Juveman17
baresi
Clockwork Orange
35 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Manchester United vs Arsenal - Page 3 Empty Re: Manchester United vs Arsenal

Post by OLpower Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:12 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:Chamakh deserves another chance. he hasn't done horribly when played besides not score

Chelsea looks happy with Hazard

OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:14 pm

arsenal will never keep or sign top players with their wage structure.

riding coat tails? give me a break. rvp is the top goal scorer in the league

pure butt hurt at its finest.

Last edited by vanDEEZ on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:33 pm

Lex wrote:Leave a struggling team to ride the coat-tails of others to a title banana

What a respectable guy! He can come over to my house for tea and cookies anytime :bow:

You really can't blame him for leaving a "struggling" team.
Because anyone can say Arsenal have been "struggling" for a long time.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:08 pm

ColoJunior wrote:
Lex wrote:Leave a struggling team to ride the coat-tails of others to a title banana

What a respectable guy! He can come over to my house for tea and cookies anytime :bow:

You really can't blame him for leaving a "suffering" team.
Because anyone can say Arsenal have been "suffering" for a long time.

Fixed. :I'mveryunoriginal:
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:15 pm

btw Fergie turning Rooney into a Trequartista has been a genius move. Motm today, world class player.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:48 pm

Ehhh, not MOTM for me. Passing radar was off a bit and that PK miss was woeful. A fine performance other than that though.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:31 pm

People blamed and criticized Van Persie for leaving Arsenal, saying that it was for money but it was not for money.
Agree !it was not for money -it was just for much more money -simply !lol
-Just a ?...what or who can guarantee him RVP 4 example winning EPL title with United then......No one can guarantee i can say,sooo !
_btw .blaming Wenger for not spending money = hypothetic !>PSG Wink

_But blaming him for not being able winning a trophy ,bringing adequate players or managing the club properly ! well i can't comlain for now !
_Finally - I am and will stay forever an Arsenal fan maybe one day Arsenal boss ..who knows Razz

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:45 pm

boss wrote:
People blamed and criticized Van Persie for leaving Arsenal, saying that it was for money but it was not for money.
-Just a ?...what or who can guarantee him RVP 4 example winning EPL title with United then......No one can guarantee i can say,sooo !

_But blaming him for not being able winning a trophy ,bringing adequate players or managing the club properly ! well i can't comlain for now !
_Finally - I am and will stay forever an Arsenal fan maybe one day Arsenal boss ..who knows Razz
Manchester United vs Arsenal - Page 3 Tumblr_mcokutf1In1rk48ieo2_400
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:06 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
boss wrote:

fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:39 am

RED wrote:
OLpower wrote:People blamed and criticized Van Persie for leaving Arsenal, saying that it was for money but it was not for money.

It is obvious Van Persie has much more chance to compete for the title at Manchester United than at Arsenal.

I like Arsenal but they have a much weaker squad, not competitive for the title. and they refuse to spend big to improve it.

With Wenger, they can still get the 4th place, but not better.

Wenger admitted this week that City were offering RVP 300k a week, but he rejected them in favour of United. He just wants to compete for titles.
not a hell lot of difference between 235k and 300k.. Both were a massive payrise.. And its Wenger who rejected City as their offer was only 15million.. United of the only 3 suitors, were ready to spend more.. So they got him.. Not like RVP chose united from his long list of never ending suitors because his little boy cried.. Bullshit.. Traitor..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:51 am

the fact of the matter is now he is competing for titles.. he wasnt before. case closed.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:09 am

I used to sympathize with arsenal fans. But for god sakes, stop hating EVERY player that leaves. RVP gave arsenal a chance to get some real players, and I mean some 30m investments, not a bunch of 5m players, or he'd leave. It has nothing to do with money
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:10 am

Lex wrote:No-one mentioned that we got a red card. But why ruin a good story......

That was a bad move by Wenger.

Cleverley and Wilshere were both warned before they got a red. SAF did the smart move to take Cleverley off.

Wenger should of took Wilshere off when he looked fatigued and looked hurt after different challenges (also had a yellow) but took Ramsey off instead...

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:25 am

RED wrote:Wenger admitted this week that City were offering RVP 300k a week, but he rejected them in favour of United. He just wants to compete for titles.

There was no official bid accepted from Arsenal in negotiations with Manchester City. RvP couldn't accept it if this 300k figure going around is true.

Also, Wenger has always been said something that isn't true - he lies to the press all the time ffs. Obviously he's going to say Manchester City are going to offer X wages as Arsenal fans would then understand that they couldn't compete with what City were offering. Wenger needed to exploit Manchester City's interest.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:37 am

[quote="Wilson37"]
RED wrote:
OLpower wrote:People blamed and criticized Van Persie for leaving Arsenal, saying that it was for money but it was not for money.

It is obvious Van Persie has much more chance to compete for the title at Manchester United than at Arsenal.

I like Arsenal but they have a much weaker squad, not competitive for the title. and they refuse to spend big to improve it.

Wenger admitted this week that City were offering RVP 300k a week, but he rejected them in favour of United. He just wants to compete for titles.
not a hell lot of difference between 235k and 300k.. Both were a massive payrise.. And its Wenger who rejected City as their offer was only 15million.. United of the only 3 suitors, were ready to spend more.. So they got him.. Not like RVP chose united from his long list of never ending suitors because his little boy cried.. Bullshit.. Traitor..[

Actually there is a "Hell of a lot of difference" between 235k and 300k a month. It's 65k a month and about 4 million dollars over the life of a contract.

I am so tired of people on this forum acting like they can tell a person "Oh it's just 4 million your giving up big deal."

It screams of 15 teen year old's who have never worked a day in there lives. And the comments for lack of a better word are just stupid.

I don't know why so many people let everyone else in the business of sports make decisions based on money including agents, coaches, owners, trainers, fans who buy tickets etc etc But players can just never think about money I mean hell, it's just there career.

Most business men can work in there profession until there 65 - 70 years old, the average footballer's career probably lasts about 5 or 6 years. And then after that it's usually off to live a life with very little job skills and very little education since there grabbed at about age 12 to be football robots and have no college plans or career paths.

RVP made the correct move in the end as this is his last big contract he will ever get and turned down 4 million in the process so who can sit here and question what he did. Not to mention the article also wrote the minute he disagreed with Wenger that Wenger made his mind up he was gone.

Where is the outrage at that? HE was ready to ship him off no matter what after that, is that the best thing for the team?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:39 am

Wilson37 wrote:
RED wrote:

not a hell lot of difference between 235k and 300k.. Both were a massive payrise.. And its Wenger who rejected City as their offer was only 15million.. United of the only 3 suitors, were ready to spend more.. So they got him.. Not like RVP chose united from his long list of never ending suitors because his little boy cried.. Bullshit.. Traitor..

I meant to quote this, I have no clue what happened.

not a hell lot of difference between 235k and 300k.. Both were a massive payrise.. And its Wenger who rejected City as their offer was only 15million.. United of the only 3 suitors, were ready to spend more.. So they got him.. Not like RVP chose united from his long list of never ending suitors because his little boy cried.. Bullshit.. Traitor..[

Actually there is a "Hell of a lot of difference" between 235k and 300k a month. It's 65k a month and about 4 million dollars over the life of a contract.

I am so tired of people on this forum acting like they can tell a person "Oh it's just 4 million your giving up big deal."

It screams of 15 teen year old's who have never worked a day in there lives. And the comments for lack of a better word are just stupid.

I don't know why so many people let everyone else in the business of sports make decisions based on money including agents, coaches, owners, trainers, fans who buy tickets etc etc But players can just never think about money I mean hell, it's just there career.

Most business men can work in there profession until there 65 - 70 years old, the average footballer's career probably lasts about 5 or 6 years. And then after that it's usually off to live a life with very little job skills and very little education since there grabbed at about age 12 to be football robots and have no college plans or career paths.

RVP made the correct move in the end as this is his last big contract he will ever get and turned down 4 million in the process so who can sit here and question what he did. Not to mention the article also wrote the minute he disagreed with Wenger that Wenger made his mind up he was gone.

Where is the outrage at that? HE was ready to ship him off no matter what after that, is that the best thing for the team?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:57 am

can wenger not increase or at least petition the board to raise the wage cap? i mean sure the new stadium and all requires money but arsenal are one of the more profitable clubs out there.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:02 am

arsenal: once you come in, you can't leave in peace

vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:08 am

fatman123 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
boss wrote:

Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:21 am

vizkosity wrote:arsenal: once you come in, you can't leave in peace
Henry, Eboue, Eduardo, Lehmann etc. all say hi

By the way, how do you feel about Carlos Tevez?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:28 am

Woww woww woww @Barrettinator,fatman123,Real Kandahar .....Dafuq did i just wrote your nicknames !!!LOL .....btw U just couldn't (been able to) understand it!Dafuq :coffee:

@topic ....United won coz Arsenal didn't won...it's simple! Wink

Last edited by boss on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:20 pm

[quote="Dnmac4"]
Wilson37 wrote:
RED wrote:

good post. totally agree.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:33 pm

Santos is getting a lot of stick atm for swapping shirts with RVP......

.....at half time. Laughing

Manchester United vs Arsenal - Page 3 Article-2227303-15D4BF10000005DC-493_634x464

Manchester United vs Arsenal - Page 3 Article-2227303-15D3CC54000005DC-310_634x350

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2227303/Andre-Santos-asks-Robin-van-Persies-shirt-half-time.html
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:37 pm

Hope he never plays for the club again.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:44 pm

lol Santos what an idiot, so embarrassing that must have been
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:46 pm

RealGunner wrote:btw Fergie turning Rooney into a Trequartista has been a genius move. Motm today, world class player.

I genuinely cannot believe Fergie is making all these forwards happy. It's ridiculous.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next