Ion Creanga
Kaladin
zarola
zizzle
33 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Will Inter End the Streak ?

Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter - Page 3 Vote_lcap23%Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter - Page 3 Voting_bar 23% 
[ 7 ]
Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter - Page 3 Vote_lcap60%Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter - Page 3 Voting_bar 60% 
[ 18 ]
Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter - Page 3 Voting_bar 17% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 30

Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter - Page 3 Empty Re: Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter

Post by Kuru Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:52 pm

baresi wrote:lol @ Juve hoping to beat Arsenals record.

I see how Milan are beginning to talk after their great Seria A run...oh wait.

Stop the bitterness. The only thing Milan managed to get close to such a streak this season, is a winless streak, I doubt you have any right to talk about Juve's amazing run.

P.S. I root for Milan in Seria A...

Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter - Page 3 Empty Re: Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:52 pm

what u juve fans can be proud is that, u guys had that awesome long streak, and almost beat ours. almost..

juve miss al pacino, thats all i can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:53 pm

Milan fans from before the match have been hyping up their supposed City rivals Laughing

They know they aren't fit to win anything anymore in their current state, so a majority of them piggy back onto the nearest Milanese Club for something to rejoice in.

rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:58 pm

JespSwe wrote:can u juve fans... stop taunting milan fans... just take "s" out

i have been supporting neither, its not good news for milan fans anyway that either one of them wins..
Taunting? Have you seen Milan fans today? I almost forget they were supporting the red part of Milan instead of the blue. Go look on twitter and you find a whole bunch of Juve hater/Inter lovers
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:59 pm

Flop of the match was Pirlo and Pogba.... oh wait Pogba didn't even play :facepalm:
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:00 pm

dat grace and honour :bow:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:01 pm

juveman17 wrote:
JespSwe wrote:can u juve fans... stop taunting milan fans... just take "s" out

i have been supporting neither, its not good news for milan fans anyway that either one of them wins..
Taunting? Have you seen Milan fans today? I almost forget they were supporting the red part of Milan instead of the blue. Go look on twitter and you find a whole bunch of Juve hater/Inter lovers

i know that sucks... but
im pretty sure though, some of our fans did it because they didnt want juve to break our history winning streak..

sorry to disappoint ... with the result...

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:01 pm

inter deserved to win...

congrats...really

juve player thought that just presenting on the field it's enough

that offside goal was the worst that could happen....

i am completely distraught
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:02 pm

baresi wrote:Flop of the match was Pirlo and Pogba.... oh wait Pogba didn't even play :facepalm:

let them be in peace lol , perhaps its not their day... either way, it will spice up the championship...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:03 pm

juve still at top of serie a... :coffee: and are the title holders...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:04 pm

i am ok with inter winning, but it sucks to see cassano celebrating that way... i have nothing against inter or their fans except that fool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:05 pm

baresi wrote:Due to the ineffectiveness of Juves' front line the FIGC decided to start the match at 1-0 to keep the excitement, so Inter have to score twice to win this. Good luck Inter.

LOL

This was actually spoken before the game Very Happy
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:07 pm

Vibe wrote:
baresi wrote:Due to the ineffectiveness of Juves' front line the FIGC decided to start the match at 1-0 to keep the excitement, so Inter have to score twice to win this. Good luck Inter.

LOL

:bow: :bow: :bow:

What a prediction ffs
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:12 pm

Vibe wrote:

LOL

that goal...as i already said...was the worst that could have happen..

from that moment is was only inter Sad
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:24 pm

JespSwe wrote:i am ok with inter winning, but it sucks to see cassano celebrating that way... i have nothing against inter or their fans except that fool.

Cassano is the worlds biggest *bleep*
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:36 pm

Oh well. Shouldnt have had that first goal, though Inter shouldnt have had their first either. Eitjer way, our run had to come to an end eventually. Now we can stop focussing on our streak and start focussing on winning again.

Also, its pathetic that all you Milan fans are supportng Inter. And to whoever broight up the Xaviirlo argument, Pirlo hasnt gotten a single minute of rest this season and hes clearly exhausted. So gimme a break with that shit.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:43 pm

This is to absolutely everyone in the thread, keep your comments about the game and Serie A only, any more commentary on each fan group will be met with a warning.

Congratulations to Inter, however it's also worth reflecting on Juventus' unbeaten run, an incredible achievement that the team deserves a lot of credit for. This loss will be a wake up call and should give Juventus an opportunity to refocus and hopefully respond in the Champions League in midweek. Juventus are still top of the table and favourites and as the Juventus fans have mentioned, Conte will give the team hell this week, I wouldn't want to be the next team to play Juventus.

#Napoliscudettobidstilllives banana
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:59 pm

dostoevsky wrote:This is to absolutely everyone in the thread, keep your comments about the game and Serie A only, any more commentary on each fan group will be met with a warning.

Congratulations to Inter, however it's also worth reflecting on Juventus' unbeaten run, an incredible achievement that the team deserves a lot of credit for. This loss will be a wake up call and should give Juventus an opportunity to refocus and hopefully respond in the Champions League in midweek. Juventus are still top of the table and favourites and as the Juventus fans have mentioned, Conte will give the team hell this week, I wouldn't want to be the next team to play Juventus.

Great post Very Happy
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:10 pm

dostoevsky wrote:This is to absolutely everyone in the thread, keep your comments about the game and Serie A only, any more commentary on each fan group will be met with a warning.

Imagine Conte in the dressing room after the game rofl.. The good thing about Conte is that he knows how to motivate the team after losing points. Maybe it sounds insane, but i think this lost is good for us in terms of future cause it is an important lesson for us. We learn that a lost is not that bad as it seems, afterall two wins and a lost is better than two draws and a win. This game should take the pressure out of our shoulders and make us concentrate for the future games.
The unbeaten streak should make every juventini proud, and not upset cause it's ended. Being a fan of a team means that you should watch your team with joy even when you lose. If i have a disappointment for tonight, it's the fans reaction of leaving the stadium before the final whistle, and not encouraging and praise them for the previous results and for the effort.
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:39 pm

This lose will show us what this Juve is all about, it might be a wake up call or a melt down point, I expect it to be a melt down point for them, since many of their wins or draws were more of a mental block for the opponents "this is the unbeaten Juve", add to that the fact that Contes' Juve is all about running and more running and it is clear it has taken it toll on some of their major players fatigue wise and signs of injuries, Conte can motivate them all he wants but if the energy is not there nothing can be done (other than injecting it). Now that Juve are in 3 competitions I would like to see how they would adapt tactically to this.

The coming game is a must win for Juve, and lets keep in mind that a win in the coming CL game means nothing from a recovering point of view, but any other result is a disaster.

Anyway the match was a nice one and Inter could have increased the humiliation if the ref was adequate.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:52 pm

As I said earlier, this thread isn't about fan bases.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:14 am

dostoevsky wrote:As I said earlier, this thread isn't about fan bases.

Sorry just joking around
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:17 am

That's ok, I know you to be a highly respectful, intelligent poster, I thought it best to remove all of those posts though to prevent others coming in and also responding.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:24 am

dostoevsky wrote:That's ok, I know you to be a highly respectful, intelligent poster, I thought it best to remove all of those posts though to prevent others coming in and also responding.

Yea I understand won't happen again
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:01 am

i could've sworn the poll had 20 votes when the game ended rofl
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:04 am

zizzle wrote:i could've sworn the poll had 20 votes when the game ended rofl

I just voted for a 0-0 draw :I'munoriginal:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next