urbaNRoots
Great Leader Sprucenuce
jibers
Casciavit
The Messiah
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Post by la bestia negra Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:46 am

rwo power wrote:BL Fairplay Table:
Spoiler:

Dortmund :bow: Bayern :bow:
im pretty sure the red for bmg was on xhaka

la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern Munich vs Borussia Dortmund

Post by Arquitecto Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:53 am

I think we can now admit the Bundesliga has been carried away by Bayern as frankly this has been my opinion for over a month now. Dortmund proved they couldn't trump Bayern in terms of footballing play as Bayern were simply the superior team on a tactical and footballing level. There is an 11 points lead and Bayern are too good for the rest of the league to drop so many points in such drastic fashion given how the league is almost if not half way over. Praise be to Osram :bow:
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:46 pm

Arquitecto wrote:I think we can now admit the Bundesliga has been carried away by Bayern as frankly this has been my opinion for over a month now. Dortmund proved they couldn't trump Bayern in terms of footballing play as Bayern were simply the superior team on a tactical and footballing level. There is an 11 points lead and Bayern are too good for the rest of the league to drop so many points in such drastic fashion given how the league is almost if not half way over. Praise be to Osram :bow:

Well Bayern made huge efforts to ensure that they will be champions. While the biggest trasnfer for Dortmund was Reus ( + losing Kagawa ) they brought Martinez-Mandzu-Sahqiri-Dante ...
The others teams are still good, look at Dortmund and shalke in CL , but Bayern made the necessary to be champion.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2