The Roma Problem - Is it Mentality, Management, or Tactics?  - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The Roma Problem - Is it Mentality, Management, or Tactics?

+7
sportsczy
ErPupone
fatman123
billy_gr
The Franchise
Red Alert
McLewis
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Roma Problem - Is it Mentality, Management, or Tactics?  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Roma Problem - Is it Mentality, Management, or Tactics?

Post by la bestia negra Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:16 am

middo had the attitude of a scrub tbh

la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Roma Problem - Is it Mentality, Management, or Tactics?  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Roma Problem - Is it Mentality, Management, or Tactics?

Post by Lupi Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:43 am

:coffee: Its been some time this thread has gone dry
I think Roma suffers if they go for another manager that put way too much emphasis on style of play , in their way to reach that they lose result . That might be as a long investment but Roma has lack of patience , the best way is to bring normality into the play rather than insisting on favorite style , its not as interesting and wont make them champions but gives them some result to show , Spaletti was more or less a manager that i described .
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:08 am

Zeman's sacking has caused me to change my views on this project. For the first time, I'm expressing doubt over the competence of our management, given that they've contradicted themselves in firing our manager. They've shown that they have a good eye for talent, but failed to give our manager everything he needed in order to live up to expectations. Certain acquisitions were basically useless for Zeman, despite the quality of the players in question. I'm really disappointed.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:05 pm

in rafa you trust
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:37 pm

Eivindo wrote:in rafa you trust

Not... cool
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2