would be amazing with Asamoah covering CM with Pogba and a Vice Pirlo.

Our 2nd choice midfield could be

------Pogba--------Vice Pirlo------Asamoah-------

That's amazing back-up when called upon. Providing the vice Pirlo proves himself of course.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:30 pm

inderbaby wrote:I would actually even be happy with the strikers we have and just the addition of Llorent in the summer for now. I mean we are unbeaten in the champions league, we have just come off of an unbeaten season, and were heading towards a second Scudetto in two years...Sounds like a pretty sick team to me the way it is even when we haven't got Llorente yet! I would rather we focused on someone young like Muriel or maybe Sanchez if we can get him on a loan and redemption deal!

I completely agree. I would love a striker like Jovetic or Suarez, but we're winning right now because our tactics do not require great strikers. However, our tactics do require good play from the midfield and re-signing Pirlo and finding his replacement is more important at this time.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum