Juventus Vs AC Milan Coppa thread/TomJuve confession - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Juventus Vs AC Milan Coppa thread/TomJuve confession

+6
Juveman17
Cotes
inderbaby
Juventude
DeviAngel
Tomwin Lannister
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Juventus Vs AC Milan Coppa thread/TomJuve confession - Page 4 Empty Re: Juventus Vs AC Milan Coppa thread/TomJuve confession

Post by Cotes Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:12 pm

Jesus...that was tense!

Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Juventus Vs AC Milan Coppa thread/TomJuve confession - Page 4 Empty Re: Juventus Vs AC Milan Coppa thread/TomJuve confession

Post by inderbaby Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:15 pm

Great game by Juve! The rotation went very well! It shows that Conte should rotate a lot more...we have a lot of quality players on the bench! Marrone did well but I think Pogba makes a better vice-pirlo and is definitely a level above him!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:28 pm

MOM

Storari and Vucinic

today it was shown that Vucinic is the best from the attack department and that Gio is great at RWST or LWST not as CF
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:32 pm

Vucinic is a top top player...Giovinco is becoming a top player! For me MOM was Caceres!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mp4krJuventino Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:41 pm

For me the Motm was Bonucci. The amount of perfect tackles he put in was absolutely splendid. Really love what he's becoming.

Mp4krJuventino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:44 pm

Mp4krJuventino wrote:For me the Motm was Bonucci. The amount of perfect tackles he put in was absolutely splendid. Really love what he's becoming.

The first goal was his mistake he *bleep* it up and made another not needed foul right outside the box on Bojan I think other than that he was good he is becoming great cb but from defense today only Caceres didn't do mistake.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:53 pm

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:54 pm

Vidal is my MOM..Ran his ass off all day long with so many vital blocks and crucial interceptions in the game.

I agree with Devi..Bonucci was very good too but he was at fault for the first goal clearly.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:06 pm

Bonucci, Vucinic, Giovinco, Vidal, and Caceres were all great. But the best was Giaccherini. Created the winner, rely flourished under Pirlos role, though he attacked more, so we basically played a 3-4-1-2 with Giacch in the hole and he did excellent. Still did a good amount of defensive work, was by far our best player bringing thebball out of the back, and was dribbling players and earning fouls in good positioms on many occasions. De Ceglie and Storari(until the end when we went on the defensive) were terrible. Storaris keeping wasnt bad, but his decision making with passing it out was retarded.

Wasnt impressed with El Shaarawy in this game. Vidal kept an eye on him and basically shut him down besides the goal. Boateng was easily their best player and Niang their best goal threat. Giovinco was noticeably better than El Shaarawy today, it must be said. Ive always thought Gio (and Vucinic) are better than him anyways. Also, Montolivo is Milans leader.

And inder, i think the same thing every time i watch Vucinic and Pirlo play. It looks like theyre in slow motion and everyone else is normal, but defenders still cant get the ball off them. Amazing.

Overall, this was a great perfomance that i was very proud of, considering we started only like 5 starters and they played 9 or 10. Not to mention that we were better than them.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:11 pm

I really think Isla should go on loan and get his form back!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:12 pm

juventus101 wrote:Bonucci, Vucinic, Giovinco, Vidal, and Caceres were all great. But the best was Giaccherini. Created the winner, rely flourished under Pirlos role, though he attacked more, so we basically played a 3-4-1-2 with Giacch in the hole and he did excellent. Still did a good amount of defensive work, was by far our best player bringing thebball out of the back, and was dribbling players and earning fouls in good positioms on many occasions. De Ceglie and Storari(until the end when we went on the defensive) were terrible. Storaris keeping wasnt bad, but his decision making with passing it out was retarded.

Wasnt impressed with El Shaarawy in this game. Vidal kept an eye on him and basically shut him down besides the goal. Boateng was easily their best player and Niang their best goal threat. Giovinco was noticeably better than El Shaarawy today, it must be said. Ive always thought Gio (and Vucinic) are better than him anyways. Also, Montolivo is Milans leader.

And inder, i think the same thing every time i watch Vucinic and Pirlo play. It looks like theyre in slow motion and everyone else is normal, but defenders still cant get the ball off them. Amazing.

Overall, this was a great perfomance that i was very proud of, considering we started only like 5 starters and they played 9 or 10. Not to mention that we were better than them.

Took the words out of my mouth bro! :bow:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:29 pm

Vucinic is simply a magician.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:25 am

Finally vucinic getting some respect on here...glad giovinco scored again,hope he can continue like this and good thing conte took him off to get rest for the weekend match...hope he and quags start...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:29 am

One thing though In the next round...Lazio will be a bitch To beat... They are playing some beautiful football right now...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:37 am

Cotes wrote:One thing though In the next round...Lazio will be a bitch To beat... They are playing some beautiful football right now...

If la nuova storia, il nouva bandiera, capitano futurito Marchisio is playing we are going to beat them he is to valuable
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:45 am

My magic worked again, 100% TomJuve record still intact :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:51 am

TomJuve wrote:My magic worked again, 100% TomJuve record still intact :bow:

:bow:

You are my TomJuve, my only TomJuve. You make me happpppyyyyyy when skies are grey, you'll never know Tom how much I WUV YOU, Please don't take... My Toooooooom away.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:51 am

juventus101 wrote:I dont think El Shaarawy is the best in Serie A at all. I would take Cavani, Milito, Klose, Cassano, Miccoli, Vucinic, Jovetic, and Giovinco all over him. Hes impressive because of his age, but lets not get ahead of ourselves here. Giovinco was better today even. Other than the goal and a decent run around the end of the first half, he didnt really do anything.

I have to strongly disagree with u. The man was without a doubt Milan most dangerous player today as he has been all season...he tracked back well and one time in particular was when vucinic found lichtsteiner in the box and SES came back to cover. In the last couple of minutes, he, bojan and
Niang really had the defenders troubled...
If those three can get regular playing time with each other, they will become DEADLY...
............Pazzini........
El Sharaawy........Bojan.........Niang
.......Montolivo.......De Jong.....
That would be a dangerous formation right there...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:22 am

DeviAngel wrote:

You are my TomJuve, my only TomJuve. You make me happpppyyyyyy when skies are grey, you'll never know Tom how much I WUV YOU, Please don't take... My Toooooooom away.

Hahahahahahaha :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:52 am

DeviAngel wrote:

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:58 pm

Sad

Juventus Vs AC Milan Coppa thread/TomJuve confession - Page 4 320998_402837146470751_75277471_n
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:43 pm

Juventus Vs AC Milan Coppa thread/TomJuve confession - Page 4 282984_403103996444066_175190653_n
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:59 pm

TomJuve, i hope you consider making threads in UCL too
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:33 pm

You never know Tuddor, you never know...

And Devi you're making me all emotional now stop it :'(
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:44 pm

TomJuve wrote:You never know Tuddor, you never know...

And Devi you're making me all emotional now stop it :'(
ok boss Sad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:18 pm

Razz

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4