Vibe
Brigate Rossonere
Swanhends
Jafaar
Moey86
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Highly likely 2006 Scudetto will be revoked Empty Highly likely 2006 Scudetto will be revoked

Post by Moey86 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:15 pm

Thats the impression around Italy.... Believe me, this is different than the everyday rumours.
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Highly likely 2006 Scudetto will be revoked Empty Re: Highly likely 2006 Scudetto will be revoked

Post by Jafaar Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:17 pm

One day we are keeping it, the next we are losing it...

Whats the final word?
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Highly likely 2006 Scudetto will be revoked Empty Re: Highly likely 2006 Scudetto will be revoked

Post by Moey86 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:18 pm

Final word is on July 18.. But the likely outcome is that the 2006 scudetto becomes unassigned
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:20 pm

I have the same reaction that I do everytime this rumor comes around

Either A) It will be revoked, in which case....meh - Never felt any sort of connection to that Scudetto anyway

or B) It won't get revoked, and I'll get to laugh at a bunch of people again
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Moey86 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:26 pm

the real implication would be to our "honest" image, bhends
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:28 pm

bhends wrote:I have the same reaction that I do everytime this rumor comes around

Either A) It will be revoked, in which case....meh - Never felt any sort of connection to that Scudetto anyway

Exactly...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:31 pm

bhends wrote:I have the same reaction that I do everytime this rumor comes around

C) Scudetto is revoked and Brigate quotes so many of CroInter's "Inter is honest" posts and has the last laugh. Shame the goal.com forums closed, there would be so many gem posts to bump.

Moey86 wrote:the real implication would be to our "honest" image, bhends

This is true.

Oh and if it does happen 18>17 :coffee:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:33 pm

Moey86 wrote:the real implication would be to our "honest" image, bhends

I'm not sure I follow...Its not like we asked for this Scudetto, right? We just happened to be the "last one standing" at the top of the table, so to speak, after the point deductions...

Revoking the Scudetto would be an admission of wrongdoing by the FIGC in giving it to us in the first place, how would that affect our image?
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:41 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

C) Scudetto is revoked and Brigate quotes so many of CroInter's "Inter is honest" posts and has the last laugh. Shame the goal.com forums closed, there would be so many gem posts to bump.

Again...what does this have to do with Inters honesty? FIGC were the ones who gave it to us...They're the ones admitting a mistake by revoking it

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Oh and if it does happen 18>17 :coffee:

Milan fans are so cute...Acting like its an accomplishment that they've won 1 more Scudetto than we have, when they've been in existence for almost a decade longer and their first 3 Scudetti were a joke...
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:46 pm

Weren't there like 3 teams participating in the league when they won the 3 scudetti?

And weren't they trophyless for 50 years right after Inter was created?

And weren't we still a part of Milan when they won those 3 scudetti?
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:59 pm

VibeTribe wrote:Weren't there like 3 teams participating in the league when they won the 3 scudetti?

Yes, usually playing 3 or 4 games to be declared champion.

Vibetribe wrote:And weren't they trophyless for 50 years right after Inter was created?

43 years

Vibetribe wrote:And weren't we still a part of Milan when they won those 3 scudetti?

Technically yes, but lets not speak of that abomination
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:01 pm

Lol thanks
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:29 pm

funny how Inter fans keep mentioning our "50" trophyless years

Yet, even with that remarkably long period of time, Inter still have less official trophies than Milan (exlcuding the first 3 Scudetti and Serie B's)

I guess it shows just how long Inter have been a mediocre team
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Moey86 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:42 pm

We are not "dishonest" because we were handed the Scudetto, Bhends. But can you deny that we have been rubbing Calciopoli in the faces of Juve and Milan fans ?

We have always claimed to be honest.. If the scudetto is revoked, this would mean that we were , at least, as dishonest as Milan were
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:46 pm

Moey86 wrote:We are not "dishonest" because we were handed the Scudetto, Bhends. But can you deny that we have been rubbing Calciopoli in the faces of Juve and Milan fans ?

We have always claimed to be honest.. If the scudetto is revoked, this would mean that we were , at least, as dishonest as Milan were

Don't compare us with the filth that AC are...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Moey86 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:49 pm

Jafaar wrote:
Moey86 wrote:We are not "dishonest" because we were handed the Scudetto, Bhends. But can you deny that we have been rubbing Calciopoli in the faces of Juve and Milan fans ?

This is what the revoked scudetto would mean though..
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:56 pm

Moey86 wrote:We are not "dishonest" because we were handed the Scudetto, Bhends.

Suspect What? Now you've really lost me..I'm not seeing the correlation

Moey86 wrote:But can you deny that we have been rubbing Calciopoli in the faces of Juve and Milan fans ?

I can only speak for myself, but I don't really talk about Calciopoli unless I see Juve/Milan fans talking shit

Moey wrote:We have always claimed to be honest.. If the scudetto is revoked, this would mean that we were , at least, as dishonest as Milan were

How??? If the Scudetto is revoked it would basically be like the FIGC saying "Uhhh yeah...we really shouldn't have given this to you in the first place...It probably should have remained unassigned like 2005....So yeah.....our bad"

How does that make us dishonest?
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:01 pm

Moey86 wrote:
Jafaar wrote:

This is what the revoked scudetto would mean though..

nope... cause we still haven't and will never be relegated... we didn't cheat... Milan, twice have been caught cheating... Inter, never!
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Carlo garganese is Jizzing his pants right now
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Some expert who wrote a book about Calciopoli says that what Palazzi(lead investigator) has is useless and the scudetto remains at Inter...

Just read it on fcinternews...
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:15 pm

your post doesn't make any sense at all moey. bhends is correct

if a scudetto is taken away from us because we cheated then that makes us dishonest

but that isn't happening. if the scudetto is being taken from us then it's just because the FIGC now think it will actually be better if it goes to nobody. even if inter fans rubbed it in juves faces that we won the paper scudetto it doesn't change how honest we are
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:16 pm

LOL Internal.

I'd agree with Bhends' take. Not only the way the scudetto came to Inter but the rankings for the Champions League and UEFA Cup qualification as well were dependent on point deductions which will always be arbitrary in nature to some extent, making them harder to justify across the board. Leaving it unassigned makes more sense in that no one is being crowned because someone was deducted 30 points instead of 20. I don't think it says too much about Inter from the official standpoint of the FIGC.

It hasn't actually been done yet though.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:22 pm

dostoevsky wrote:LOL Internal.

I'd agree with Bhends' take. Not only the way the scudetto came to Inter but the rankings for the Champions League and UEFA Cup qualification as well were dependent on point deductions which will always be arbitrary in nature to some extent, making them harder to justify across the board.Leaving it unassigned makes more sense in that no one is being crowned because someone was deducted 30 points instead of 20. I don't think it says too much about Inter from the official standpoint of the FIGC.

It hasn't actually been done yet though.

Exactly...The deduction of points was like pin the tail on the donkey...Even if everything other clubs were accused of was true, the point deductions were basically the FIGC pulling numbers out of their ass and saying "X Points Deducted! Yes that sounds reasonable, right?!"

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Moey86 Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:18 pm

Im sorry guys but what a load of crap!

listen to yourselves.. "Taking the scudetto away from Inter is like the FIGC saying , oh sorry we really should have just left it unassigned"

Come on... so.. it would just be a coincidence that once the investigation into "calciopoli 2" ends, they have a change of heart about not assigning the league to anyone? You guys are in serious denial. A revoked scudetto only sends one message : "we thought you guys were innocent but now we know ur not"

"Moey, how can any of this indicate we were dishonest... they just decided it was best never to have assigned a trophy to anyone"....

No offense intended but .. what part of an official document ,by the lead investigator of the country's governing footballing body, entitled "INTER HAVE COMMITED SPORTING FRAUD", do you not get? There is no doubt as to what we are being accused of... and come july 18, either we are found guilty (scudetto taken away) or not...
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:52 pm

to tell the truth i'm afraid that still sounds like nonsense moey. what document stating "INTER HAVE COMMITED SPORTING FRAUD"? when did his document happen? i've never heard about it

if we're found guilty of sporting fraud we'd get more than a paper scudetto taken away (obviously)
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next