Juveman17
inderbaby
S
dronte
Cotes
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Juventus Vs Sampdoria! - Page 2 Empty Re: Juventus Vs Sampdoria!

Post by Cotes Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:51 pm

isn't that a second yellow for pirlo?

Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:52 pm

Fukn disgrace! So disappointed with Juve today!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:53 pm

What a *bleep* disgrace
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:54 pm

A draw would have been half-acceptable. To go from 1-0 up to 2-1 down to a team who spent the whole match in their 3rd of the pitch is a fkn joke.

I knew it, at 1-1 every time they countered they were 2 on 2 or 3 on 3 with our back line and it was bound to happen.

Not acceptable.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:55 pm

Peluso TOTALLY lost his man on the second goal, such a terrible positioning, you never see that in Juve. Needs to improve fast.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:57 pm

Don't start spitting on Pleuso he saved our ass on 2-3 times and yes made one mistake that costed us a goal but also Buffon for the first one that's football. All that could have gone wrong went wrong
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:58 pm

I am a bit annoyed that Peluso was played over Caceres, I know its harsh to criticize on his first game but he failed to close down Icardi for both the goals even though the first goal was a big mistake by Buffon! He should be bought into the scheme of things first! Only way to make up for this is molester Milan on Wednesday! Such a shit performance by Juve today...worst I seen them play since Conte took over!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:59 pm

Yeah Peluso messed up, I heard Buffon messed the first goal up I missed it but the 2nd goal was a fantastic strike, I would have been proud of that shot.

Marchisio was injured for a while, looks bad. Bonucci twisted his ankle.

Giovinco has the passing abilities of a drunken Momo sissoko, Vucinic should have scored and the whole FKN team kept giving away needless offsides.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:11 pm

I was so angry that we started playing with crosses and we took of Matri and quagli got in ? Come on Quagli did nothing except one cross.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:12 pm

inderbaby wrote:I am a bit annoyed that Peluso was played over Caceres, I know its harsh to criticize on his first game but he failed to close down Icardi for both the goals even though the first goal was a big mistake by Buffon! He should be bought into the scheme of things first! Only way to make up for this is molester Milan on Wednesday! Such a shit performance by Juve today...worst I seen them play since Conte took over!

THIS

disgraceful really Conte overlooking Caceres for a newcomer....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:20 pm

This should be a great signal to Marotta and Conte that we need STRIKER in January and fast !

I hope our la storia comes back fast Sad( Marchisio !! we are all with you
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:20 pm

Pride and foolishness was our downfall today....

our players feel they are above the rest of Serie A and they can just bull doze any side without toiling..... well we are being figured out now....

also not judging Conte's ability but I feel tactically he is lacking, I have said this ever since he was appointed and I haven't change my stance since

the man was appointed claiming he plays a 4-2-4 formation, with wingers

when we drew a string of games he switched to a 4-4-2, i think it was in the middle of one game where we needed to score that we altered it to a 3-5-2 and it worked with

Vidal------- Pirlo-------- Marchisio and he used it ever since.....

it seems to me he sticks to his guns and never considers the oppositions tactical set up to set up his gameplan.....

we saw it with how Inter beat us....... and today Samp did it too with 10 men :facepalm:

also it has to be said......

Vucinic, Pirlo (in the 2nd half), Giovinco were sh*t

also Marchisio towards the latter stages was sh*t..... [I got very mad when in a frustration not sure if cos of injury or what] could have passed the ball to a team mate but decided to loosely blast it away...

also Peluso was sh*t say whatever u like he was....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:23 pm

I'll say it again its really funny elm how u re here only when we experience except the scudetto celebration lol Smile)

Nothing meant as insult ofc Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:25 pm

DeviAngel wrote:I'll say it again its really funny elm how u re here only when we experience except the scudetto celebration lol Smile)

because what is there to talk about when we are used to winning these days?

also my classes are very hectic so don't get time balancing b/n forum and work/class etc by the time I get free all discussion is dead on the forum...

am on holidays now tho....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:26 pm

elmystique wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:I'll say it again its really funny elm how u re here only when we experience except the scudetto celebration lol Smile)

also my classes are very hectic so don't get time balancing b/n forum and work/class etc by the time I get free all discussion is dead on the forum...

I am on holidays to but its so funny you are only free when we lose lol. Even when we win there is something to talk about
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:29 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
elmystique wrote:

I am on holidays to but its so funny you are only free when we lose lol. Even when we win there is something to talk about

I have been here on some winning occasions, Juve =-Chelsea

and many more, Surag and Tomjuve would be witness to it.....

it seems ur eyes are only picky on me on loosing days, I have posted on winning days too....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:30 pm

elmystique wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
elmystique wrote:

I have been here on some winning occasions, Juve =-Chelsea

and many more, Surag and Tomjuve would be witness to it.....

it seems ur eyes are only picky on me on loosing days, I have posted on winning days too....

I hope it is like that mate Smile lol

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:39 pm

i hate when people start criticizing players and Conte after a defeat with sampdoria or a small team... This games happen in every year, the lack of appreciation that Conte gets is disgraceful.. He took our team from 7th place and made undefeated champions and won a group with chelsea and shakhtar with no experience in uCL for many of our players..
Conte is the last man to blame at Juve, after giving half of his life to this team
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:17 pm

tuddor wrote:i hate when people start criticizing players and Conte after a defeat with sampdoria or a small team... This games happen in every year, the lack of appreciation that Conte gets is disgraceful.. He took our team from 7th place and made undefeated champions and won a group with chelsea and shakhtar with no experience in uCL for many of our players..
Conte is the last man to blame at Juve, after giving half of his life to this team

But Tuddor it doesent matter what conte and the team achieved, we have every right to criticize and complain because no matter how much conte has given, he and the team made major mistakes that must be criticized. No team or person is immune to mistakes.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:30 pm

tuddor wrote:i hate when people start criticizing players and Conte after a defeat with sampdoria or a small team... This games happen in every year, the lack of appreciation that Conte gets is disgraceful.. He took our team from 7th place and made undefeated champions and won a group with chelsea and shakhtar with no experience in uCL for many of our players..

If you could live off past achievements then Del Piero would still be starting in this team
This is now and that was then, no manager or player is bigger than the club.
The team *bleep* up tonight.
1-0 lead, against 10 men and you get hit twice by simple counter attacks, it doesn't take a master tactician to spot the *bleep* up, but that's the game. We just move forward from here on, it's not the way to start 2013 but I'm sure it won't be a trend

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:36 pm

Also, respect to Sampdoria for playing a great game.
Icardi, 19 years old and absolutely BOSSED against Juventus, put our strikers to shame with ease

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:42 pm

Ah don't start blaming Marchisio now... lmfao, the poor guy was playing through two injuries. It's crazy how he toughened it out, second one looked really bad.
I thought Pirlo played brilliant as usual.
Just a few defensive lapses and a lack of clinical finishing costed Juve, but we saw this even last season, except last season it resulted it draws. No Simone Pepe or Del Piero to produce last second magic.
also Poli :bow:
Icardi :bow:
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:33 pm

zarola wrote:Ah don't start blaming Marchisio now... lmfao, the poor guy was playing through two injuries. It's crazy how he toughened it out, second one looked really bad.
Just a few defensive lapses and a lack of clinical finishing costed Juve, but we saw this even last season, except last season it resulted it draws. No Simone Pepe or Del Piero to produce last second magic.
great post, zarola ...

Luca, it's not living from the past.. I mean the team plays well, we have a good lead, we play in UCL against celtic in 1/8 finals... don't make those kind of losses bigger than they are, we had no vidal,lichtsteiner,asamoah,chiellini, and Vucinic in the starting line-up... It happens, it was a Buffon mistake, and a fail marking from Peluso.. Should we start criticizing buffon now? Or Peluso in the 1st game?? The team played very well this season, yet people are criticizing after every wrong step.. This games happen, and they should be forgotten, they give you the experience to take more serious games like this. they mean nothing more.. I'll remember from this game, only a marchisio who stayed on the field and fought till he collapsed, which made me proud of him.
Forza Juve!

Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:20 pm

tuddor wrote:
zarola wrote:Ah don't start blaming Marchisio now... lmfao, the poor guy was playing through two injuries. It's crazy how he toughened it out, second one looked really bad.
great post, zarola ...

Luca, it's not living from the past.. I mean the team plays well, we have a good lead, we play in UCL against celtic in 1/8 finals... don't make those kind of losses bigger than they are, we had no vidal,lichtsteiner,asamoah,chiellini, and Vucinic in the starting line-up... It happens, it was a Buffon mistake, and a fail marking from Peluso.. Should we start criticizing buffon now? Or Peluso in the 1st game?? The team played very well this season, yet people are criticizing after every wrong step.. This games happen, and they should be forgotten, they give you the experience to take more serious games like this. they mean nothing more.. I'll remember from this game, only a marchisio who stayed on the field and fought till he collapsed, which made me proud of him.
Forza Juve!

You're absolutely right. No need to dwell on it or read into it more than need be. But criticism is fair if it is warranted. If managers never criticized their team's performance, how would they improve? As a fan I find myself evaluating and analyzing each game, this team has grown and will continue to grow and that will happen by addressing weaknesses in games like today.

Yeah Buffon and Peluso weren't spectacular on the goals but the bigger picture is Juventus not scoring and about losing a lead against a ten men team at home, it simply cannot happen

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:31 pm

Calm down you Bianconeri Rabbits. Everyone from Palermo to Carrera knows the elite teams in Serie A play like absolute suit post Christmas Holidays after all the Christmas Turkies, Puddings and Panettone and this is the case for MANY reasons. Which is why Inter, Roma, Fiorentina and you boys got your ass handed to you by Sampdoria. Speaking of Sampdoria, like Pescara (who destroyed Fiorentina) both were in Ritiro which meant their Christmas holiday was for only 3 days and spent most of their time training which each other. Extrapolate the result of that with Juve's christmas break and figure what the difference really was.

I can't believe no one has mentioned this :facepalm:
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:38 pm

ok, i got it... I knew you're not the one that starts trashing players and coach based on momentum, seeing your long time support for Eta Beta
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next