What's the best phone already out/upcoming that's as good as/better than iPhone 5? - Page 10 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

What's the best phone already out/upcoming that's as good as/better than iPhone 5?

+41
nichabr
M99
Uncanny
Kamikaze692
white_star
stront96
VivaStPauli
Kick
Valkyrja
EarlyPrototype
Firenze
Kaladin
7amood11
BarrileteCosmico
RedOranje
Soul
Le Samourai
bazinga
vizkosity
spanky
Madvillain
Lupi
urbaNRoots
juvefan4life
ramzzm
Amar
Art Morte
Rebaño Sagrado
Highburied
RED
CBarca
Blue Barrett
Thimmy
LeSwagg James
Dutti
RealGunner
FalcaoPunch
TalkingReckless
Lex
pUsHa
Onyx
45 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

What's the best phone already out/upcoming that's as good as/better than iPhone 5? - Page 10 Empty Re: What's the best phone already out/upcoming that's as good as/better than iPhone 5?

Post by Onyx Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:11 am

RealGunner wrote:What is the point telling you? You will do whatever you want.

I'm not getting a new phone. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

What's the best phone already out/upcoming that's as good as/better than iPhone 5? - Page 10 Empty Re: What's the best phone already out/upcoming that's as good as/better than iPhone 5?

Post by Firenze Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:15 am

I'm a Sony fanboy nowadays, so thinking of upgrading my iPhone5 that's a year old for one of those Xperia phones, they any good?
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:09 am

LG G2. Very good.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:28 am

I love my iphone 5s and I have zero problems with it and I think it's a great phone.

With that being said however, I got to try the Nexus 5. And I fell in love with that screen fap fap fap.

I might bust out the 350 and get unlocked so I can play with it a bit more.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:23 pm

i got my iphone 5s but friends of mine had told me that i should have got hold of my 4s, iphone 6 would probably have bigger screen which i wanted.

nevertheless its a great phone, everything i need. battery is a bit of a pain when i m using for multiple tasks. but otherwise great smartphone.

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:00 pm

I own a Note 2. GOAT phone.

Was thinking of getting an iPhone last year but ultimately decided upon Note 2. iOS is too inflexible for my liking.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:25 pm

galaxy s4
but thats too big for a wuss like you :coffee:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:58 pm

Using a Nexus 5 these days, best phone yet.

My smart phone history goes:

HTC Desire -> Galaxy S2 -> Galaxy S3 -> Nexus 4 -> Nexus 5
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:21 pm

Galaxy S4 Active, anyone? Coming in next week for me.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:43 pm

S5 is rumored to ship 3 weeks from now. I would hold on if I were you, the S4 should see its price drop when the S5 comes out.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:59 pm

Getting this one for free, anyway, so its a bargain.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:51 pm

Forza wrote:LG G2. Very good.

Forza Proud

First smartphone I've ever had and I can't claim to be an expert, but I'm very satisfied with the phone.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:50 pm

Looking for a new phone, that's:

Agile.
Has plenty of storage.
Agile.
At least an 8 meg camera and 1080p video.
A walkman.
Agile.
Weighs under 130 grams.
No taller than 4.85 inches.
Agile.

hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:11 am

Xperia Z1 compact has caught my eye. Not sure why it's called 'compact' though considering it's 5 inches tall and 137 grams. Laughing

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:37 am

Why not just get the Z3 compact hmm
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:41 am

It's 5.01 inches tall, while the Z1 compact is 5.00. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:39 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Xperia Z1 compact has caught my eye. Not sure why it's called 'compact' though considering it's 5 inches tall and 137 grams. Laughing

People look at the screen more then the size of the phone, the screen size is 4.6

iPhone 6 is 5.44 but only has a 4.7 inch screen

Z3C might be the smallest newest phone you can find these days

or the iPhone 5s which is 4.87inch but only has a 4inch screen
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:03 pm

My current phone has a 3.8 inch screen, which is ok, but wouldn't mind if it was slightly bigger. Max 4.2 inches. Don't want to end up with a tablet as a phone.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:20 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:My current phone has a 3.8 inch screen, which is ok, but wouldn't mind if it was slightly bigger. Max 4.2 inches. Don't want to end up with a tablet as a phone.

well then my friend you might as well stick with that because your not gonna find any good phone that size
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:17 pm

Can't stop watching Z3 Compact videos. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10