Nirgall
Valkyrja
Die Borussen
Casciavit
82 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Fifa Ballon d'or

Fifa Ballon d'or - Page 12 Vote_lcap65%Fifa Ballon d'or - Page 12 Voting_bar 65% 
[ 11 ]
Fifa Ballon d'or - Page 12 Vote_lcap24%Fifa Ballon d'or - Page 12 Voting_bar 24% 
[ 4 ]
Fifa Ballon d'or - Page 12 Vote_lcap11%Fifa Ballon d'or - Page 12 Voting_bar 11% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

Fifa Ballon d'or - Page 12 Empty Re: Fifa Ballon d'or

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:30 pm

Blue wrote:I like both players; I feel I am being very objective regarding Kante and Jorginho. Both were nowhere their best under Lampard. Both were exceptional under Tuchel, slight advantage Kante because of his Final performance, Jorginho had numerous MOTM performances in the UCL. I don’t think Kante was very good in the Euros, mainly he benefits from playing next to a holding midfielder. Considering club and country I think Jorginho had a better year.

I do think Kante is the better player when judging both players from a career perspective even though they are different.

I think Jorginho is an essential player for the biggest winners in 2021 for club and country.

Look I only saw Chelsea about 2-5 times last year but I feel this is a shit opinion. Delete it.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:29 pm

Due to a football opinion there must be something abnormal going on with me and/or I should delete my opinion. Such normal and healthy behaviors going on here.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:41 pm

just to be clear Blue, my comment was because of a few posts you've made over the past few months across different threads/range of topics on this forum
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:54 pm

Blue wrote:Due to a football opinion there must be something abnormal going on with me and/or I should delete my opinion. Such normal and healthy behaviors going on here.

Lol he is just saying it ironically. Like he saw Jorginho only 2 times last season compared to you who saw every game.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:11 pm

Why negative comments on what  Blue said ?
I agree with him 100%, very good post honestly. I like him also as poster

Anyway this would have been clearly the year for a City player, no one would have doubted on winner if City won the final as favorite .. but they 've created this " mess" ,losing it Laughing

Now I think Messi, I'd vote him , at the end not just winner  (the reason though ) he even  carried alone Argentina till to the final .. ok legit but meh , he didn't make a season worthy of Balon d' Or tbf . . His victory would be  the result of a season a bit weird when no single player dominated . Last year we had a player that made a Balon D'Or season ..
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:19 pm

Yea no single player dominated but it makes sense to have a winner from CL winner and Euro winner. If Juve had won the scudetto i would have said Chiellini should get it.

But give it ter messi till ender da season

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:24 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Blue wrote:Due to a football opinion there must be something abnormal going on with me and/or I should delete my opinion. Such normal and healthy behaviors going on here.

Lol he is just saying it ironically. Like he saw Jorginho only 2 times last season compared to you who saw every game.

Haha I see, my bad.

If Kante and France won the Euros, and very good tournament I would have said he should win the award. I am not saying Jorginho should win, but I do hope he is a finalist. I don’t know how you can compare Messi, KDB, Lewandoski to a deep lying midfielder.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:46 am

Going to probably be between Messi, Debryune and Kante. Jorginho another good shout
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:34 am

Robespierre wrote:Now I think Messi, I'd vote him , at the end not just winner  (the reason though ) he even  carried alone Argentina till to the final .. ok legit but meh , he didn't make a season worthy of Balon d' Or tbf . . His victory would be  the result of a season a bit weird when no single player dominated . Last year we had a player that made a Balon D'Or season ..
Lewandowski? He did nothing in CL-final, most overblown hype job in recent memory. I only watched one game from him though. Razz
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:36 am

FennecFox7 wrote:Going to probably be between Messi, Debryune and Kante. Jorginho another good shout
Dude it's Messi's by default after "finally winning with Argentina" hype. But on top of that, the fact that nobody was even close of him performance wise, makes this probably the most clear Ballon d'Or in its history. And the betting odds reflect that.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:43 pm

Harmonica wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Now I think Messi, I'd vote him , at the end not just winner  (the reason though ) he even  carried alone Argentina till to the final .. ok legit but meh , he didn't make a season worthy of Balon d' Or tbf . . His victory would be  the result of a season a bit weird when no single player dominated . Last year we had a player that made a Balon D'Or season ..
Lewandowski? He did nothing in CL-final, most overblown hype job in recent memory. I only watched one game from him though. Razz

You say that but then I cant remember Messi making a difference in a decisive big game in a looooong time. Perhaps it was one of the embarrassing games Vs Roma, Liverpool or Bayern where he stood with his head down, possibly puking? Or the clasicos in which he hasnt scored in years probably.

The fact that you watch spreadsheets instead of games says it all though
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:51 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Harmonica wrote:

You say that but then I cant remember Messi making a difference in a decisive big game in a looooong time. Perhaps it was one of the embarrassing games Vs Roma, Liverpool or Bayern where he stood with his head down, possibly puking? Or the clasicos in which he hasnt scored in years probably.

The fact that you watch spreadsheets instead of games says it all though
Obviously I just used the forum method of evaluation, one game only.  Cool

Messi pwned Liverpool, so I don't know what you're talking about. It's just the rest of the team being hilarious.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:23 pm

So good to hear that Messi is the favourite again... was starting to worry what if Ronaldo ends up with the same amount as him, ppl in the future might think they were actually even in ability Razz Fact is Messi has missed out for a few years now for the various reasons and now its rightly back to him hopefully. Still gotta see the rest of the year if he can keep his level and that the other favourites dont have an amazing period that might threaten his 'lead' for it.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:41 pm

Harmonica wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:Going to probably be between Messi, Debryune and Kante. Jorginho another good shout
Dude it's Messi's by default after "finally winning with Argentina" hype. But on top of that, the fact that nobody was even close of him performance wise, makes this probably the most clear Ballon d'Or in its history. And the betting odds reflect that.

Don’t agree. Messi is fantastic but his level has dropped with age, just like CR. His off the ball movement and work rate is a huge liability. His individual quality is unquestionable but football in 2021 is much more then that. He has an extremely high turnover rate as well.. which makes him require a supporting cast with athletes and work rate.

After thinking it through I do believe Jorginho deserves a serious shout. He has been immense at the turn of the new year. He is immaculate under pressure, can handle the pace of modern football despite not being an incredible athlete and dominates the midfield when he plays. I think he is underrated because he had a slow start and I was the first one to shit talk him back then. But he has improved every year and this year you can tell he’s put in work in his defensive capabilities and physique. Led his teams to CL and Euro wins. Unfortunately people wank over goals and end product and think attackers are somehow more talented then midfielders or defenders.. so probably gonna be a messi win.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:58 pm

Jorginho didn't "lead" shit, im sorry, pls stop it. A week ago nobody even mentioned him and now all of a sudden he is a Balon d'or contender after missing his spot-kick in the final?

he's a nice and contributing player to his teams' successes this year, let's leave at that and stop overexaggerating
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:29 am

FennecFox7 wrote:
Harmonica wrote:

Don’t agree. Messi is fantastic but his level has dropped with age, just like CR. His off the ball movement and work rate is a huge liability. His individual quality is unquestionable but football in 2021 is much more then that. He has an extremely high turnover rate as well.. which makes him require a supporting cast with athletes and work rate.

After thinking it through I do believe Jorginho deserves a serious shout. He has been immense at the turn of the new year. He is immaculate under pressure, can handle the pace of modern football despite not being an incredible athlete and dominates the midfield when he plays. I think he is underrated because he had a slow start and I was the first one to shit talk him back then. But he has improved every year and this year you can tell he’s put in work in his defensive capabilities and physique. Led his teams to CL and Euro wins. Unfortunately people wank over goals and end product and think attackers are somehow more talented then midfielders or defenders.. so probably gonna be a messi win.
Wat? The best player in the world huge liability? Last season Messi led top5 league and cl with biggest performance margin (whoscored) ever I think, Lewandowski being far behind second. And Messi's copa was one of the most legendary nt-performance's, ever. Ballon d'Or has never been given from off the ball movement or something mundane like that. Otherwise Pedro's would've few.

The fact that some posters truly believe somebody like Jorginho being best performance the past year, makes me understand flat earthers, philosophically.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:41 am

FennecFox7 wrote:
Harmonica wrote:

He is brilliant. Its usually annoying when people praise such subtle players almost to heighten their image of understanding football but the work he does in the midfield is incredible. His constant communication and chatter along with the correct accumulation of passes just in the needed direction adds up to a lot in the midfield play and he was the best Ive ever seen him at the Euros and it was capped off by the rear trident made by him, Cheillini and Bonucci.

Clearly thrives under freedom that Mancini gave him.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:01 pm

It's not Fifa Ballon d'or anymore.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:33 pm

AC Milan fans rejoicing that Kjaer is on the ballon dor shortlist along with Dollarumma
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:41 pm

Perucho21 wrote:AC Milan fans rejoicing that Kjaer is on the ballon dor shortlist along with Dollarumma

Where is the dude you spent 120 million on? On Burger King's Customer D Or shortlist?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:44 pm

M99 wrote:
Perucho21 wrote:AC Milan fans rejoicing that Kjaer is on the ballon dor shortlist along with Dollarumma

Where is the dude you spent 120 million on? On Burger King's Customer D Or shortlist?

lmaoooooo
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:21 pm

Supposed leak of the 2021 result

1- Robert Lewandowski (627 votos)
2- Lionel Messi
3- Karim Benzema (526 votos)
4 - Mohamed Salah (412 votos)
5- Jorginho (197 votos)
6- Kylian Mbappé (136)
7- N'golo Kanté (97 votos)
8- Erling Haaland (78 votos)
9- Cristiano Ronaldo
10- Kevin De Bruyne (41 votos)
11- Gianluigui Donnarumma
12- Luka Modric (33 votos)
13- Giorgio Chiellini (25 votos)
14- Harry Kane (14 votos)
15- Bruno Fernandes (14 votos)
16- Ruben Dias (13 votos)
17- Romelu Lukaku (13 votos)
18- Pedri (11 votos)
19- Neymar (11 votos)
20- Riyad Mahrez (9 votos)
21- Raheem Sterling (8 votos)
22- Lautaro Martínez (8 votos)
23- Phil Foden (8 votos)
24- Mason Mount (6 votos)
25- César Azpilicueta (5 votos)
26- Nicolo Barella 
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:34 pm

Fifa Ballon d'or - Page 12 Giphy
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Found Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:41 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Supposed leak of the 2021 result

1- Robert Lewandowski (627 votos)
2- Lionel Messi
3- Karim Benzema (526 votos)
4 - Mohamed Salah (412 votos)
5- Jorginho (197 votos)
6- Kylian Mbappé (136)
7- N'golo Kanté (97 votos)
8- Erling Haaland (78 votos)
9- Cristiano Ronaldo
10- Kevin De Bruyne (41 votos)
11- Gianluigui Donnarumma
12- Luka Modric (33 votos)
13- Giorgio Chiellini (25 votos)
14- Harry Kane (14 votos)
15- Bruno Fernandes (14 votos)
16- Ruben Dias (13 votos)
17- Romelu Lukaku (13 votos)
18- Pedri (11 votos)
19- Neymar (11 votos)
20- Riyad Mahrez (9 votos)
21- Raheem Sterling (8 votos)
22- Lautaro Martínez (8 votos)
23- Phil Foden (8 votos)
24- Mason Mount (6 votos)
25- César Azpilicueta (5 votos)
26- Nicolo Barella 

Big if true

Spoiler:
Found
Found
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:11 am

where's the count for GOATssi and Crynaldo?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:42 am

This surely is fake? When does the vote actually take place? Still remember that yr Flo got it postponed when CR beat Sweden to qualify so he could win it, back when Flo had money.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next