LIVE VINOVO - Conte might change Juventus. 4-3-3 against Torino with Giaccherini,Mirko,Giovinco Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

LIVE VINOVO - Conte might change Juventus. 4-3-3 against Torino with Giaccherini,Mirko,Giovinco

+2
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

LIVE VINOVO - Conte might change Juventus. 4-3-3 against Torino with Giaccherini,Mirko,Giovinco Empty LIVE VINOVO - Conte might change Juventus. 4-3-3 against Torino with Giaccherini,Mirko,Giovinco

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:10 pm

14:52 - Juventus is supporting these minutes in the penultimate training session ahead of the derby tomorrow night. Last test tactics for the Bianconeri. According to Sky Sports, Conte could confirm the 3-5-2, with Buffon in goal; Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini in defense Lichsteiner and Giaccherini external midfield, Pogba Pirlo and Marchisio in the middle, Vucinic and Giovinco forward. Men who would allow Earl of change in an instant form, switching to 4-3-3, if you were to create difficulties against the 4-2-4 Ventura. So with that arretrerebbe Lichtsteiner on the line of defenders, which would widen Chiellini left and Giaccherini ready to advance on the line of Vucinic and Giovinco.

12:00 - Juventus will train in the afternoon in Vinovo to prepare for the derby against Torino. Today there will be no pre-match press conference, that tomorrow will be the last game of the season without Antonio Conte. The technical Salento is planning to make changes to education. According to Sky Sports, there would be a chance to see the field from the first minute and Pogba Giaccherini. In attack the certainty seems to be Giovinco. Vucinic and Matri are in run-off to assist the Atomic Ant. Conte will be able to dissolve the last doubts in training today and finishing tomorrow at the Juventus Stadium.
=========================================================

I want to see ----Giaccherini ---- Matri---- Giovinco and it seems it will happen according to sky since that report is newer !! A dream to come true
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

LIVE VINOVO - Conte might change Juventus. 4-3-3 against Torino with Giaccherini,Mirko,Giovinco Empty Re: LIVE VINOVO - Conte might change Juventus. 4-3-3 against Torino with Giaccherini,Mirko,Giovinco

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:41 pm

I'd prefer Giovinco on the left but yeah why not. If Matri can't perform against Torino in a new formation then he has to go.

If he does well, maybe he really was incompatible with 3-5-2.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

LIVE VINOVO - Conte might change Juventus. 4-3-3 against Torino with Giaccherini,Mirko,Giovinco Empty Re: LIVE VINOVO - Conte might change Juventus. 4-3-3 against Torino with Giaccherini,Mirko,Giovinco

Post by Luca Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:37 pm

I give Giovinco about 5 games on the wing before the tears roll
He specifically said that he was a forward, a goal scorer

Anyways, I'm not against giving Matri minutes since I know Quagliarella will be benched. He clearly doesn't fit the 3-5-2, maybe in the 4-3-3 he'll have more success

If Juventus is playing a 4-3-3 I hope that Chiellini is not the left back, he is just returning to fitness after missing the Milan game so I hope PDC gets the start there

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:03 pm

Yea i would like to see a 4-3-3. Something like:

--Buffon--
--Lichsteiner-- --Barzagli-- --Bonucci-- --De Ceglie--
--Pogba-- --Pirlo-- --Marchisio--
--Giovinco-- --Matri-- --Vucinic--
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:28 pm

juventus101 wrote:Yea i would like to see a 4-3-3. Something like:

--Buffon--
--Lichsteiner-- --Barzagli-- --Bonucci-- --De Ceglie--
--Pogba-- --Pirlo-- --Marchisio--
--Giovinco-- --Matri-- --Vucinic--

I like this, except I think Vucinic will be dropped for Giaccherini for this game

Or maybe Matri out, Mirko in the middle and Giaccherini on one of the wings

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:19 am

don't really understand why Vucinic, Licht and Pirlo shouldn't be rested for the crucial game against Shakhtar.
Caceres, Padoin, Isla or Giaccherini can take their places with success. I would even give Storari some playing time.

Storari

Caceres Barzagli Bonucci PDC

Isla/Padoin Pogba Marchisio

Giacc Matri Gio

Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:07 pm

Adrian0911 wrote:don't really understand why Vucinic, Licht and Pirlo shouldn't be rested for the crucial game against Shakhtar.
Caceres, Padoin, Isla or Giaccherini can take their places with success. I would even give Storari some playing time.

Storari

Caceres Barzagli Bonucci PDC

Isla/Padoin Pogba Marchisio

Giacc Matri Gio

Don't underestimate Torino they are really dangerous side and March needs rest more than Vidal and Pirlo but seeing he won't play on tuesday
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:44 pm

i LIKE adrian's squad but as i have said many times this is not fifa so you could rest anyone.But 3-4 players could be rested coz UCL game is more important than this one.Vidal,Chiellini,Lich,Vucinic and even asamoah can rest but the other one should prove that they are worth wearing juve jersey and if matri starts this should be crutial game for his carreer at juve
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:12 pm

i know it's no fifa. and of course i have no idea how well are they playing in training and stuff like that. i am no conte.
but fitness and fatigue wise...i would start that team cuz i think it would be strong enough for at least not leaking goals. if we don't concede and neither score until around min 60...then we bring pirlo asamoah and vucinic on.
it's a gamble, i know. but if it works then we get the 3 points here and have a rested enough for the trip to the freezing Ukraine
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down