Cevallos: 'I've signed for Juventus!' Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Cevallos: 'I've signed for Juventus!'

2 posters

Go down

Cevallos: 'I've signed for Juventus!' Empty Cevallos: 'I've signed for Juventus!'

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:21 pm

Ecuadorian teenage midfielder Jose Francisco Cevallos has announced he’s “already signed the contract” with Juventus.

He plays for LDU Quito and is currently on international duty at the South American Under-20 tournament, as he only turned 18 last week.

“I am very happy and very proud that after weeks and months of negotiations, the transfer has gone through,” he told Ecuador TV.

“I have already signed the contract. As soon as the tournament ends, I will go straight to Turin. I’ll fight to earn my place and I am certain with God’s grace it will go well.”

His full name is Jose Francisco Cevallos Jr, as his father Jose Francisco Cevallos was a legendary goalkeeper in Ecuador.

“In the 2002 World Cup, Gigi Buffon exchanged shirts with my father. If I get the chance, I’ll ask him if he remembers that.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Cevallos: 'I've signed for Juventus!' Empty Re: Cevallos: 'I've signed for Juventus!'

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:21 pm

Cevallos: 'I've signed for Juventus!' Ecuador-sub17-jose-cevallos-26may-2011

BENVENUTO ALLA JUVE !!!!
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cevallos: 'I've signed for Juventus!' Empty Re: Cevallos: 'I've signed for Juventus!'

Post by Cotes Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:53 am

Welcome to Juve!
Looking forward to see him playing for La Vecchia Signora...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down