stevieg8
donttreadonred
iftikhar
Art Morte
BeautifulGame
McAgger
10 posters

Go down

Who was Liverpool's Player of The Month For August (Only 8 Worthy Nominees)

Liverpool Player of the Month || August Vote_lcap38%Liverpool Player of the Month || August Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]
Liverpool Player of the Month || August Vote_lcap46%Liverpool Player of the Month || August Vote_rcap 46% 
[ 6 ]
Liverpool Player of the Month || August Vote_lcap8%Liverpool Player of the Month || August Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Liverpool Player of the Month || August Vote_lcap0%Liverpool Player of the Month || August Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Liverpool Player of the Month || August Vote_lcap8%Liverpool Player of the Month || August Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Liverpool Player of the Month || August Vote_lcap0%Liverpool Player of the Month || August Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Liverpool Player of the Month || August Empty Liverpool Player of the Month || August

Post by McAgger Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:06 am

August
Matches
Spoiler:

Vote for your player of the month for August. Voting will close Saturday Sept. 22

If we only get a few votes and no one cares for this thread, then we'll just end this idea after this month Razz
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Liverpool Player of the Month || August Empty Re: Liverpool Player of the Month || August

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:06 am

Thought a tough choice btw Suarez Allen and Sterling. But ultimately gone with Raheem
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Liverpool Player of the Month || August Empty Re: Liverpool Player of the Month || August

Post by Art Morte Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:48 am

I think Sterling has been our best player in September so far, but voted for Suarez for August. A couple of important goals there, like that cracking free-kick against Manc City.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:43 pm

Rahim by a mile (my opinion, off-course). He started in three very crucial games and was by far our most menacing attacker.

Allen was also great but considering his age, Rahim should pip it.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:42 pm

I think Raheem's age is skewing this a bit. I believe Allen was the better player. Raheem did exceptionally well for a 17 year-old kid. However, I think he merely carried his weight well. I don't think he was an instrumental force for the team. I'm not really intending to downplay Sterling's performances. Just trying to put them in a more realistic context.

Just my opinion, though.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:11 pm

I went with Sterling. He didn't exactly carry us through games, but he was our most potent attacker; simply considering the relative strength (and weakness) of our midfield and attack, I think it's far more encouraging to see someone look good in the final third than in the middle. We have no dearth of good Midfielders, creating chances all over the place; Sterling is the one of very few Wingers we have that I'm excited to see in the squad.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:12 pm

I wonder when's the last time a 17-year-old has played as big a part for any Premier League club that Sterling has been doing for us in the first handful of games this season?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:15 pm

Art Morte wrote:I wonder when's the last time a 17-year-old has played as big a part for any Premier League club that Sterling has been doing for us in the first handful of games this season?

Michael Owen Razz
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:18 pm

I voted for Allen personally although Raheem is very close second. Sterling has definitely been lighting it up in September but for August, Allen was more impressive for me. He was our best player vs. WBA in a game where no one else performed, and vs. City where he had to step up and play the pivot role.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:44 pm

I'd go with Allen.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:12 pm

Sterling.
Hasnt put one foot wrong.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:50 pm

If we are including all game until now, I'd give it to Sterling with Allen coming second and Suarez in third.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:54 am

I really should of voted for Joe Allen - but I'm in love with Sterling. Sorry Joe. Sad
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down