Ion Creanga
Lord Spencer
Arquitecto
Cotes
baresi
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Prandelli implements code of ethics  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prandelli implements code of ethics

Post by baresi Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:58 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
baresi wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

As much as I'd like to take a hit on Juve, ItalJuve is just an affectionate term spawned from pride of the Juve fans, whose club has contributed massively in developing a large group of Italians (historically) who have gone on to find success in the international stage for La Nazionale. And to be honest, they deserve to revel in that pride.
But that is NOT true Arq.
I once asked juve fans to name 10 Italian home grown Juve players from the 70s or 60s till date, and can't get an answer of that till now. hmm

Baresi, what I mean by 'developing' is that Juventus' history and core philisophy dictates that you have focused on the purchase of the finest Italian players. Why? In the chance to exclusively employ them so that the Italians form an understanding with each other within the club along with Juventus' excellent pedigree helping them augment themselves as a whole. Thus, the export of Italian Juventus squad members would result in all of them adhering to the Juventus pedigree (philosophy) along with having an already excellent understanding between each other. This also was the case given that through Juve's success historically in the A, managers usually adhered to the Juventus blueprint of the tactics within the time (depending on the success).

As for the players who won world cups for Juve, I can provide that list as well if you want.

I just want 10 home grown Juve players from that period till date.

Buying the finest Italian players has nothing to do with Juve pedigree of helping the NT it has always been about helping Juve first and nothing else IMO, and the reason for that was the limited number of non-italians allowed in a team, I think it was 2 on the pitch and then raised to 3 if not mistaken. Therefore it resulted in Juve buying the finest Italian players and weakening the league in general, anyway I don't us to derail this thread we can discussed in the other thread.

This is about the code of ethics do you support it or not? how do think will it effect the Juve presence in the NT and will it effect the NT positively or negatively?

baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Prandelli implements code of ethics  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prandelli implements code of ethics

Post by Luca Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:38 pm

ItalJuve is just having a sense of pride that many Juventus players have, and will continue to represent Italy

Prandelli has always had a code of ethics, he has dropped Balotelli and De Rossi on separate occasions for acts against his code of conduct

Bonucci is no exception, Chiellini is injured so this is a non-factor but I'm sure if he wasn't he would be dropped soon

Can't say that I'm upset that a couple Juventus players will be spared for a friendly though

Everyone being so sensitive, this is just a typical Baresi post so there's no new information in it, haters are going to hate and that's how it goes

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:49 am

tuddor wrote:Arq Very Happy

white_star, the united italy team has like.. 4 world cups,and 2 finals?
Spain has what ,1 world cup and 0 finals? I was not talking about this generation only, this is the spirit of the nt from 20th century in football (organisation+play together as one) and from Roman empire in general, like my dad always say, when i watch Italy's NT organisation, they sure took it from Roman empire (who's military force had the best organisation back then, and they were recognized for that ) .. This trait of the italy's nt is not from 2012 or something, it has always been...

if we take into consideration that both national teams had high value players in their history, i think it's an important factor for italy's better results overall ...

Ya and then the power went to their head they got greedy wanted more and eventually fell to the barbarians so I don't see your point. Lots of nations unite under their flag and fight for their country, Italy is not the only country that has a united football team.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:13 am

Gio is injured , Bonucci suspended , Chiellini Injured,Marchisio Injured, Pepe injured....

Plus its a friendly .... We all know if there was euro or wc now it will still be 'ItalJuve'
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:01 pm

white_star wrote:
tuddor wrote:Arq Very Happy

white_star, the united italy team has like.. 4 world cups,and 2 finals?
Spain has what ,1 world cup and 0 finals? I was not talking about this generation only, this is the spirit of the nt from 20th century in football (organisation+play together as one) and from Roman empire in general, like my dad always say, when i watch Italy's NT organisation, they sure took it from Roman empire (who's military force had the best organisation back then, and they were recognized for that ) .. This trait of the italy's nt is not from 2012 or something, it has always been...

if we take into consideration that both national teams had high value players in their history, i think it's an important factor for italy's better results overall ...

Ya and then the power went to their head they got greedy wanted more and eventually fell to the barbarians so I don't see your point. Lots of nations unite under their flag and fight for their country, Italy is not the only country that has a united football team.
please try to read before getting frustrated and trying to contradict everything... I said more like a joke that my dad says italy must have taken the organisation from the Roman empire since they were recognized for military organisation, so is/was italy's national team... I don't understand why are you coming to talk about italy's nt facts when you don't care about the substance of the post, only about brackets.
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:11 pm

Daniele De Rossi and Domenico Berardi are expected to be dropped from international duty for breaking the code of ethics.

Italy are set to play Spain in a friendly in Madrid on Wednesday night, while the Under-21 side visit Northern Ireland in a European Under-21 Championship qualifier on March 5.

Roma midfielder De Rossi was caught on camera aiming a punch at Mauro Icardi during last night’s 0-0 draw with Inter.

He is expected to receive a lengthy ban using video evidence, so this qualifies as a breach of the code of ethics introduced by Coach Cesare Prandelli.

At Under-21 level it is reported Berardi will also be dropped as punishment for his red card in this afternoon’s Sassuolo-Parma match.

He had only been on the field for 48 seconds when he was sent off for lashing out an elbow at Cristian Molinaro.

Berardi had already been named in Coach Gigi Di Biagio’s squad for the Euro qualifier with Northern Ireland on March 5.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:25 pm

Serves DDR right tbh....He was lucky to stay on the pitch yesterday.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:30 pm

Ion Creanga wrote:who cares if the national teams is made of Juve/Milan/Napoli players?  This is not a reason to support the NT...  Italy Nt was always the most united NT, they all look like brothers and support each other in big games, encourage each other, play like a team, train like a team ... They don't split in little groups..   you never gonna see Pirlo thinking: i pass the ball to Marchisio, not to De Rossi, cause he's a Juve player ... You'll never see from the real  fans say: we lost the game due to a Milan player .  

Great thread Smile I agree , the only thing questionable is " Italy Nt was always the most united NT " tbh

the local pride/patriotism dominates in Italy, we aren't so different from Spanish in this ( on the other hand it's the latin ppl more similar to italians in Europe, for language  culture etc) , Italy is an united nation only since 1860 and it's a reason of it
and for this reason  , for this need who we feel to divide each other for  example the term Italjuve is abused from Juve fans to claim exclusively the triumphs of Nazionale.
improperly, of course, there is no 'need to remember it . If t is right to recognize a
framework made in Juventus  on Nazionale and the Juventus  successes have an Italian mold historically, it is equally fair to remember that without the decisive contribution of players from other clubs the Italian successes never would have been
italjuve does not exist, there is only Italy. Forza Italia ( not the Berlusconi's political party : D )

Last edited by Robespierre on Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:42 pm

Think this is the 34th time DDR has been dropped for breaking the code.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:23 pm

Prandelli is a man of his word and of complete ethical conduct. Danielle De Rossi for 3 year straight has been La Nazionale's most important player tactically and in my opinion, best. Yet now Italia come against the world's best international team and he drops him for breaching the principle rule to which serves his cause minutely outside from his own inherent ethics.

Grande Cesare.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:34 am

Prandelli is dropping him because he can afford to as it's an entirely meaningless match. It's an open secret that when push comes to shove, the likes of Pirlo, De Rossi and Balotelli will be taken to the World Cup even if they're on trial for murder. The Code will only apply to readily replaceable assets.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:01 pm

Italy boss Cesare Prandelli has defended his unique 'code of ethics' selection policy by arguing that it is the only way that players such as Daniele De Rossi will learn to control themselves on the field.

The Roma midfielder is likely to be suspended after being caught on camera seemingly striking Inter forward Mauro Icardi during Saturday night's Serie A clash between their respective sides at the Stadio Olimpico.

Prandelli therefore decided against including De Rossi in his squad for Wednesday's international friendly against Spain, explaining that the goal is to hammer home to players that they will not be called upon for this summer's World Cup in Brazil unless he knows that he can rely on them to keep their heads.

"It's our rule and I'm the judge," he declared at the launch of Italy's new PUMA strip in Milan on Monday. "I don't have to wait for television evidence. If I believe that the players have behaved badly, they aren't called.

"I do it for them. For the World Cup, I want players that will be ready in every way. I don't want to play with 10 players. I don't want reckless acts [on the pitch]."

Antonio Cassano has had his own disciplinary problems in the past but the forward is currently enjoying a productive campaign with Parma.

The 31-year-old did not make the squad for the midweek visit to the Vicente Calderon but Prandelli insists that the door remains open for all.

"I'm not excluding anyone at this stage," he stated. "There are still over two months of the season to go. After that, then we'll see."

Prandelli added that Alessandro Diamanti's surprise decision to leave Serie A side Bologna for Chinese Super League outfit Guangzhou Evergrande could affect the attacker's hopes of boarding the plane for Brazil.

"It was a big decision for him, in terms of lifestyle and his family, and also because I certainly cannot watch him in action every week," he confessed.

"It puts a question mark over his participation in the World Cup."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:24 pm

Prandelli implements code of ethics  - Page 2 DefiniteOilyKudu
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2