Kaladin
The Franchise
Great Leader Sprucenuce
91 posters

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Guardiola to Bayern - Page 6 Empty Re: Guardiola to Bayern

Post by Lord Spencer Wed 16 Jan - 10:34

Your opinion differs from mine therefore it is shit and utter garbage; dat internet logic :bow:

Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Wed 16 Jan - 10:34

Well at least people will finally take notice of the Bundesliga now. Too bad the TV deal was only recently renewed because interest in the Buli should sky-rocket.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 16 Jan - 10:38

Phritz wrote:Well at least people will finally take notice of the Bundesliga now. Too bad the TV deal was only recently renewed because interest in the Buli should sky-rocket.

My thoughts exactly.A famed coach like Guardiola managing in the Bundesliga will also bring in more viewers worldwide tuning into Bundesliga week in week out more than ever before perhaps.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed 16 Jan - 10:39

Lord Spencer wrote:Your opinion differs from mine therefore it is shit and utter garbage; dat internet logic :bow:

This.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed 16 Jan - 10:42

Casciavit wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:Your opinion differs from mine therefore it is shit and utter garbage; dat internet logic :bow:

This.

This
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Wed 16 Jan - 10:44

Anyone else think Mancini is running around shirtless in Manchester around now?
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed 16 Jan - 10:47

Phritz wrote:Anyone else think Mancini is running around shirtless in Manchester around now?

Laughing
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed 16 Jan - 10:52

Guardiola to Bayern - Page 6 241715_544697532237134_1373901219_o
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed 16 Jan - 10:53

Lord Spencer wrote:
Phritz wrote:Anyone else think Mancini is running around shirtless in Manchester around now?

Laughing

Untill Mourinho gets sacked/leaves anyways, yes.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed 16 Jan - 10:53

TheRedStag wrote:
Casciavit wrote:

This.

This

Guardiola to Bayern - Page 6 Tumblr_m85bw9fGtf1rqfhi2o1_500
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Wed 16 Jan - 11:26

Casciavit wrote:
So its shit because I watch it and I dont think of it highly hmm

No, not per se. But you should be able to make a more educated statement then. Stating that there is a distinct difference between a "very, very poor" Düsseldorf and Siena can be described as downright retarded. In other words, your football competence is about as well developed as your ability to read between the lines.

That's my opinion, you don't have to agree with that. Gotta love that internet logic..
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed 16 Jan - 11:28

For anyone who has closely followed Guardiola, his tactics, thoughts and musings over his managerial career, this move will not surprise anyone.

I am disappointed for selfish reasons since I so dearly wanted Pep at Milan due to Allegri's inevitable sacking yet I'll hold that dream for another day since I'm confident it could happen given his love for the league and country.

For some who know me will know that I near idolize Guardiola due to looking up to him tactically and from his excellent character which excites me seeing him as Bayern.

For close Guardiola fans this didn't come as a surprise since Bayern is:

-Within a stable and progressive league which is setting an example to leagues around the world.

-A team with a very strong sense of identity and culture. Bavarians love to designate, embrace and differentiate their heritage and culture from their country.

- A team with a very strong foundation built by their history. By their existence (league and Europe), youth system and most of all what continues to make Bayern Bayern, which is their pedigree which only elite clubs can boast about.

-A stable systematic conformity controlling the affairs with excellent resource, knowledge and methodology who can also fund his needs when tactically necessary

-A club which he can further ameliorate their Junior youth by implementing his own ideas (and from his influences) while importing youth from Barcelona which he inevitably will do.

Which is why he won't even touch clubs like Chelsea, City, PSG, or any other oil rich club with little pedigree or generational know-how.

This move doesn't surprise me since he has been excellent in his patience for finding the right move. I worry about his naive (like any Mediterranean these days) about England but it makes me happy to see him make a very calculative decisions in which was one of the prime reasons behind his sabbatical. To exile himself from the footballing world in order to regain his strength, build new ideas and contemplate his next move.

Tactically despite him wanting to spread Cruyff football doesn't mean he'll resort to the same Tiki-Taka trademark with its finer details. Pep will likely differentiate from his Barca method since Bayern's players aren't on the same stratosphere along with his zest for trying the new and least obsolete method of the game. In essence, we can expect to see a completely different tactical outlook from his Barcelona Saga.

If he does stick to it the basic tools are there.

Two ball playing CBs in Dante and Badstuber. Although Badstuber will less likely be his type given that he is slow with a poor mentality.

-Fullbacks who are relatively adept in attack and defence and tactically versatile.

-Javi Martinez who MARK MY WORDS will be a KEY player within his plans. He will be a modern Busquets (in Pep's sense) for Guardiola and will have the midfield built around his all rounded game. Javi will also frequently be used as a CB until Pep figures out at Javi at CB is even better than their CBs.

-Fast fluid and dynamic wingers like Shaquiri and Ribery. Robben likely to be ostracised since his play is anti-Pep. Shaquiri to potentially play a False 9.

-Mueller to play a supporting role (or wide forward) but not a False 9 since he isn't technically adept enough for such a role.

All of this is hypothetical since I expect him to surprise many with new ideas built over his sabbatical.

Pep also joining Bayern means I will watch every single game of theirs now rather than my seldom viewing of them. I also will carry a huge soft spot for Bayern since his progress is important to me along with wanting to see him succeed.

He is a leader and a very intelligent man. I expect him to learn German (and Bairisch) efficiently while letting the club and players quietly awe in his charismatic presence. I see his inexperience get in the way a few times along with much criticism being thrown at him from the German media but he will succeed.

As for the league vs league debate. No league is competitive nowadays except the Ligue 1.

Can Serie A fans accept that the BuLi is equal while the BuLi fans accept that the Serie A is equal? Both fantastic leagues with their own strengths and weaknesses along with excellent football and much too look forward too? Can't we do that?

Nonetheless

Guardiola to Bayern - Page 6 600x0_625055

Gora Josep!
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed 16 Jan - 11:33

Mueller to become the central figure of Bayern's attack or at least have his role increased two fold.

I'm certain.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Wed 16 Jan - 11:34

Fantastic news.I knew he would join Bayern.He has too much class for clubs like chelsea or man city.Rosell has come out this week saying city are trying to lure away our staff all throughout our club with their dirty unearned money.

Classless.

If they thought because they now have 1 or 2 of our old employers like Ferran Soriano and Txiki Begiristain that Guardiola would want to join that plastic club then I would love to see their greeedy faces now.

Also I would love to laugh in the face of Abrahovitch,money can't buy you everything especially not respect and class.Guardiola is above money,he would rather join one of the biggest clubs in the world with a illustrious history and respectable way of running the club.

It will be very interesting to see what Guardiola does with the team,might start watching more Bunedsliga next season.Can definitley see Javi Martinez play CB like he did at Athletic.Can see the likes of Gomez and maybe Robben getting gradually phased out.Bayern have a lot of talent to work with though.If they don't win the CL this year then I would love Guardiola to win it again to prove his doubters wrong who say he only wins because he has the absolute best players in the world.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed 16 Jan - 11:38

All this praise for Bayern now after all the hate :bow:

I just hope Guardiola will first stick to the system and players we have, as this is a perfect working team, and then slowly improve things even more.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Wed 16 Jan - 11:41

great post by Arquitecto, especially regarding martinez as i think that wasn't mentioned yet. especially in the beginning he will be the extended arm of guardiola and it will be interesting how that relationship will further develop.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed 16 Jan - 11:53

dat challenge

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Wed 16 Jan - 12:07

Toffer Harley wrote:great post by Arquitecto, especially regarding martinez as i think that wasn't mentioned yet. especially in the beginning he will be the extended arm of guardiola and it will be interesting how that relationship will further develop.

Pshhh, I posted how excited I was about Martinez under Pep in his player thread :p
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed 16 Jan - 12:19

Lets guess which Bayern players are gonna have a scuff up with Guardiola? Hmm
Ala Eto, Ibra, etc
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Wed 16 Jan - 12:24

i don't see anybody. the germans will have too much respect for him, ribery has become calm and robben as well as most others are in no position to act up tbh.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Wed 16 Jan - 12:33

sportsczy wrote:EPL is much more competitive... come on now. You have 4-5 teams that are top dogs and the rest of the league is talented. Add to that, every EPL team gets a minimum additional 20 mil a year due to the media deal coming in starting next year... that's more buying power for everyone.

Much, much easier at Bayern. In fact, Bundi is almost exactly like La Liga lol.

You are overestimating the EPL.

Tactically and technically the EPL is worst than La Liga.

EPL is a 2 horse race every single year,it's just that in the past it was Arsenal and United,then Chelsea and United and City and United.This bullshit about EPL having a top 6 is just more propaganda from Sky.They have a top 2 like every other league,every single season there is only 2 teams who have a chance of winning it.

worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed 16 Jan - 12:51

as usual GL tends to favor possession based managers

smh, why isnt anyone lowballing Pep like they would have done if Mou was the the one getting the Bayern job?

Probably would have gotten a post saying "Surprise surprise, moves to a club with unlimited funds." from everyone.

Anyway, good job Pep. You've officially moved from the best club in the world to the second best team in the world. Just further proving you're coward that is just looking for the easiest job possible instead of handling all the pressure.

Just when everything got stressful for you at Barca you left. And then you move to the easiest managing job right now... smh
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed 16 Jan - 12:54

Se7en wrote:as usual GL tends to favor possession based managers

smh, why isnt anyone lowballing Pep like they would have done if Mou was the the one getting the Bayern job?

Probably would have gotten a post saying "Surprise surprise, moves to a club with unlimited funds." from everyone.

Anyway, good job Pep. You've officially moved from the best club in the world to the second best team in the world. Just further proving you're coward that is just looking for the easiest job possible instead of handling all the pressure.

Just when everything got stressful for you at Barca you left. And then you move to the easiest managing job right now... smh

Proud
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Wed 16 Jan - 12:54

لو اختار #غوارديولا السيتي قالوا بحث عن الجاهز ! .. ولو اختار تشلسي قالوا اختار الأموال ! .. وعندما اختار البايرن قالوا جبان

lemme translate

its had pep chosen city they would have said he was after the well prepared club
had he chosen Chelsea they would have said he went after the money
when he choose Bayern they all called him a pussy
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Wed 16 Jan - 12:57

well with mourinho it's different cauz he is the self proclaimed "special one". guardiola never claimed he is the greatest coach in the world or similar so why not just let him go where he feels most comfortable...
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Wed 16 Jan - 13:02

so we all agree he is not even close to mou

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)