Kaladin
halamadrid2
Zealous
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
51 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Official: Sandro Rosell resigns - Page 9 Empty Re: Official: Sandro Rosell resigns

Post by Collblanc Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:23 pm

I dont understand you. Our president, the head of our club, was lying to us. .......... Does that make sense to u? He had to go, period. No matter what.

Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Official: Sandro Rosell resigns - Page 9 Empty Re: Official: Sandro Rosell resigns

Post by harhar11 Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:33 pm

Collblanc wrote:I dont understand you. Our president, the head of our club, was lying to us. .......... Does that make sense to u? He had to go, period. No matter what.

The club hasn't admitted that they were lying, nor has it been proven yet. I mean, Barca from the beginning said that the transfer cost for Neymar was €57,1m, which they again repeated at yesterdays press conference. What costs €86,2m was the total operation. And transfer cost =/= total operation. It's not the same thing.

Saying that Barca lied to the fans because they said that the transfer for Neymar was €57,1m when the total operation costs €86,2m, that's like saying that Man Utd are lying to their fans by saying that Mata's transfer cost €45m, when the total operation is alot more than that..

And btw, I am happy that Rosell left.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:16 pm

Collblanc wrote:I dont understand you. Our president, the head of our club, was lying to us. .......... Does that make sense to u? He had to go, period. No matter what.

Rosell didnt lie at all, using your logic every single club has lied to their fans because they only announce the transfer fee instead of the total operations, I don't think you want to do down this road.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:58 pm

harhar11 wrote:If he really cares and believes what Bartomeu said, he should stick with the sue until the very end, even if it's just to prove the innocence of the club. Because if he just stops now, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, will think that Barca are guilty.

In the court of public opinion Barca became guilty the second Rosell resigned. If there wasn't a fire behind the smoke then the accusations would've been nerf bullets to Rosell instead of an axe.

Meanwhile, continuing with the suit would accomplish nothing further but could risk even more damage to Barca's reputation should other improprieties be revealed, not to mention all the negative press that comes with the progression of a court case: Even if nothing were to come out that's not already known, each new hearing brings more news articles..

If anyone in this situation has the interests of the club at heart, it certainly looks like the shareholder to me.
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:03 pm

Swanhends wrote:
harhar11 wrote:If he really cares and believes what Bartomeu said, he should stick with the sue until the very end, even if it's just to prove the innocence of the club. Because if he just stops now, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, will think that Barca are guilty.

In the court of public opinion Barca became guilty the second Rosell resigned. If there wasn't a fire behind the smoke then the accusations would've been nerf bullets to Rosell instead of an axe.

Meanwhile, continuing with the suit would accomplish nothing further but could risk even more damage to Barca's reputation should other improprieties be revealed, not to mention all the negative press that comes with the progression of a court case: Even if nothing were to come out that's not already known, each new hearing brings more news articles..

If anyone in this situation has the interests of the club at heart, it certainly looks like the shareholder to me.

But if they go through with this and the court finds Barca innocent, then even if Rosell resigned, they will have to admit that Barca are innocent.

The truth is, this guy didn't care about finding out the truth. All he cared about was destroying Rosell at all cost. With fans like that, who needs enemies?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:09 pm

harhar11 wrote:But if they go through with this and the court finds Barca innocent, then even if Rosell resigned, they will have to admit that Barca are innocent.

Me wrote:If there wasn't a fire behind the smoke then the accusations would've been nerf bullets to Rosell instead of an axe.

Why would Rosell have resigned if he was innocent?

If he was innocent he would've said something along the lines of: "F*ck you I'll see you in court asshole, I've got nothing to hide"
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:12 pm

Swanhends wrote:
harhar11 wrote:But if they go through with this and the court finds Barca innocent, then even if Rosell resigned, they will have to admit that Barca are innocent.

Me wrote:If there wasn't a fire behind the smoke then the accusations would've been nerf bullets to Rosell instead of an axe.

Why would Rosell have resigned if he was innocent?

If he was innocent he would've said something along the lines of: "F*ck you I'll see you in court asshole, I've got nothing to hide"

I will not say that Rosell is innocent or not, but just because he resigned it doesn't mean that he is guilty. The police confirmed that Rosell's wife had denounced 9 death threats and that they found a bullet hole at his home. I don't know what you think, but if I was in Rosell's shoes, even if I were innocent, I would have resigned as well. I love the club, but if it cost the life of the dearest persons in my life just because of the position that I am at the club, I would resign.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:26 pm

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1694457/court-not-abandon-investigation-neymar-transfer-barcelona?cc=3888

Take it as you will but I figure this would have continued regardless. Of course, I had a giggle with this lovely gem from said article...

“I do not believe there is anyone behind Jordi Cases, but someone in Madrid has 'made this fly very high',” he said, in quotes reported by AS. “The complaint should have been made closer to home. They have tried to damage us, but they have not managed to.”

The game's afoot: Follow your spirit, and upon this charge. Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:17 am

Apparently the Company N&N which Barca paid 40ME to is an abandoned warehouse with no known activity rofl it keeps getting better and better

Official: Sandro Rosell resigns - Page 9 Fachada-empresaneymar-brunogiufrida2

Official: Sandro Rosell resigns - Page 9 Fachada-empresaneymar-brunogiufrida

aka in other words went straight into Neymar jnr and Neymar snr's pockets

dat evil madrid trying to destroy sweet and innocent barca Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:04 am

Did they check inside? Maybe it just looks abandoned  Razz Laughing 

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:15 am

LMFAOO rofl
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:55 am

What did you expect a company that sells player's image rights to look like? Walmart?

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:31 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Apparently the Company N&N which Barca paid 40ME to is an abandoned warehouse with no known activity 🤣it keeps getting better and better

Official: Sandro Rosell resigns - Page 9 Fachada-empresaneymar-brunogiufrida2

Official: Sandro Rosell resigns - Page 9 Fachada-empresaneymar-brunogiufrida

aka in other words went straight into Neymar jnr and Neymar snr's pockets

dat evil madrid trying to destroy sweet and innocent barca Laughing

This cant be true rofl

N&N= Neymar & Nerman
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:36 pm

futbol wrote:What did you expect a company that sells player's image rights to look like? Walmart?

an office with a possible entrance door maybe hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:04 pm

Given the serious demonstrations last night at RAC 1 journalist Xavi Bosch, President of Real Madrid Florentino Perez wants to state the following:

1. It is flatly false assertion that aims to involve absurdly president of Real Madrid with the judicial process initiated following the complaint filed by a member of FC Barcelona against President Sandro Rosell.

Two. Real Madrid President demands that the journalist author of such misrepresentations rectification in the same medium of communication clear and immediate.

Three. If this correction does not occur, the president of Real Madrid will file suit against journalist in defense of the right to honor, privacy and self-image. This has already been sent to the lawyers the content of the allegations made.

Perez should also sue Barca for insinuating that we were involved. But we all know Perez has considerably more class than them and would never succumb to their level even if all their actions reeked of desperation and Mourinhoism
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:34 pm

Seriously. Blame real madrid when we have nothing to do with your clubs stupid ass drama. What pussies
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:58 pm

Cant you read?

He said Madrid. The place, not your lame ass club.

"The club belongs to its members. That’s what makes a people’s club like Barca great. I don’t want to get involved or talk about whether this would happen at Real Madrid," Bartomeu was quoted as saying by AS.

"I don’t think there’s anyone behind Cases, but his lawsuit was taken advantage of in Madrid and made to fly very high. They tried to damage us.

"But we stopped being surprised at what happens and is being written in Madrid long ago.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:32 pm

Real Madrid have issued a statement denying any involvement in the investigation into Neymar's transfer from Santos to Barcelona.

The Spanish High Court are continuing their probe surrounding the alleged misappropriation of funds by the club's former president Sandro Rosell - who resigned last week - in securing the signing of the Brazil star.

His replacement, Josep Maria Bartomeu, has since revealed that Barca paid Neymar's parents €40 million of the total €57.1m transfer fee.

This news was then followed by suggestions from a Catalan journalist, Xavi Bosch, that Madrid were responsible for sparking the investigation - claims fiercely denied by los Blancos.

A statement on the club's official website read: "Given the serious demonstrations last night by RAC 1 journalist Xavi Bosch, the president of Real Madrid Florentino Perez wants to state the following:

1. It is flatly a false assertion that aims to involve absurdly the president of Real Madrid with the judicial process initiated following the complaint filed by a member of FC Barcelona against president Sandro Rosell.

2. Real Madrid president demands that the journalist authour of such misrepresentations rectify those claims in the same medium of communication clearly and immediately.

3. If this correction does not occur, the president of Real Madrid will file suit against journalist in defence of the right to honour, privacy and self-image. This has already been sent to the lawyers the content of the allegations made."

Barcelona board member Jordi Cases was the man responsible for initially raising concerns over the small print of Neymar's transfer and has refused to drop his complaint.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:03 pm

At least my club doesn't hide fraud Laughing lame club it is

and yeah, he totally isn't using madrid as a pronoun for real madrid Rolling Eyes
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:09 pm

On a technical note Giggsy, he did not mention Real Madrid. He did underhandedly but on face value, he never did. So I'm not sure why exactly the club issued a statement.

As Bhends wrote, where there is smoke, there is fire...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:33 pm

Fraud? Who is on the receiving end of the fraud?

I aint going to argue with people who have already displayed a total lack of sense...you cant even read and/or comprehend facts.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:50 pm

Doc wrote:On a technical note Giggsy, he did not mention Real Madrid. He did underhandedly but on face value, he never did. So I'm not sure why exactly the club issued a statement.

As Bhends wrote, where there is smoke, there is fire...

it is towards a journalist who was on radio claiming to know that Perez pushed for the courts to not drop the case (like he believes it would've without Perez' supposed involvement)

Also if reports are to be believed Bartomeu did say something along the lines of "they are jealous we have Messi and Neymar. We have been dominant over the years so instead of winnijg on the pitch they are trying to win in the office. They tried to destroy us but didn't succeed" (sic)
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:17 pm

Oooooh, I thought it was for the article. My apologies. The problem with trying to blame Real is that it makes little sense. Even if Madrid were behind pushing it to court, this deal is so shoddy that it would have gone there anyway.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:30 pm

Sandro Rosell is the wolf of wall street
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:11 am

Are Real Madrid that bitter about losing out on Neymar that they grasses Barca and Rosell?

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:20 am

The_Badger wrote:Are Real Madrid that bitter about losing out on Neymar that they grasses Barca and Rosell?

Some people are just quick at deflecting the blame on their enemy.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next