Changes at Milan and Roma? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Changes at Milan and Roma?

2 posters

Go down

Changes at Milan and Roma? Empty Changes at Milan and Roma?

Post by flameas Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:49 am

There could be some notable boardroom changes at Milan and Roma, reports the Corriere dello Sport.

According to the publication, Roma chief executive Claudio Fenucci could leave the capital club to replace Adriano Galliani as Milan’s Vice-President.

Galliani, should that happen, could then become the President of the Lega Calcio – a position he has held before.

Fenucci may not be the only high profile figure to leave the Stadio Olimpico given that there is uncertainty over the futures of director general Franco Baldini and sporting director Walter Sabatini.

Baldini was recently linked with a director of football role at Premiership giants Tottenham.
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Changes at Milan and Roma? Empty Re: Changes at Milan and Roma?

Post by McLewis Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:39 am

Don't believe that Baldini and Sabatini are leaving as Baldini just rubbished links to Spurs. Doesn't make sense for Sabatini to berate the players and then just leave either. Both are quite invested in the project still.

Other reports do indicate that Zeman could already be fighting for his job with our next matches coming up against Atalanta and Lazio. It's also reported that Stekelenburg faces being dropped to the bench as well with Goicoechea tipped to replace him in goal.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:06 am

As Goal.com exclusively revealed in September, Fabio Capello's former England No.2 was a leading candidate to head a restructure of Spurs' recruitment operation.

But, as expected, the 51-year-old has distanced himself from the role, though Spurs remain hopeful that they can lure the Italian to North London next summer.

"It is a ritual that every two-three months I have to come here to explain things that do not need to be explained," Baldini said in a press conference on Wednesday afternoon.

"There are continuous rumours regarding my departure and other things. This is mortifying. I said when I arrived that I would stay in Rome until the end of this club path or when they would tell me to go away.

"And this has never happened, in fact the club always confirmed their confidence in me. I would leave in the event of physical exhaustion, but despite your efforts that is far from happening.

"I say again, this is humiliating. I have no disagreement with the club and we have built a pretty strong friendship, maybe because we spend 15 hours a day together.

"I want to reiterate that neither Fenucci, nor Sabatini, nor Baldissioni nor myself have ever had any problems. All that has been said is completely false. Even with my last bit of strength I will defend this club."

-----------------------

There we have it.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down