Ganso
Kaladin
rwo power
Valkyrja
14 posters

Go down

Gotze vs Neymar Empty Gotze vs Neymar

Post by Valkyrja Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:01 pm

I know they have different roles, but these 2 are the best u21 players in the world. Who is better and which one would you take in your team ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Gotze vs Neymar Empty Re: Gotze vs Neymar

Post by rwo power Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:42 pm

Mario Götze, because he is a very grounded, down-to-the-earth guy with a high work rate and still a lot of flair.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:01 pm

Me
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:06 pm

rwo power wrote:Mario Götze, because he is a very grounded, down-to-the-earth guy with a high work rate and still a lot of flair.
And Neymar isnt down to earth and he doesnt have a high work rate?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:28 pm

Well, with Neymar I'm not sure about it, with Götze I know as I can see him matchday for matchday. So call me a bit conservative, but I prefer to chose whom I'd be more sure about.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:09 pm

Gotze is on a whole nother level honestly. Even a 30-something year old Ronaldinho that is not even trying can tear up the Brazilian league. Neymar has to prove himself. Gotze has been one of, if not the best player in 2 Bundesliga winning seasons for Dortmund, and jzst recently put on a clinic against Real Madrid, twice. Not to mention his huge performances against Bayern too. Call me crazy, but i dont see Neymar as nearly as special as many people think. I think hell end up being a top player, but not even considered for the Ballon Dor.He also might end up like Robinho. Loads of talent that is never fulfilled. Even ifbhe does fulfill his talent though, i see Messi and Gotzes ceiling as a whole nother level.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:13 pm

Gotze in another level ?Pls go
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:19 pm

Even Juve fans can't stand that guy. Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:31 pm

Please tell me what Neymar has proven? That he can tear up the Brazilian league? Thats great. But Gotza has consistently torn up the Bundesliga, a Top league, for 3 straight seasons, as well as the Champins League this season, which is the elite competition in the world. The brazilian league compares to that? Gimme a break.

Now please explain to me how anything i said here is false.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:47 pm

I want to see videos of beer bellied Ronadinho tearing up the Brazillian League Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:52 pm

Neymar was the player who scored most goals at international level last season after Messi, that's some proof for you that he is special.Neymar has a goal per match ratio never seen since Romario in South America.Gotze has been tearing up the Bundesliga for 3 years?He spent huge chunks of last season injured and Kagawa was better than him.he did almost nothing in CL that same season.Sahin was also better than Gotze the season before, so no,he was not Dortmund's best player on the Bundesliga winning seasons.I'm not saying that the brazillian league is better, but stop making the Bundesliga look like some godish league,its not.Gotze isnt playing at this level in the EPL or in La Liga.

Im not even saying that Neymar>Gotze but its laughable that you think they are in different classes.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:54 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:I want to see videos of beer bellied Ronadinho tearing up the Brazillian League Laughing
Yea,he is tearing it apart because he scored 2 nice goals against relegation teams Rolling Eyes and fyi Ronaldinho is weighting the same number of pounds as he was in Barcelona
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SchinnerC Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:48 am

juventus101 wrote:I think hell end up being a top player, but not even considered for the Ballon Dor.He also might end up like Robinho. Loads of talent that is never fulfilled.

Please dont put him in the same bracket as Robinho. What I like about Neymar apart from the tricks and flair is that he has a great footballing brain. Although I dont watch him week in week out, it is obvious. You only need to watch him for a few matches to identify that. His movements, his decision making, ect.

I prefer Gotze but take nothing away from Neymar. Both are top top talent and I hope both of them will reach their potential.
SchinnerC
SchinnerC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:02 am

Quite obvious here that people have seen very little of Neymar if not at all. I understand that Neymar plays for a 'weaker' league yet that doesn't take away from the absolutely extraordinary feats and accomplishments that he has shown.

I'm a fan of Goetze and I understand that he has performed very well but if I may be frank Neymar has done, shown and accomplished things that Goetze would dream of at this age. He has been an absolute phenom for club and country while Goetze is playing to his expectations.

I think we should watch both on a regular basis before judging players out of favour.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:39 am

Neymar and Goetze in the same team... :bow:

I like Neymar because hes entertaining and effective.

Gotze makes the team look beautiful.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:35 am

I have a slightly better opinion of Götze but the whole "he's in another lever" is such bullshit. Neither is in another level when compared, they're at the same level.

Neymar from overrated has gone underrated in a very short time.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:22 am

Neymar is way overrated. He has to prove something outside of Brazil, which he has not done yet so how can he be on the same level as someone playing at the elite level of world football? I also rate the Bundesliga as currently the best in the world, and in La Liga especially Gotze would thrive. And i said he has one of the best players for Dortmund in recent seasons, POSSIBLY the best. But hes always been Dortmunds best player against Bayern except for one great match by Sahin, and is Dortmunds best player this season easily, including putting on a clinic against Real Madrid.

And didnt just last season Ronaldinho and Neymar had basically a shootout, ending in 4-4 with each having 4 goals? He also dribbles players for fun over there when hes not even trying. He doesnt score alot of goals but hes not a target man so hes not expected to. Hes expdcted to take players on and create, and thats what he does, easily. Please dont try to tell me the Brasilian league is anywhere close to the Top 4.

Now im not saying Neymar isnt an extraordinary talent. He certainly is. But i cant stand it when people act like hes gonna be a world beater. He has shown NOTHING against top quality defenses, simple as that. He got shut down by Barcelona. He got shut down by Germany until they were already 3-0 up and practically let him have a consolation goal. What has he shown against a top side? He even admitted last season that the defenses in the Brazilian league were figuring him out and getting much harder for him to break down. Imagine if he plays a top defense.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:46 am

They are both excellent. Bryant has better close control, and more agile, this lets him make defenders look silly, got e though has better awareness, he goes past players easier because he senses the space better and seems more natural. They both are good passers but not great imo. Bryant looks better in front of goal even though he plays against poor defence.

I don't know who's better, or will be better in the future, they are both very promising.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:28 pm

juventus101 wrote:Neymar is way overrated. He has to prove something outside of Brazil, which he has not done yet so how can he be on the same level as someone playing at the elite level of world football? I also rate the Bundesliga as currently the best in the world, and in La Liga especially Gotze would thrive. And i said he has one of the best players for Dortmund in recent seasons, POSSIBLY the best. But hes always been Dortmunds best player against Bayern except for one great match by Sahin, and is Dortmunds best player this season easily, including putting on a clinic against Real Madrid.

And didnt just last season Ronaldinho and Neymar had basically a shootout, ending in 4-4 with each having 4 goals? He also dribbles players for fun over there when hes not even trying. He doesnt score alot of goals but hes not a target man so hes not expected to. Hes expdcted to take players on and create, and thats what he does, easily. Please dont try to tell me the Brasilian league is anywhere close to the Top 4.

Now im not saying Neymar isnt an extraordinary talent. He certainly is. But i cant stand it when people act like hes gonna be a world beater. He has shown NOTHING against top quality defenses, simple as that. He got shut down by Barcelona. He got shut down by Germany until they were already 3-0 up and practically let him have a consolation goal. What has he shown against a top side? He even admitted last season that the defenses in the Brazilian league were figuring him out and getting much harder for him to break down. Imagine if he plays a top defense.

I'm sorry but a lot of your post is just born out of ignorance and BS he doesn't score alot of goals? he scored more than 50 goals for club and country in 2012... he carries his team virtually every game and unless we're talking about the Azerbaijan league what you're saying is PURE ignorance.

The Brazilian league is not of the standard of Bundesliga I accept but it is also not some semi pro league. How can such a poor standard of football constantly produce some of the best players to ever play the game? Where the hell do you think half of these WC Brazil players we have seen over the years have come from? Europe? No the championships you claim are so garbage

It's clear you don't even watch Neymar because you're basically making stuff up lol Goetze is a beast and they are on the same level quality wise.

And don't talk about Barcelona, what player has not been shut down by Barca? Your argument borders on the ridiculous honestly, your points as to Neymar not being a potential world beater are either made up i.e. he doesnt score much LOL or are just stupid i.e. he got shut down by Barca

LOL
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:47 pm

Read my post again. I was talking about Ronaldinho not scoring alot of goals. And alot ifnplayers that end up being great come from the Brazilian league, but most of them dont atually get really good until zhey play in Europe. In Brazip they just have raw talent. But yo should also remember that for every one Ronaldinho for example, theres dozens of Robinhos or worse ones. And Barcelona was just one example. Germany awas another, whuch ofncourse you ignored. Please then, name me a top defense rhatbhe did something of note against.

Again, im jot saying Nrynar isnt a huge talent. He obviously is. But hes extremely overrated. Okay, Gotze is not on a whole nother level, maybe that was taking it a bit too far. But its still no contest. Gotze is far better and far more proven.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SchinnerC Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:26 pm

Dont know why but I never agree with anything you say. They always sound ridiculous to me. It can't be the profile pic since i have nothing against it.
SchinnerC
SchinnerC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:53 pm

This will just be a split opinion between fans who watch south american football and people who watch european football.

There's no way I'm in a position to say that Neymar is better then Gotze, I haven't seen enough of him tbh. Gotze is an amazing talent and from the little I saw of Neymar he is equally as talented.

Gotze's footballing brain is on a different level to others his age and I believe that Gotze is the most talented U21 footballer in the world, just my opinion.

Gemini
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:10 am

Gotze for me, he is just a fantastic player.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down