Real Madrid Spark Bidding War With £45m Offer For Arsenal Star Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Real Madrid Spark Bidding War With £45m Offer For Arsenal Star

+18
REWB
The Lizard King
the xcx
Lex
hrealmadrid
FilipeFerreira
Sushi Master
windkick
pdolson
M99
BeautifulGame
adnyana179
Albiceleste
DagenhamDave
TheRedStag
Guiltybystander
EarlyPrototype
Raptorgunner
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Real Madrid Spark Bidding War With £45m Offer For Arsenal Star Empty Real Madrid Spark Bidding War With £45m Offer For Arsenal Star

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:43 pm

Real Madrid have tabled an audacious £45million offer to sign Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas from under the noses of rivals Barcelona.

The Bernabeu giants have been interested in taking the 24-year-old to the Spanish capital for some time and have now backed that up with a bid, according to Spanish media.

Barcelona made a £27million bid for the Spain international last week, which was rejected, and will have to significantly up their offer if they want their man.

The Spanish and European champions were widely expected to be the only club Fabregas would go to, but as Arsenal are aiming to get as close to £50million for their talisman, Real have moved into pole.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this news is true, I want to Thank Real Madrid, lolwhat Barcelona going to do now.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid Spark Bidding War With £45m Offer For Arsenal Star Empty Re: Real Madrid Spark Bidding War With £45m Offer For Arsenal Star

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:46 pm

We're offering 45 million to everybody lol. I hope someone is keeping track of all our 45 million offers. There's three of them out there now according to report (Neymar, Aguero and this new Cesc rumor)... we also have Coentrao at around 30 million.

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid Spark Bidding War With £45m Offer For Arsenal Star Empty Re: Real Madrid Spark Bidding War With £45m Offer For Arsenal Star

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:47 pm

Caughtoffside.com is complete bullshit imo.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:48 pm

This looks like a made up story though.

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:49 pm

Everything on caughtoffside is made up.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:50 pm

Madrid could be bitches and bring up his price.

And we could use him I guess.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:51 pm

I call bullshit on this one.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by DagenhamDave Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:51 pm

even if arsenal accepted the offer cesc would never agree the personal terms its either arsenal or barca for him
DagenhamDave
DagenhamDave
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:52 pm

Its all over the net, is not just them posting it.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:53 pm

Trust me he would go to Real Madrid, and all Arsenal fans would be happy to sell him to Madrid.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:54 pm

Just stay at ARSENAL! Real Madrid would be happy, Arsenal would be happy and Barca would be sad. Everything is fine that way :lol!:

and RaptorGunner ok that makes it a bit more credible lol I thought it was just Caughtoffside.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:55 pm

I saw it in tons of different places too,

they could have done it for jokes, maybe. To piss barca off.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:57 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Just stay at ARSENAL! Real Madrid would be happy, Arsenal would be happy and Barca would be sad. Everything is fine that way :lol!:

and RaptorGunner ok that makes it a bit more credible lol I thought it was just Caughtoffside.

Well the good news for Arsenal is Barcelona have to pay up or leave Arsenal and Cesc alone. I like Madrid they dont make their players keep talking, they just go and get the player they want.

Or they are doing all this to piss Barcelona off. I don't know why Barcelona don't pay up for their DNA.
Every time I hear Barca players talk about DNA.
Real Madrid Spark Bidding War With £45m Offer For Arsenal Star Cartoon_769

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:00 pm

popcorn.gif

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:02 pm

I doubt they would risk 45 million + very high wages to piss off a club. Barca don't need him that badly enjoy your 12th midfielder

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:I doubt they would risk 45 million + very high wages to piss off a club. Barca don't need him that badly enjoy your 12th midfielder

Real Madrid Spark Bidding War With £45m Offer For Arsenal Star Tumblr_leojgqCizP1qbbhos
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:05 pm

Sahin Alonso Pepe Khedira Ozil Cesc
--------------Ronaldo

vs Barca

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:11 pm

It would actually be:

Sahin - Cesc - Alonso
Ozil-Ronaldo-Neymar

or

Sahin-Cesc-Alonso
Ozil-Aguero-Ronaldo

Most of these transfer rumors are complete bs though. Madrid has been "strongly" rumored to buying every WC player under the age of 25 in the world this summer lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:12 pm

I'm not buying it. We've got enough activity going on as it is.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:15 pm

This is a 2 day old story.Started in twitter and i read in RAWK couple of days ago.Complete BS 100% sure.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:17 pm

Sleep Every summer it's the same.

BREAKING NEWS: Official: Fabregas has joined FC Barcelona
BREAKING NEWS: Oh wait that's in FIFA 11
BREAKING NEWS: Real Madrid to hijack Barcaelona's deal for Fabregas
BREAKING NEWS: Oh no, that's in Football Manager 11
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:23 pm

Even if this is BS, it's good for Arsenal. Very Happy
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by pdolson Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:41 pm

omg i thought people on these forums didn't fall for these fake stories

pdolson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:46 pm

pdolson wrote:omg i thought people on these forums didn't fall for these fake stories

"Critical thinking" is something we all need at this time of year.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:53 pm

pdolson wrote:omg i thought people on these forums didn't fall for these fake stories
Real Madrid Spark Bidding War With £45m Offer For Arsenal Star Like-omg
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next