Premier League - Swansea City vs Chelsea

+4
Blue
iNFINITY9910
Kick
Shed
8 posters

Go down

Premier League - Swansea City vs Chelsea Empty Premier League - Swansea City vs Chelsea

Post by Shed Thu 1 Nov - 10:34

Premier League - Swansea City vs Chelsea Tumblr_mctkadM7ZF1ruhh4yo1_1280

Premier League - Swansea City vs Chelsea Tumblr_mctldzL4nG1ruhh4yo1_500

Premier League - Swansea City vs Chelsea 186794hp2
Brian Laudrup, brother of Swansea manager Michael Laudrup, is
a former Chelsea player.

-----

This Saturday, Chelsea travel to Wales to face off against Swansea City for Premier League Matchday 10.

Having had their unbeaten run and 4 point lead stolen from them by the referees, Chelsea will be looking to hit back hard and ensure they will not be overtaken. Swansea, likewise, will come into the match full of confidence, having beaten holders Liverpool in the League Cup tie Wednesday night at Anfield, and having played well against City at the Etihad where only poor finishing denied them something from the game.

Chelsea will again be without iconic duo Frank Lampard, who remains injured, and John Terry, who will serve the last of his 4 match ban on Saturday. Swansea will be without the hugely important Michel Vorm, who sustained serious injury in last week's clash against Manchester City, as well as Kyle Bartley and Neil Taylor.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Swansea City vs Chelsea Empty Re: Premier League - Swansea City vs Chelsea

Post by Kick Thu 1 Nov - 15:26

We need a win here to keep top of the tree.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Swansea City vs Chelsea Empty Re: Premier League - Swansea City vs Chelsea

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu 1 Nov - 16:48

Yeah a win is a must. I like Swansea though lol..
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri 2 Nov - 7:38

George Saville remains in the first team squad as they travel to Wales this evening.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri 2 Nov - 8:02

Chelsea FC ‏@chelseafc

RDM reports Juan Mata (hamstring) and David Luiz (ankle) are very doubtful for the game but Ashley Cole is back available. #CFC

With that, i think this would be our starting XI

Cech
Azpi-Ivanovic-Cahill-Cole
Mikel-Rambo
Moses-Oscar-Hazard
Sturridge

4-1 Chelsea
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri 2 Nov - 8:29

Blue wrote:
Chelsea FC ‏@chelseafc

RDM reports Juan Mata (hamstring) and David Luiz (ankle) are very doubtful for the game but Ashley Cole is back available. #CFC

Cech
Mikel-Rambo
Moses-Oscar-Hazard
Sturridge

4-1 Chelsea
Get out your prayer books everyone, Juan is injuredPremier League - Swansea City vs Chelsea 42
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Fri 2 Nov - 9:16

I like swansea too havent seen much of them this season but last season they were great for newcomers, hope we put in a good performance without mata No

-also im starting to hate on man u slowly, hoping arsenal will bleed them and give us a three point gap again
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Fri 2 Nov - 9:18

Blue wrote:
Chelsea FC ‏@chelseafc

Cech
Mikel-Rambo
Moses-Oscar-Hazard
Sturridge

4-1 Chelsea

I like this formation, will be sad to see torres' puppy dog face from the bench tho Sad
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Fri 2 Nov - 14:29

I hate ManU + I dislike Arsenal... Very Happy
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Fri 2 Nov - 17:55

If we beat Arsenal + Spuds away then can't snatch 3 against Swansea then there is something seriously wrong.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri 2 Nov - 19:23

lszanto wrote:If we beat Arsenal + Spuds away then can't snatch 3 against Swansea then there is something seriously wrong.
Not to sound too cliché, but as they say, this is the kind of game prospective Champions have to win, and the kind that the ones who ultimately fall short usually slip up in. It's a must-win.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Fri 2 Nov - 19:24

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
lszanto wrote:If we beat Arsenal + Spuds away then can't snatch 3 against Swansea then there is something seriously wrong.
Not to sound too cliché, but as they say, this is the kind of game prospective Champions have to win, and the kind that the ones who ultimately fall short usually slip up in. It's a must-win.

Exactly and it's the kind of game last year we were dropping points at.

While our first 6 or 7 fixtures were not the hardest we at least won them all(bar qpr Mad), the lower teams are not a walk in the park so if you win the smaller games you're well on your way .
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat 3 Nov - 6:17

OFFICIAL Chelsea starting XI: Cech; Azpilicueta, Cahill, Ivanovic, Cole; Romeu, Mikel; Moses, Hazard, Oscar; Torres.

Romeu starts Thumbs up
Presumably to preserve Ramires for the crucial CL match midweek.

Torres returns to the sidePremier League - Swansea City vs Chelsea Pvqfn
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Sat 3 Nov - 7:48

I can smell a nil-nil

No Mata no goals
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Sat 3 Nov - 7:51

Rebelles.REUS.rex wrote:I can smell a nil-nil

No Mata no goals

I think we'll score, we've looked decent and I can't see them holding us out for another 90 if we keep hounding them.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat 3 Nov - 8:55

:facepalm:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Sat 3 Nov - 8:58

Ruined my weekend. Would have been perfect with spuds losing aswell Premier League - Swansea City vs Chelsea 2276801876
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat 3 Nov - 9:29

Was a deserved result, honestly. Never really got on it today. The first half we were without our spine right up the team, with JT absent from the back, Ramires missed in midfield, Mata's absence leaving a huge creative hole, and of course someone up front who's even halfway competent. Did well in the second half to get the goal but never really looked decent after it either. Also, when you play almost the entire first team into extra time in a League Cup match a few days before (not that I'm knocking it, it was a match we simply had to win), it's not surprising the performance 3 days later isn't brilliant.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sat 3 Nov - 19:09

Well Swansea deserved a draw.

Fell asleep halfway through actually. Hope we don't do the same against Shakthar
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sat 3 Nov - 23:11

Yeah easily the most boring match of this season for me lol.. the team looked half asleep.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun 4 Nov - 13:53

I was busy bartending so I couldn't watch the match.

Shame about the result. I really felt we could pull off a win.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down