Conte one of the best, claims Buffon Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Conte one of the best, claims Buffon

Go down

Conte one of the best, claims Buffon Empty Conte one of the best, claims Buffon

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:40 pm

In Antonio Conte Juventus have one of the best Coaches anywhere in Europe, goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon has claimed today.

The former midfielder has guided already guided the Bianconeri to Scudetto success, and has his sights set on European, as well as domestic glory, this term.

And the veteran shot-stopper has insisted that the 43-year-old will have the team in superb shape as they prepare to face Bayern Munich in the Champions League quarter-finals.

“The Coach does not fear anyone,” he told a Press conference. “He always puts body and soul into everything.

“And I think until he believes he has completed his project at Juventus, then we cannot consider any other alternatives.

“His knowledge of football is superb and he gets all the players to give their maximum. His motivational skills are certainly up there. He does not need any tricks to get the best out of us.

“When I see Coaches of other teams in Europe and I look at ours, I do not believe we are inferior.

“But if you ask me if we can win the Champions League, I'd tell you that it's going to be very hard.

“There are three of four teams, including Bayern, who have better recent records in this competition that we do.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down