Referee banned for 'technical error' made during Sevilla-Barcelona game. - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Referee banned for 'technical error' made during Sevilla-Barcelona game.

+19
Zealous
shinigami99
Pedram
pewpew
kiranr
dronte
billy_gr
halamadrid2
AnJl
Lord Awesome
Harmonica
Dnmac4
The Sanchez
Onyx
Lex
gondov
the xcx
Swanhends
buddytaller
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Referee banned for 'technical error' made during Sevilla-Barcelona game. - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee banned for 'technical error' made during Sevilla-Barcelona game.

Post by billy_gr Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:08 pm

fair decision... ref had to be banned.
no need to talk about other decisions favoring other teams.
I just expect certain people here to be objective and not to have double standards in the future... I know it won't happen but one can always hope

billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Referee banned for 'technical error' made during Sevilla-Barcelona game. - Page 2 Empty Re: Referee banned for 'technical error' made during Sevilla-Barcelona game.

Post by dronte Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:30 pm

jiopsi wrote:Good, although it's no wonder they choose Barcelona game to start to executing these. Now everyone can see how Madrid have always been favoured in Spain by referees and RFEF.
rofl

Anyways this thread is getting really funny. To stay on topic, Fabregas should be banned for diving, I think that's more serious.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:30 pm

Wasn't it the linesman who saw the incident and indicated it to the ref?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by pewpew Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:11 pm

This is just football in a nutshell.

Big teams(usually Barcelona) always get the advantage in refereeing decisions. It's not fair at all. Look at this decision and compare it to the Medel-Fabregas incident. How come this is not a red card for Messi then? If you can't even "touch" anybody on the pitch like Barcelona fans said protecting Fabregas.

pewpew
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:46 pm

Too late.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:50 pm

Barca fans defend murder, blame the victim, bring up instances where murderer got away with it in the past.....

Nothing new here
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:55 pm

billy_gr wrote:fair decision... ref had to be banned.
no need to talk about other decisions favoring other teams.
I just expect certain people here to be objective and not to have double standards in the future... I know it won't happen but one can always hope

QFT, I will bring up this post whenever there are blatant pro-madrid decisions (and there will be, let's face it)
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:24 pm

pewpew wrote:This is just football in a nutshell.

Big teams(usually Barcelona) always get the advantage in refereeing decisions. It's not fair at all. Look at this decision and compare it to the Medel-Fabregas incident. How come this is not a red card for Messi then? If you can't even "touch" anybody on the pitch like Barcelona fans said protecting Fabregas.

If Srna wasn't a man of honour and a bitch like CesKKK....Messi still wouldn't have been sent off.

Anyway the RFEF official match report actually calls Fabregas a diver Laughing This coupled with Epep 100% true comments about Barca diving has made this a great week pirat
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:06 am

pewpew wrote:This is just football in a nutshell.

Why wasnt this ref banned?

Or why wasnt this even a yellow?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:10 am

Lex wrote:Barca fans defend murder, blame the victim, bring up instances where murderer got away with it in the past.....

Nothing new here

I think that Fabregas should have gotten a ban or a fine, but why the ref and why did they start now? why didnt they do anything last season when the ref did nothing when pepe intentionally stepped on Messi?

But I dont think that Arsenal fans are one to talk about blaming the victim. Lets not forget that you defeated Barca thanks to an legal goal beeing disallowed, 2 penalty not given and then in the 2nd leg you all cried about the ref because rvp got a soft 2nd yellow, even though he should have been sent off in the first half..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:16 am

Lex wrote:Barca fans defend murder, blame the victim, bring up instances where murderer got away with it in the past.....

Nothing new here

I would say that 80-90% of Barca fans have freely admitted that Cesc made a meal out of Medel barely touching him and it was a clear dive.

All were saying is blame Cesc not the ref. Suspend him if your going to suspend someone because the officiating is wildly different from game to game in La Liga that you have to start to hold the players accountable for diving, football has one ref and he can't see everything and it's kind of total insanity to only have one ref on the field.

Actually it's the only sport I can really think of where the field is so massive and they have 1 guy chasing around world class athletes with judges on the sides of a 60 - 70 yard wide field who can't really see very well either because there so far away.

I mean a basketball court is like 98 feet long and they have 3 ref's chasing the game.

And also MAdrid fans talking about BArca getting calls is just stupid, they get tons of calls too and ever since Mou's first season he has complained so much that every fan of every other team will freely admit MAdrid get's away with Murder when they play Barca and the ref's refuse to give them a second yellow for fear of blow back from the media when players like Pepe, Arbeloa, Ramos, Alonso, Khedira, Adebayor when he was there were just fouling the crap out of anything that moved and you could tell that was part of there strategy because Mou knew there not going to give second yellows anymore. Not to mention you have a couple of the biggest divers in world football on your team as well.

We have to start blaming the divers not the refs, you have no clue what angle they saw the play from and it could look like a headbutt or a foul etc.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:18 am

Barca fans are still butt hurt about the love bite that Messi got from Epep? pirat

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:21 am

What makes the Medel red card so unforgivable is that the ref didn't even see the incident. He just saw Ceskkk playing solo twister on the ground and sent medel off.

It was like watching Eddie Guerrero ffs (except for the fact that Ceskkk is a little girl of course).

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:26 am

Zealous wrote:Anyway the RFEF official match report actually calls Fabregas a diver Laughing

REALLY??? wow thats hilarious rofl
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:30 am

harhar11 wrote:Why wasnt this ref banned?
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Puhlease, Villa did exactly the same to Ramos or Arbeloa can't remember who it was

Missi shot the ball deliberately on our fans

and what about this, it could easily have gotten him a black belt had he ever decided to go for karate, guy was lucky he didn't die ffs

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:03 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:Why wasnt this ref banned?
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Puhlease, Villa did exactly the same to Ramos or Arbeloa can't remember who it was

Missi shot the ball deliberately on our fans

and what about this, it could easily have gotten him a black belt had he ever decided to go for karate, guy was lucky he didn't die ffs

I mean this is kind of the point. Why this ref and why now. The officiating in La Liga has been terrible for years what is so different about this one?

It's just more weird decisions coming from the Spanish federation, I mean something like this literally happens almost every week but they pick this incident out of the blue, it just doesn't make sense.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:47 am

Maybe because they want to make a stance that they aren't easily pushable also they have to do some kind of job as well lol not just sit on their backside

I want us to get new lines-men before anything, the existing ones are god awful, not knowing when to call offsides and not

Also different referees are different, take the guy who was in charge of our game against Malaga for ex where he gave cards for only looking at him or walking in his path, and then there are others who are more tolerable, either they have to have a set of rules which they all follow or we will have to endure these "card happy" referees until the spanish fa get a new president

People only know of incidents involving Barca/Madrid because they don't watch the others, but i can tell you something, in the Santander vs Granada(??) game a completely innocent guy standing yards from the referee got a red card because one of his teammate said something insulting i mean, the standard as a whole around europe is bad where Spain being the worst
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by steve_vai Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:51 am

My Right-Back Is Better Than Yours..
:facepalm:
steve_vai
steve_vai
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:17 am

Why can't we all be happy that the Spanish FA finally did something about this?

Can't you guys see the real picture?
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:41 am

Came into this thread looking to say that JD.

I'm just happy the Spanish FA is finally doing something about the refs. I'll admit we rode our luck against Sevilla, but it all evens out in the end, what should make both Madrid and even Barca fans happy here, is that progress is being shown by the Spanish FA.

Good things coming out of this for everybody involved.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:43 am

CBarca wrote:Came into this thread looking to say that JD.

I'm just happy the Spanish FA is finally doing something about the refs. I'll admit we rode our luck against Sevilla, but it all evens out in the end, what should make both Madrid and even Barca fans happy here, is that progress is being shown by the Spanish FA.

Good things coming out of this for everybody involved.
Yeah! that's point of this action.

I really don't understand why people have to argue something that benefits all sides.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:37 am

Jack Daniels wrote:Why can't we all be happy that the Spanish FA finally did something about this?

Can't you guys see the real picture?
\

No. We're blind fans looking for light. Rolling Eyes
Its just Madrid and Barca fans arguing whether a banana is better than an apple to eat.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:16 pm

@JD, don't think people are arguing over the decision but how completely inconsistent they are in giving these decisions, i bet there will be another one of these incidents in another game completely ignored by the FA only for them to then at the end of the season ban a player for 1 game for diving.

If they want to do this then they better keep up with it, they seem more content with banning player for foul mouthing rather than conning the referee by doing something unsportsmanlike
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2