white_star
Donuts
Moqqis
sportsczy
Onyx
45 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mourinho hints at coaching award fix - Page 3 Empty Re: Mourinho hints at coaching award fix

Post by Zealous Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:37 pm

I know you were joking eco smile

I pretty much agree with you and Doc regarding how this could be explained.

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Mourinho hints at coaching award fix - Page 3 Empty Re: Mourinho hints at coaching award fix

Post by LeBéninois Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:21 pm

things getting serious

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/448760/20130321/uefa-ahmet-cakar.htm
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:28 pm

The drew being rigged I wouldnt be surprised at one bit.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:41 pm

Yeah when the real draw came up exactly the same as the practise draw alarm bells started going off in my head.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:49 pm

Bénin wrote:things getting serious

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/448760/20130321/uefa-ahmet-cakar.htm
Those are some serious accusations, as opposed to the madman in the OP.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:50 pm

Harmonica wrote: Proud

Why would anyone trust anything what Mou says, ever? Furthermore why would anyone tell the truth to Mou ever, or trust anyone who's involved with Mou, ever?

Yeah, FIFA will throw away their 100 year legacy to counterfeit couple of names, which would change absolutely nothing. It's so mindbogglingly ludicrous accusation to even discuss about.
Ever heard that saying, "where there's smoke, there's fire"?
If one vote has been changed, it would logically follow that many more have... because nobody rigs only one vote in a poll.
Unless it's only one vote that would change the result (quite likely in this category).
The point is that democracy isn't about who casts the votes, it's about who counts them.
Now frankly, I'm a Madrid fan, but I've never cared about the FIFA awards, because more often than not it comes down to a popularity contest (see Nedved winning in 2004, not Henry + Owen winning in 01, not Raul + Messi winning in 2010, not Sneijder/Milito).

The award has always been a farce to me... But the truth is that it's integrity is at question now, which intrigues me. I mean, this certainly isn't the first time Sepp Blatter has been involved in something a bit dodgy...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:01 pm

Yeah... i didn't want to say it but who in the world only changes one vote. And if there was an urge to change votes, there had to be a reason for it otherwise why do it.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:15 pm

According to AS if the accusations don't stop, FIFA feels like they are obligated to show the official document of the vote from the Macedonian football federation..

Seems to be getting interesting

Mourinho hints at coaching award fix - Page 3 TCp90

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:19 pm

I still believe that Pandev's vote change is more a technical error than someone actually changing manually. As for UEFA rigging draws, sounds just about right really. I expect a full article on how UEFA doesn't rig draws and everything is random with "scientific proof" or whatever.

As for Mourinho, at least I can count on him to voice things that most people aren't too inclined to say.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:33 pm

Zealous wrote:Eto'o was a box-to-box defensive wide striker ; Lucas ;

How is this even possible. scratch
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Pedram wrote:
Zealous wrote:Eto'o was a box-to-box defensive wide striker ; Lucas ;

How is this even possible. scratch
> ; Lucas ; <
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:44 pm

Since people are talking about FIFA and Corruption,i'll post this article here.

Vibrating balls! Was the Champions League draw fixed?

The Champions League draw was a rather cosy affair, producing four excellent quarter final matches with plenty of story lines to get our teeth into.

In addition, Real Madrid and Barcelona were kept apart and there is no tie featuring two “smaller” teams which could have seen one of the “weaker” sides progress to the latter stages.

In Turkey, perhaps as a result of Galatasaray drawing Real Madrid, their have been claims on national television that the quarter-final Champions League draw was in fact fixed.

Turkish pundit Ahmet Cakar, a former referee, has appeared on TV claiming the quarter-final Champions League draw was fixed and showed exactly how UEFA could have done it.

According to Cakar, it wasn’t down to the oft-claimed “hot balls” but due to vibrating ones and they pointed to a curious incident during the draw which can be seen on the video below.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/vibrating-balls-was-the-champions-league-draw-fixed/

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:45 pm

What if FIFA published the rigged ballot and then Pandev published the one he filled out Laughing Sadly, given it's FIFA, it could happen.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:47 pm

There would need to be a lot of people in on it for the UEFA draw lol.... like McManaman, Breitner... basically anyone who's pulling the balls and reading them. I really doubt it was rigged. Too complicated with too many loose ends.

But i can definitely see UEFA asking for more "favorable" refereeing to help a result. That happens in very league, even in the US.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:18 pm

The captain of Equatorial Guinea voted for del Bosque and his vote didn't even appear. If what Mou is saying is true, more than likely it is just a mistake. I mean if there was a conspiracy against Mou, then I don't think that they would make a vote, where Del bosque got the 5 points, disappear..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:18 pm

At first I thought this was just Mou talking nonsense, but now that Pandev has come out and say he voted for him, it does make the accusation more serious.

Not that I am surprised, FIFA is what it is.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:26 pm

Mourinho hints at coaching award fix - Page 3 Mou-its-a-conspiracy-777615
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Niyameddin Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:34 pm

1 mistake and FIFA fixed votes? If FIFA fixed votes then Pandev would keep his mouth closed. Is FIFA a kid who let Pandev talk? (if its fixed of course). How you change someone's vote without informing him? This is a BS. We all know who is Mourinho and what he is trying to do

Niyameddin
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:57 pm

Niyameddin wrote:1 mistake and FIFA fixed votes? If FIFA fixed votes then Pandev would keep his mouth closed. Is FIFA a kid who let Pandev talk? (if its fixed of course). How you change someone's vote without informing him? This is a BS. We all know who is Mourinho and what he is trying to do

I'm not saying FIFA definitely rigged the vote but why would you tell somebody that you changed their vote? That's not how vote rigging works. You don't rig a vote and phone up the person to tell them you've illegally changed the persons vote.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:11 pm

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:
Niyameddin wrote:1 mistake and FIFA fixed votes? If FIFA fixed votes then Pandev would keep his mouth closed. Is FIFA a kid who let Pandev talk? (if its fixed of course). How you change someone's vote without informing him? This is a BS. We all know who is Mourinho and what he is trying to do

I'm not saying FIFA definitely rigged the vote but why would you tell somebody that you changed their vote? That's not how vote rigging works. You don't rig a vote and phone up the person to tell them you've illegally changed the persons vote.

For the same reason why the captain of Equatorial Guinea, who gave Del Bosque 5 points, vote didn't appear, a mistake happend...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:17 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:now I have got evidence why missi keeps winning the balond'or as if I wasn't sure before it. uefalona with dem ties :bow:

No. Just No.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Niyameddin Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:31 pm

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:

If you dont inform him this is what happens. he reveals it in media and everybody says FIFA is corrupt. Why FIFA would do it? Why FIFA would change Pandev's (mourinho's close friend) vote ? do you think FIFA wants a scandal?

Niyameddin
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:52 am

sportsczy wrote:There would need to be a lot of people in on it for the UEFA draw lol.... like McManaman, Breitner... basically anyone who's pulling the balls and reading them. I really doubt it was rigged. Too complicated with too many loose ends.

But i can definitely see UEFA asking for more "favorable" refereeing to help a result. That happens in very league, even in the US.

Fools like you who believed in Armstrong too Razz

Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:26 am

On the other hand, rigging a vote that is actually posted openly sounds like the stupidest thing one can do. I mean, if it was a secret vote, then rigging it would be easily manageable, but rigging an open vote? That sounds really ludicrous to me.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:32 am

Turkish former ref claims he knows how UEFA might rig the draw, then proceeds to pick the entire Europa league draw correctly.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:37 am

Mou is a guy who stirs up things in the media, i get that

But I don't think he is trying to start crap. Like seriously. He has a point. If pandev say he voted for mou and fifa changed it.. then that questions the whole validity of the organization
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next