BarrileteCosmico
JAY-Z
Patrick Bateman
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Milan - AS Roma Empty Milan - AS Roma

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue 20 Mar - 2:42:14

---------------------------------Stekelenburg-------------------------------------
--------------------------- :facepalm: -----------Heinze---------------------------
-------------------------------------De Rossi---------------------------------------
Rosi-------------------------------------------------------------------------Taddei
------------------------------Gago-----------Greco---------------------------------
----------Borini----------------------Totti---------------------Lamela/ :facepalm:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Milan - AS Roma Empty Re: Milan - AS Roma

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue 20 Mar - 15:40:53

Just after reading that Pjanic might be back for this.Will be a big boost for us.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Tue 20 Mar - 16:10:40

Why not include Jose Angel, Fonz? Move Taddei to RB and leave J.A in the starting spot.

If Pjanic plays that would be great, altough Greco did a good job last night, but Pjanic's presence would boost our creativity.

Totti is back Very Happy

1-2 for us.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue 20 Mar - 16:20:41

Osvaldo still has facepalm status after saving the match yesterday? hmm
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Tue 20 Mar - 17:03:02

Yes. One goal doesnt make anybody a hero.. he missed couple of good chances as well.
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue 20 Mar - 17:53:30

JAY-Z wrote:Why not include Jose Angel, Fonz? Move Taddei to RB and leave J.A in the starting spot.

If Pjanic plays that would be great, altough Greco did a good job last night, but Pjanic's presence would boost our creativity.

Totti is back Very Happy

1-2 for us.

Our defence is already shaky atm and playing Angel in such an important match will only benefit Milan,not us.Taddei is the more solid option.Rosi at RB.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DiRocco Tue 20 Mar - 23:49:41

Patrick Bateman wrote:
JAY-Z wrote:Why not include Jose Angel, Fonz? Move Taddei to RB and leave J.A in the starting spot.

Totti is back Very Happy

1-2 for us.

Our defence is already shaky atm and playing Angel in such an important match will only benefit Milan,not us.Taddei is the more solid option.Rosi at RB.

Do you really think Rosi is a better option then Angel? I find that hard to believe. Jose Angel has looked good these past couple matches. I find Rosi to be not very good in all honesty. I don't think hes on the same calibre as the rest of the team at all. Much prefer a Taddei and Angel partnership on the flanks.
DiRocco
DiRocco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed 21 Mar - 0:12:06

I think we'd need to look at who Jose Angel and the RBs would be up against. That would namely be Mesbah and Abate...maybe Antonini as well.

So our LB is going to have a tough night as Abate is one of the best full-backs in the league. He's also incredibly pacey so our man needs to be able to match him stride for stride. Jose Angel can do that. Taddei can't.

As for our right side, Mesbah is also quite pacy and has looked decent on their left side. Taddei should be ok to keep him in check and I also equally think Rosi could do the job as well.

So ultimately and honestly, I think it's down to tactics for Enrique. It'll be his preference who he chooses.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed 21 Mar - 1:02:33

Milan will have their heads on Barcelona game and they will be tied from today defeat them Very Happy make us favor ay boys Very Happy ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed 21 Mar - 1:26:34

Abate's injured McLewis, you're likely going to be facing either Antonini down the right or Daniel Phenomeno Bonera.

So basically we're going to have absolutely no penetration down the right whatsoever.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed 21 Mar - 1:48:09

Unless one of those two have an inspired night, that bodes well for us then.

Will give our RBs freedom to bomb forward. Taddei and Rosi have done that to great effect in many games this season.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed 21 Mar - 2:50:37

I said it billion times and I will say it again I see Roma beating Milan and milan losing that game there are tons of factors that make me think like that plus there is Osvaldo
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Thu 22 Mar - 17:10:19

Osvaldo played instead of Lamela is just stupidity
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DiRocco Thu 22 Mar - 18:29:25

flameas wrote:Osvaldo played instead of Lamela is just stupidity

Really? When is the last time Lamela has found the back of the net? He gets in good positions and then misses. He really lacks that killer instinct in front of goal. I believe hes out of position playing as such an advanced striker. Hes more of a winger/attacking mid. I though Bojan looked much more likely to find the mesh when he came on against Genoa. I think it was against Palermo when Lamela used a nice peice of skill to find himself one on one with Viviano ON HIS LEFT FOOT and instead of driving it low and hard to the far post he shot it high at the near post and was easily saved. A striker like say, Rossi, or even Osvaldo on his right foot would have had that in almost 95% of the time. I love Lamela, just we are not using him to his full potential as striker.
DiRocco
DiRocco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu 22 Mar - 18:43:59

Lamela's a playmaker. He's not a natural goal-scorer. His best work for River came playing as an AM with a penchant for penetrating from the flanks. He's just not trequartista material and he's wasted spearheading an attack or playing central solely.. Doesn't have that full skillset that's required.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DiRocco Thu 22 Mar - 18:50:38

McLewis wrote:Lamela's a playmaker. He's not a natural goal-scorer. His best work for River came playing as an AM with a penchant for penetrating from the flanks. He's just not trequartista material and he's wasted spearheading an attack or playing central solely.. Doesn't have that full skillset that's required.

Given this, I wouldnt mind seeing us try a 4-3-3 with Lamela on one flank and Borini on the other with Osvaldo in the middle.
DiRocco
DiRocco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu 22 Mar - 19:00:05

DiRocco wrote:
McLewis wrote:Lamela's a playmaker. He's not a natural goal-scorer. His best work for River came playing as an AM with a penchant for penetrating from the flanks. He's just not trequartista material and he's wasted spearheading an attack or playing central solely.. Doesn't have that full skillset that's required.

Given this, I wouldnt mind seeing us try a 4-3-3 with Lamela on one flank and Borini on the other with Osvaldo in the middle.

Wouldn't mind seeing that myself,very unlikely though.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 23 Mar - 4:11:40

In my Palermo on FM12 I use Lamela as AM and he is damn doing great

---------Griffiths ------- Lacina Traore------
-----------------Lamela---------------
----------Marrone------Veratti-------
---Capuano---Munoz--Prestia---Donatti---

That is my wonder team those players above I transformed them into stars Lamela can't stop assisting and Griffitgs can't stop scoring Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Fri 23 Mar - 6:43:51

dostoevsky wrote:Abate's injured McLewis, you're likely going to be facing either Antonini down the right or Daniel Phenomeno Bonera.

So basically we're going to have absolutely no penetration down the right whatsoever.

I thought Antonini was out for this one...

Anyway, if we have any chance of winning, we have to manage to free up Totti. That extra bit of space would make the difference for us. Borini and Osvaldo/Lamela need that constant supply that Totti always provides. At the back, we have to keep Ibra as far away from goal as possible (sounds easy, right?), Heinze and Kjaer will have their hands full. I still see us conceding on free kicks or corners though...
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri 23 Mar - 6:47:12

You're right, Antonini is suspended, I'd forgotten. Zambrotta or Bonera down the right, Mesbah on the left.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Fri 23 Mar - 7:03:39

dostoevsky wrote:You're right, Antonini is suspended, I'd forgotten. Zambrotta or Bonera down the right, Mesbah on the left.
ErPupone wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:Abate's injured McLewis, you're likely going to be facing either Antonini down the right or Daniel Phenomeno Bonera.

I thought Antonini was out for this one...

Anyway, if we have any chance of winning, we have to manage to free up Totti. That extra bit of space would make the difference for us. Borini and Osvaldo/Lamela need that constant supply that Totti always provides. At the back, we have to keep Ibra as far away from goal as possible (sounds easy, right?), Heinze and Kjaer will have their hands full. I still see us conceding on free kicks or corners though...

___________Stekelenburg
___Rosi --Kjaer--Heinze--Angel
_ _ _Gago --De rossi --Pjanic
- - - - - - - -Totti
- - - - -Borini- - -Osvaldo

_ _ _ _ Ibrahimovic--El Shaarawy
- - - - - - - - boateng
- - - - -nocerino-aquilani-van bommel
mesbah - silva- - - - -mexes - -bonera

corrieredellosport < it wont let me to put a link that is so annoying
Heinze is injured and not 100% sure for the game thats the main issue
i would use taddei on right back for rosi , because mesbah is a litle bit of at least he was against juve like that
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri 23 Mar - 7:07:39

Van Bommel would be at the base with Aquilani on the right, however that looks the most plausible line-up. I'm expecting a very difficult match, a draw wouldn't surprise me at all. Our excellent run of form has made winning the expectation, however Roma, even with our victory this season, have a history of making life difficult for us and desperately need the points.

As with our tie at the beginning of the season our set-piece plays may be vital to gaining the overall advantage.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri 23 Mar - 12:31:05

This match is a bit of a predicament for me. Why?

I want Roma to succeed. Since the beginning of this season, maybe I haven't shown how much I want them to succeed. Its not just because the classy Luis Enrique is one of my childhood heros, but because this new project is good for the Serie A. It will give encouragement to the less courageous managers who want to test their philosophy within the chess-piece tactical league. The benefits for the league go even beyond that. My wish is for Roma to be top 3 despite them not being ready for Europe yet. They surely have exceeded expectations within this long term project and I wouldn't be surprised if you guys beat us.

Fortunately for Roma, we are without our all important RB, Ignazio Abate and will surely be deploying either Antonini, or Danielle Bonera whose defense is.......

This will give much room for Roma to exploit on as I hope Allegri covers it well.

Fortunately for us, MvB is back for the clash and so is Prince Boateng who is a vital cog within Allegri's system. But don't be surprised if some other key players are rested for Barca's clash.

Milan generally play possession and we all know Enrique's method of what he wants to play.

So it'll be interesting to see how this match sets up along with the tactical battle between them since Enrique himself is quite underrated in his tactics.

But all I can say is I wish the best to Roma even if we lose (in which I feel we will) as I have given my support even more since Enrique's induction.

But...Forza Milan
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis_RM_91 Fri 23 Mar - 21:37:51

Who is the defender with facepalm status? Juan? Why? I still think he's a decent quality defender..
Travis_RM_91
Travis_RM_91
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Fri 23 Mar - 21:43:30

Travis_RM_91 wrote:Who is the defender with facepalm status? Juan? Why? I still think he's a decent quality defender..

Juan is Injured, thats Kjaer
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next